May mummies and rainbows to be :)

Oh that is gorgeous, I have seen it. What about christmas? or if you have a bday before babys arrival? If people ask what you would like you could ask for some money that you could put towards it? I know the money is supposed to be for yourself but I know if I get money I will use some for baby stuff and prob maternity clothes xx

I've asked for the mummy E 2in1 pregnancy pillow and maternity clothes for my b day lol and Xmas or cash as I need to finish off the house buy my son a new bed wardrobe chest of drawers carpet (the room he's going into is currently pink very very pink lol) I need a new front room carpet hall can wait I guess (my 16weeks full pay mat leave is going to be very very handy lol)

Last edited:
yeah I didn't think of that. I will probably get money for Xmas so might put that aside and then just put the rest towards it :)

Lol we are already on page 5 lol

I've just found the biggest lie in existence though.....
This stonker was on the back of a matchmakers box. It's so absurd I stopped half way through opening the box to have a laugh!

Attachments

• 2016-11-06 12.50.07.jpg
    2016-11-06 12.50.07.jpg
    283 KB · Views: 2
See you all on Friday. Tri 2 yeah and it's my scan day xx

I love match makers lol 4 is not one serving tho haha

Just had my serving now I'm having babies serving. .... :whistle:

Last edited:
haha I'd eat the whole box you've made me want some now lol

Good luck for your scan :)

I would eat the whole box, who would only have 4!!! I would put 4 in my mouth to once lol xx

4!! Only 4!! Pfffft!!

Cam just gave my bump a kiss and a cuddle and said he loves baby!!

So so sweet!!

XX

That's so cute. Imy feeling sick again now ugh. It's not as intense but geez! Lol

I've been sick twice today!!

Went out last night but was home and in bed for midnight, which I didn't think was too bad? Baby obviously disagrees though! Felt rough as anything this morning, totally hungover in fact!! No fun seeing as how I couldn't even drink!! Lol!!

XX

Oh no!!!!

I've managed to hold everything down today. Wasn't so lucky yesterday though :(

It's not nice is it. I coped by saying it was baby saying hello lol

When I was pregnant with Cam I wore jeans and so has every other pregnant person that we've had work there! Don't know why they've got so silly about it all really?!

I might order some navy Jeggings? Hopefully they won't look too much like jeansl

XX

I have been feeling sickly today too. Baking a cake, that will make me feel better :) xx

I can't bake a cake. I'm not strong enough to resist the raw mix! Raw cake mix tastes better than actual cake!!

XX

Ooooooo I know Emily. So yummy!!

I have cookie dough icecream in the freezer lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back