*NOVEMBER 2019 - Testing Thread*

Hi can you put me down for November 30th to test just looked and I ovulate 17th Nov according to app.
Good luck everyone x

I have added you on. Good luck second chance in November. Do you ever do opks? I use to go with app as said about cd14 I ovulate estimate. I started doing opks and ovulate between so far cd13 and cd18. Quite a difference in days.. Hope this is it for you

I’m going to have to skip this month unfortunately as my best friend is getting married at the end of August and I want to be able to go :( See you all in December!

I’m going to have to skip this month unfortunately as my best friend is getting married at the end of August and I want to be able to go :( See you all in December!
Awww good luck in December... Hope between this month and next we get lots of bfps... Be a great Christmas gift for everyone xxx

4dpo for me today and hoping the vast increase in cm is a good sign... Only ever got an increase after ovulation when pregnant as usually go dry, but who knows how body plays tricks.... Keeping all crossed but still too early for symptoms as I know normally at least 6dpo to implant...hope this is it though..will always have hope each month xxx

Good luck @Jac2019, hopefully it’s a good sign xx

I’m either 1 or 2 dpo today. My positive opk was Wednesday and I usually count 1dpo from a couple of days after but I had so many cramps on the night of my positive that I feel like I could’ve ovulated the same day. Who knows!! But I’m in the tww either way.

So I'm due on Tuesday. I had 1 FRER and thought sod it! I gave it a go this morning and nothing. Was it silly to test so early? Could there still be a chance? Any opinions will be helpful xx

CD15 today - still no sign of ovulation pfttt! my opks aren’t getting any darker either so I resulted to a CB digi OPK this morning. Obviously a blank circle.
Will test twice a day with the cheapies and do another CB one in the morning and stop those once my cheapies get darker. Have been DTD a lot this cycle not that it has ever mattered but hey ho. You gotta be in it to win it right!?

CD15 today - still no sign of ovulation pfttt! my opks aren’t getting any darker either so I resulted to a CB digi OPK this morning. Obviously a blank circle.
Will test twice a day with the cheapies and do another CB one in the morning and stop those once my cheapies get darker. Have been DTD a lot this cycle not that it has ever mattered but hey ho. You gotta be in it to win it right!?

any chance you could’ve missed it?
Or it could be that you just get a blazing positive soon xx

So I'm due on Tuesday. I had 1 FRER and thought sod it! I gave it a go this morning and nothing. Was it silly to test so early? Could there still be a chance? Any opinions will be helpful xx

It could still be too early xx

I've got a question ladies. I was 2 days late for my af cause of a CP. Do you think my ovulation day will be later too? I normally ovulate CD 16 so will this still be the case or would it be when it normally would be if I wasn't late?

Hope that all makes sense xx

I personally cant get my head around the science of opks. I did one each morning around predicted ovulation time. I took a picture of each and can compare each day so I can see when it darker. But I still dont understand it all haha I read you shouldn't use fmu? I do love poas though! Even if it is just a opk with no idea what I'm doing ha.

I also figure if we have sex regularly it gives us a better chance? Although we haven't dtd in over a week. But I made sure we did it each day around ovulation. I literally have no idea what we are suppose to be doing. Completely winging it Haha.

Good luck!

any chance you could’ve missed it?
Or it could be that you just get a blazing positive soon xx
No i definitely haven't missed it.
Expecting it later this cycle anyway because of the Ubiquinol, it has made my cycles a few days longer. XX

I've got a question ladies. I was 2 days late for my af cause of a CP. Do you think my ovulation day will be later too? I normally ovulate CD 16 so will this still be the case or would it be when it normally would be if I wasn't late?

Hope that all makes sense xx
My opinion would be yes your ovulation day will be a little later xx

No i definitely haven't missed it.
Expecting it later this cycle anyway because of the Ubiquinol, it has made my cycles a few days longer. XX

I've heard it can make it longer, that's why I stopped taking it as I'm taking Myo-Inositol to make my cycles shorter as I have pcos xx

I personally cant get my head around the science of opks. I did one each morning around predicted ovulation time. I took a picture of each and can compare each day so I can see when it darker. But I still dont understand it all haha I read you shouldn't use fmu? I do love poas though! Even if it is just a opk with no idea what I'm doing ha.

I also figure if we have sex regularly it gives us a better chance? Although we haven't dtd in over a week. But I made sure we did it each day around ovulation. I literally have no idea what we are suppose to be doing. Completely winging it Haha.

Good luck!
Haha, what is it you don't understand hun? I can try and help you get your head around if you need me to?
Tbh hun i dont think it matters how much you have sex. Aslong as you obviouly do it around ovulation but there have been ladies that do it once a few days before ovulation and fallen pregnant but then there are people who have sex the whole of their ovulation week and don't fall pregnant. It really is pure luck and it only takes the 1 swimmer. x

I've heard it can make it longer, that's why I stopped taking it as I'm taking Myo-Inositol to make my cycles shorter as I have pcos xx
It doesn't really bother me that my cycles have gone a bit longer. I would prefer my eggs to be healthy :) x

Thanks @xMillie I really hope this is finally my month or December. I have felt like you and sure 1 month I ovulated that night as positive in morning and the feeling about 10pm that night I was sure was same day... Here's hoping for you.

There is still chance @Olivia118 as you have quite few days until af due.

@chattychar1990. I think you will be like me the the ubiquinol I thought wasn't going to come then it was CD16 and then positive.. It didn't even get darker like normal. I hope tomorrow or Sunday you get your positive but feel sure you will in next few days.

@CrazyChic I think you will ovulate later but our bodies are all so different. After first CP I was earlier but think that as why had another CP as positive on CD12 but this month CD16 so hoping that as bit longer it was a strong wee egg... Who's knows.

Wishing you all the best of luck on the testing list :dust: including me :bunny: haha xxx

WHats this ubiquinol? My cycles have been short like 23 days and I’m getting ewcm soon as finished AF so I don’t think that’s going to be a lot of time for the egg to mature so could do with them being longer. I am still breastfeeding though so I’ve no idea what supplements I’m ok to take xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back