....::::::: New December Thread :::::::....

Lol is it your first? My first I rang my best friend crying with happiness. So I say crying and she was screaming down the phone. Then I text OH and he was in a meeting lol! The feelings amazing x

:dust: :dust: :dust:

It's just unreal, I can't get my head around it! Keep checking the test! Yup, still a line!!

Yeah it's our first - this is month 3 of trying so we're incredibly lucky!

I just can't wait to tell my parents they're going to be grandparents and my brother he is going to be an uncle!! Oh and the husband of course!!

:) It's come at the perfect time!

K&A - Just noticed you live in Nuneaton - my husband is from Huncote! We'll be up there for Christmas - small world!!

x

:) very small world. I'm from Birmingham but moved to Nuneaton a couples months ago! Into our first home :)

Aww Hun I'm so chuffed for you!!! Brilliant conceiving after 3 months! We conceived Jack after a year of TTC so very lucky. Both our parents were grandparents for the first time when Jack was born! Now his over 1 were gonna try and give him a little brother and sister x

Good Luck ladies!!
I'm not going to POAS I'm not going to POAS! Until 28th..... Or will I??????? Ha ha ha xx

Don't Hun, AF didn't arrive today but I poas last night and got a negative and I'm a little disheartened :( x

Congratulations Mouse :yay: So lucky being on 3rd cycle too! :D

K&A, no sign yet then? Such a shame you caved last night and was disappointed, but af not here yet, so looking good! :D Fingers crossed for you hun! x x

I know if AF isnt here tomorrow it was a false negative. We'll see tomorrow morning x

Ooooo really excited for you hun!!! Will be waiting :) x x

Thank you so much ladies!

I am super happy!

Really hope you all get you BFP's soon too!

x

Yep! If I get to the end of the week I'll know its definite without a test as I'm always spot on with AF x

Yep! If I get to the end of the week I'll know its definite without a test as I'm always spot on with AF x

I admire your restraint :)

I test day AF is due normally, never earlier though!

Fingers and toes crossed for you!

xxxxxxxx

K&A the witch hasnt got me yet, iv just had bfn's xxx

Sorted! Sorry Carr.I will not update now unless I'm asked to put a bfp or witch :) x

I'm out

Roll on January now!

Congratulations to all those with their bfp

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members