*NOVEMBER 2019 - Testing Thread*

Jac2019

Reaction score
Hi all, good luck for everyone testing in November! !
Thought best to start a thread as nearly a new month. Please give date when AF due and I will add you to the front page

Baby dust to all :dust: :dust:

2. @babylove2016
3. @Mel79
5. @liz85
9. @PositiveAb
10. @PinkFlamingo
12. @Olivia118
16. @holli
18. @nixipop :bfp:
20. @Jac2019 :bfp:
21. @GeekMaker :bfp:
22. @xX.Lee20.Xx :bfp:
23. @Alicia byers
24. @chattychar1990 @itsjustme99
26. @C.hall.pcos. @Sterksworks
27. @Littleperson :bfp:
28. @angel babe
30. @millielaura. @Mel79

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Last edited:
Hi, can I go for 10th please. My plan this cycle is to go with the flow and not drive myself crazy with tests! Don’t think I can stand another negative.
Good luck everyone :dust:

I’m still here so I guess might as well join another.

25th November for me please xx

Hi there sorry to sound stupid but how does this work?
And could I be put down for 3rd Nov?
Best of luck to all testing x

@PinkFlamingo - I am the same trying to be more relaxed go with the flow and getting healthy. Good luck. Xxx :clover:

@xMillie - good luck for this month. :clover: Xxx

@Mel79 - don't be silly not stupid at all. We just all put our dates for testing around periods and support each other. Welcome to join and good luck xxx :clover:

Hello everyone!! Could I have the 5 th please?

Good luck here hoping for lots of good news this month xxx

I am probably out this month. Finally got to see the dr who has ordered blood tests but to boot she has asked me to get a 2nd measles injection as I can’t remember if I had one as a teenager, which means no ttc this month sadly! Good luck to the rest of you, I will be stalking as usual :)

I am probably out this month. Finally got to see the dr who has ordered blood tests but to boot she has asked me to get a 2nd measles injection as I can’t remember if I had one as a teenager, which means no ttc this month sadly! Good luck to the rest of you, I will be stalking as usual :)
Awww sorry to hear that. I hope you get your bfp in the next month of trying xxx

Can you put me down to test on November 17th (6 days before AF) and the 23rd baby dust to all!!! I am so anxious guys- I am on phone phone constantly looking at different threads and looking at everyone’s BFP’s ugh the wait

Can you put me down to test on November 17th (6 days before AF) and the 23rd baby dust to all!!! I am so anxious guys- I am on phone phone constantly looking at different threads and looking at everyone’s BFP’s ugh the wait
6 days before AF is way to early to be testing! I would wait until atleast 2 days before AF if you want to test early.

Good luck I will put you down for the 23rd if that is when af is due but test as much as you want before that but as @chattychar1990 says that is early. Don't want you to get disappointed if negative as doesn't mean not pregnant. Xx

Hello

First month ttc! Nervous!!!!

Can I be put down for the 12th please :)
Good luck everyone
Thank you x

Hiya can I be put down for the 26th please, all depends if I ovulate and ovulate on time finger crossed it’s a smooth month xx

@C.hall.pcos - I hope you do ovulate and get to test. Good luck. Xxx

@Olivia118 - welcome to testing. I hope it is a short stay for you... 1 stop shop :wave: :cheer:

I am loving new vitamins @chattychar1990 recommended. Feel like got so much energy now. A week taking and I have got my fit bit back out, aiming for 10k to 15k steps a day and exercising. New focus hopefully get another bfp but concentrating on losing the lbs I gained over last year makes me feel less stressed about the ttc. Good luck to all <3 xxx

Hello! Can I have 2nd please? birthday month for me, so on one hand it would be lovely to get a BFP but if I did and we lost it again, that would be an awful birthday present. Anyway 6dpo today and the back ache and nausea is real! I’d be happy to have ovulated at all! X

6 days before AF is way to early to be testing! I would wait until atleast 2 days before AF if you want to test early.
I am really irregular the dates I have for AF are just based on my last two cycles. Plus with first response they say up to 6 days before missed period

Hello! Can I have 2nd please? birthday month for me, so on one hand it would be lovely to get a BFP but if I did and we lost it again, that would be an awful birthday present. Anyway 6dpo today and the back ache and nausea is real! I’d be happy to have ovulated at all! X
Awww I hope if you do get your bfp you have your rainbow baby but happy birthday when it comes.... Good luck for this month xxx

6dpo today for me. Nothing out of the ordinary to report. Sigh. So fed up of this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back