May - 30 Day Squat Challenge! Join in!

Good luck all! I'm currently doing Davina mccalls exercise DVD (high energy five)-did the legs yesterday (followed by the abdo workout) which includes squats and lunges and variations of the two plus intervals and wow I am feeling it today! Wicked hard but it's gonna be worth it!

Can you do the squat challenge alongside 30ds? X

tapatalking x

Yes if u can handle it babyem. U could even maybe cut your squats in half whilst doin 30ds? Upto u but I'm gonna try the billy blank taebo dvd and do the challenge so upto u really xxxxx

Oh I've just seen this... I'm already on day 12 of the squat challenge! I will still do it with you all if that's ok.

And just so you know I have less cellulite,and a less saggy butt and my stomach is more toned! So it does work, well it does for me!!

:bum:

Yayyy thanks for a review cause I've seen lots of pics online but not heard from anyone who's been doin it.

Ill add u into the roll call but share your results & stuff :) welcome xxxxx

I know girls! Hope your ready! I've stayed clear from here so that it doesn't feel I'm doin it forever LOL. I'm moving this weekend tho I HOPE I manage to keep on top of my squats!!

xxxxx

I'm on day 7 today! I think I might maybe be seeing a difference, but I'm doing other stuff too, so can't say if it's the squats really!

One tip ice discovered tho, do your squats whilst the kettle's boiling! It's usually dead time for me whilst I wait about, but it's the ideal time to do them!

Dun dun Dunnnnnnn its starts tomorrow gah
Get ready to feel the burn ladies!

:whistle: fapatalking :whistle:

Woo, let's get our fit on ladies!!

I wanna peachy bum!! X

tapatalking x

I'd love to join in but can't see the attached table on my phone!!! :-( Been on weight watchers last two weeks and walking as much as poss! Xxx

Actually I've just worked out how to look at it! Building up to 250!!! Crickey!! Lol xxx

Can't ever see my arse looking like that claire.....I may have to do this for the next 6 years to achieve that peachy bumbum!!

But im raring to go. Who wants to remind me each day to get on it? Middle of moving too so im a scatter brain! Xx

tapatalking

I'm plannin to stick a postet of how many to do on my fridge. Currently its full of "phone this, do that's" my brains awful. Even worse than when pregnant, if it keeps up I fear I'm gna end up with dementia. OH says all the time he thinks I will and it terrifies me. He ofcourse finds it hilarious. xxxxx

Good morning
Starting day one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've got a table stuck on the fridge which tells me what I'm doing each day! Id firget how many it was if I wasn't stood night next to it!

I've saved a pic of it on my phone, so can easily see what I need to do x

tapatalking x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back