*** October 2011 Testing Thread ***

MASSIVE congrats to darcey, leesey & taffyrose...this is brilliant news and its lovely to see some more 'green' on our list!

Still waiting for a few ladies to update from a few days back...

Good luck to all still to test, im on 10dpo now and desperate to poas but hanging on in there...im moving house on the weekend so would love to say to the hubby that I can't help wit the heavy lifting because im preggers!....fingers crossed!

woooooo more BFP yaayyyyyy

massive congrats to leesey and taffyrose whoop whoop :) :)

hey sazzle,

Think i'm out. Some browny stuff starting to show..... :(

Lets hope i dont have another 23 day bleed this month, dont think i could cope with it!!

Good luck for all still to test, and a massive congrats to those with a huge :bfp:!!!

xxx

Hey ladies im due to test on friday, which is the end of a 32day cycle. Im only going by my last cycle which was my first full one off the pill, so fingers crossed.... Im quite tempted to test today tho?!! :D have tried not to think about it as much this month as i get really over the top with it. But im still secretly soooooo excited!!! Xx today is day 30 so do you think i should wait? Or test just for fun?! Xxxx

In the end i bought 30 cheapy 10miu/ml tests from ebay this meant that i could test more often. I found that testing neg meant that i could better get on with the day. So id say test.
Still havent mastered peeing into a cup!
Good luck and what a good month for postive tests

love Daisy

Yay! Well i went to wilkos and got 1 which says shows up from 5days before a missed period. Then the woman on the till said theyve also got some on offer for £1 for 2 tests! So i got 2 packs of those aswell :) but they say to wait until ur late. So they r my spares :)
I want to go and test now with the early one but im scared of a negative and will feel silly after! :(

Please can I be changed from 20th to 28th, think I ovulated around CD24/25 and now on CD36. x

Well ladies i did a test....

180792b8.jpg

And an hour later

aaa492cd.jpg

???

There is a faint line in the second one hon, very confusing but a digi will spell it out. Do you know how many DPO you are. Might be worth waiting a couple of days and then testing with FMU. FX crossed for you though xxxx

Im 11dpo. Iv got a few cheapies to use in the next few days, i no im testing early but theres definately a feint line. Just scared to celebrate incase its not real :( x

11 DPO is decent amount of time so the lines should get darker over the next few days, FX for you. This whole journey is nerve racking I know! xx

Iv seen a few people post pics like this and then they never saw it again :( just dont want to get excited if its not x its sooooo hardddddd!!! :) x

It really is hard, it happened to me last month and I really didn't know what to do with myself. Just made me want it all the more. My baby is going to be smoothered in kisses when we meet :) xxx

Kred - sorry the witch is in attendance with you :hug: fingers crossed for next month

Lauralou - I am sure I see a faint line.....:shock: really hope it is there and gets darker for you!

CARNAT22 - have added you to 26th as you mentioned you were planning to test then.

Im sure there was someone else I was going to update......hang on.....

So So Sorry to hear your news Leesey, I never know what to say in such situations so sending you a massive :hug: and hope the next time its a sticky. xxx

Still waiting to hear about the results for the following lovely ladies.....any news???
Lou12
Amyrose
Jayjay027
Leannejasmine
Spinneygirl
In Dreams
CupcakeMummy
Cosmicgirl

Good luck to ladies testing tommorrow...
Misspink87
CARNAT22

Im still desperately trying to avoid POAS....come on girly, only 2 more days and I get to pee on the 3rd day....you can do this!!!

Hope you are all feeling ok girls, lets try and end this on a high!

Sazzle, I tested yesterday (25th) and got the 'good' result :)

xxxxxx

I OVd earlier than i though and i am now on dpo15...no sign of AF yet :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back