*** October 2011 Testing Thread ***

I think I saw CosmicGirl say she was out on another thread. Think it's Landers testing thread.

I'm not even sure when to test, AF is due on Tuesday the 8th but that's if I have the 34 day cycle like last month. Might be out completely as of next month because OH has changed his mind without talking me about our plans, just very upset at the moment and want to wollop him. Grrr men are so confusing and emotionally stunted. Sorry girls...rant over.

xxx

So So Sorry to hear your news Leesey, I never know what to say in such situations so sending you a massive :hug: and hope the next time its a sticky. xxx

Still waiting to hear about the results for the following lovely ladies.....any news???
Lou12

Amyrose
Jayjay027
Leannejasmine
Spinneygirl
In Dreams
CupcakeMummy
Cosmicgirl

Good luck to ladies testing tommorrow...
Misspink87
CARNAT22

Im still desperately trying to avoid POAS....come on girly, only 2 more days and I get to pee on the 3rd day....you can do this!!!

Hope you are all feeling ok girls, lets try and end this on a high!

Nothing for me yet. On CD40 and still no AF. Reckon this whole 'coming off the pill' thing is messing with my cycle :roll:

So So Sorry to hear your news Leesey, I never know what to say in such situations so sending you a massive :hug: and hope the next time its a sticky. xxx

Still waiting to hear about the results for the following lovely ladies.....any news???
Lou12

Amyrose
Jayjay027
Leannejasmine
Spinneygirl
In Dreams
CupcakeMummy
Cosmicgirl

Good luck to ladies testing tommorrow...
Misspink87
CARNAT22

Im still desperately trying to avoid POAS....come on girly, only 2 more days and I get to pee on the 3rd day....you can do this!!!

Hope you are all feeling ok girls, lets try and end this on a high!

Nothing for me yet. On CD40 and still no AF. Reckon this whole 'coming off the pill' thing is messing with my cycle :roll:

Have you tried a CB digi test? x

No, but I'm tempted to do one tomorrow morning just to put my mind at rest x

I think you should, I've seen reviews on Boots website from people who have purchased the CB digi saying that cheaper tests and doctors tests showed negative and the CB digi showed positive. FX for you, can't wait to hear how you get on! x

I think you should, I've seen reviews on Boots website from people who have purchased the CB digi saying that cheaper tests and doctors tests showed negative and the CB digi showed positive. FX for you, can't wait to hear how you get on! x

Thanks Emma. Not expecting anything but you never know! How's things with you? Are you going to be testing anytime soon? x

Thanks Emma. Not expecting anything but you never know! How's things with you? Are you going to be testing anytime soon? x

I'm off to see my doctor tonight just for some advice really as most people who I have spoken to who have been on the pill had there first AF before CD35 and I'm now on CD37. Main reason I'm going is because of the cramping pains and the sharp twinges on left side that I've been getting the last 2-3 weeks. I had surgery to remove endometriosis 2 months ago but they did say it shouldn't affect my fertility as my ovaries, tubes etc were all fine and I didn't have any cysts. I've got a Asda test at home that I'm considering using tomorrow morning and I've ordered some CB digis off ebay which I should have on Friday and will test if AF still hasn't arrived.

x

I'm off to see my doctor tonight just for some advice really as most people who I have spoken to who have been on the pill had there first AF before CD35 and I'm now on CD37. Main reason I'm going is because of the cramping pains and the sharp twinges on left side that I've been getting the last 2-3 weeks. I had surgery to remove endometriosis 2 months ago but they did say it shouldn't affect my fertility as my ovaries, tubes etc were all fine and I didn't have any cysts. I've got a Asda test at home that I'm considering using tomorrow morning and I've ordered some CB digis off ebay which I should have on Friday and will test if AF still hasn't arrived.

x

Hope you manage to get some answers. Let us know how you get on x

Told doc about my pains and long cycle and he did urine sample which come back negative for pregnancy but showed possible infection so has sent it off to be tested. He said that could be the cause of my pains but if the test comes back negative for infection then could possibly be endometriosis :( . He told me to keep doing pregnancy tests. x

Oh thats a bit of a bummer about an infection but at least the GP is being helpful. Hope things get sorted soon. Do you want me to mark you down as out for this month and if it changes just let me know? xxx

I'm not sure Sazzle as he told me to keep testing and that if I do have an infection that won't be the reason I haven't had my period yet but there's also the possibility that you can miss a cycle. Going to test again over the weekend but not holding much hope. x

Oooh wel if doc says to keep testing then that is what you must do! I'l defo leave you on then and wait to hear...really hope things are resolved for you soon! xxx

Thanks Sazzle. Will be glad if it is a little infection causing the pain and not the endo returning as it was only 2 months ago I had it removed. x

8 days late , thats a long old stressful wait for you lovely. So sorry that it wasnt better news.

Baby dust for november:dust::dust::dust:x Daisy

Count me out as well. Took a CB digi this morning and BFN. Definitely the whole 'coming off the pill' messing with my cycle. Just wish AF would hurry up and get here and completely put my mind at rest. Doesn't help that I keep reading 'coming off the pill' horror stories! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back