May mummies and rainbows to be :)

It was soooooooooo hard. I kept nearly doing it just out of habit. I was making it for my OHs work colleagues as they are doing some bake off thing but made an extra for at home. He got the spoon and bowl after :( you're right, the mixture is better xx

Although, aren't lion stamped eggs OK to eat runny?

Hope so cuz I've had a couple of runny eggs!

If you used lion stamped eggs would it be OK eat the raw mix?

Clutching at straws here!! Lol!!

XX

Haha I don't know. I still don't know the rules on eggs, seems to be mixed views. I reckon a little taste of mix wouldn't do anything but I resisted xx I fancy gammon egg (runny) and chips. Need to ask midwife about that xx

Since you talked about baking cakes, all I can bloody think about is raw cake mix!!lol!!

My Boobs are less sore today. They are still tender but definitely not as sore as they were. Is this normal?

XX

Yep it's normal. It's been saying on my app for couple of weeks that they will hurt less xx

Yep tri 2 we lose a lot of symptoms apart from an increase in cm *delighful* lol

Edit: lol mine too lisey what app have you got?

Last edited:
Good good.

I've decided I'm going to try and cut down a bit on my Doppler use and try to go to every other day. I've used it daily, albeit briefly, since I was nine weeks but I'm going to try and use it less.

XX

If they are stamped they should be fine as that means the chickens have been vaccinated for salmonella. As with anything it isn't 100% but the risk is very small nowdays. I personally wouldn't eat anything with raw egg in as I just don't like it though!

We still haven't got our heating sorted. Still waiting for quotes to replumb the whole house, going to be a nightmare having to empty all the rooms and take up the carpets and floorboards. I'm really hoping they can sort it before Christmas, I've got visitors coming! I'm going to order a load of those plastic storage boxes to put things in while it is done and then afterwards I can use them to put stuff in the loft to make room for little one!

I have a few lol. My fave is the bump, I also have baby centre and one that just shows as pregnancy. Not sure what actual name is. What one do you have? Xx

Snowbee, that sounds like a nightmare, hope you can get it sorted asap xx

I've just ordered mine thought it might be nice for my son. he seems extremely interested in the baby lol we were playing mine craft and he kept asking if the baby was liking what he building and things it's making my whole body smile I thought he'd be like "oh cool" then ignore it and go back to his normal routine but he's asking me lots of *thankfully not too hard to answer* questions lol. Though he is slightly concerned that it may be an alien or a robot lol. So as long as it doesn't burst out of my tummy with glowing laser eyes and attack everyone in sight hopefully we should be good lol.

Gosh Snowbee what a nightmare for you!

Ery, my lo has been so cute with my bump today! He insisted on giving it a kiss goodnight at bedtime!!

XX

aw girls thats so sweet. ohs daughter keeps rubbing my belly lol they are impatient already. I've sort of said after Xmas and easter then the baby comes lol

took oh to see the house tonight and he's not convinced it's going to be big enough for us :( bit gutted but I'm not giving up yet I'm going to go and measure the rooms tomorrow and compare them to this house to see how much smaller it is. I just want to be moved and settled I think id probably live anywhere at the moment lol

Hi ladies I am a bit worried about my downs test results and wondered if you wouldn't mind sharing some of your results with me.. Basically my downs test came back as low risk, which is great but my risk is 1/420 which is a lot higher I think than Harrison's but what is bothering me more is the PAPP-A result, I know this is an indication of placenta function so obviously after Harrison I am nervous about this.. Now my result us 0.53 MoM which I have read that 1.00 is average and so we are below average but it looks like you are not at risk unless it is below 0.42.. So obviously we are close to that but not below it which is good.. Just wondering what everyone's else was? I wish I had my maternity notes from Harrison to compare it! Xx

I can't help I'm afraid Lou as had harmony and didn't do the nhs ones. Everything is within range so that's a really good sign. I do understand you being worried with what happened before, is there someone you can call tomorrow for some reassurance. I am sure they will be able to put your mind at rest xx

Lisey: I have ovia pregnancy x

Snowbee: my house got partiality replumbed by a gas fitter friend I have so that may be an option now. Is the work covered by like any homeserve type cover plan or anything?

Lou: I've not had my results back yet I'll let you know soon as I get them x

Emily & Nikki : kids can be so cute!!!

Last edited:
Had first little Google (don't you do it you'll worry yoursf sick let someone objectively do it for you.) I'm currently looking at a research paper on Papp-a. I'm only page 10in of 74 so bare with me! lol

But I've got some of the first figures in and if your papp-a is above 0.5 MoM which yours is. There is only a 4% chance of needing to or having pre-term labour. which is considered no increased chance.

Of those 4% - 66% were fine completely where 33% needed a slightly longer neonatal care but all babies got to go to their forever homes x

People with less than 0.5 were given baby aspirin and increased checks especially in 3rd tri which I'm sure you'll be getting anyway x

The scary bit just for a balanced view... if your papp-a was below 0.4 the risk of baby loss was 2.8% which is about a threefold increase on people above 0.4. BUT most of those were with people below 0.29 x

And geez I wish I had had my results back before reading that shite lol

Last edited:
Had first little Google (don't you do it you'll worry yoursf sick let someone objectively do it for you.) I'm currently looking at a research paper on Papp-a. I'm only page 10in of 74 so bare with me! lol

But I've got some of the first figures in and if your papp-a is above 0.5 MoM which yours is. There is only a 4% chance of needing to or having pre-term labour. which is considered no increased chance.

Of those 4% - 66% were fine completely where 33% needed a slightly longer neonatal care but all babies got to go to their forever homes x

People with less than 0.5 were given baby aspirin and increased checks especially in 3rd tri which I'm sure you'll be getting anyway x

The scary bit just for a balanced view... if your papp-a was below 0.4 the risk of baby loss was 2.8% which is about a threefold increase on people above 0.4. BUT most of those were with people below 0.29 x

And geez I wish I had had my results back before reading that shite lol

Wow I was googling but never found all that!! Thank u my lovely X I feel better now xx I am on aspirin and they are checking my placenta so that's double safety in my eyes,, I will ask what Harrison's was out of interest but it must have been normal because it was never mentioned as a low result on his paperwork or at any appointment and he was a lower risk for downs and they use the PAPP-A level as a marker xx

Glad your feeling better about it hun x x x only 0.4% with papp-a above 0.5 go through the trauma you went through last year. x and most of those are unmonitored people I'm sure x x x *big hugs*

Glad your feeling better about it hun x x x only 0.4% with papp-a above 0.5 go through the trauma you went through last year. x and most of those are unmonitored people I'm sure x x x *big hugs*

Thanks for helping me to feel so much better about it much appreciated xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back