May - 30 Day Squat Challenge! Join in!

Day 8 for me, going to do mine later as I've just been for a run and my legs are killing!

Shit it starts today! I need to get squatting

:whistle: fapatalking :whistle:

Squat squat squat.

Today I start my water tabs aswell :)

I'm gonna take a before pic! xxxxx

I need to take my water tabs properly, had one this morning. Will they make me pee more? Lol. Before pics are good motivation!! X

tapatalking x

Loads of people ask me this and I always say, they should but I guess for everyone its diff.

I just pee my normal amount of times just sometimes a bit longer. I wasn't in the loo as much as I was pregnant LOL.

Good luck everyone! xxxxx

I'm constantly on the loo as it is :lol: so couldn't do water tabs!

One thing I have noticed is my saddle bags are gone :yay: although that couldvhage happened before and I didn't realise! I was prancing round showing OH that I don't have 2 bums any more :rofl:

Omg can't feel my thighs!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Did you do them all in one go Kelly?! I'm on 90 today and am going to aim to at least get to 70 before I have a rest!

No I didn't do them in 1 go today as I had already done 30ds before, so I just broke them down into 3x50, and I gave myself a 10min rest between each set!

Last edited:
It's up to you, I've got measurements and pics but that's because I'm doing a range of different things! But I would, can only spur you on when you see changes

It's up to you, I've got measurements and pics but that's because I'm doing a range of different things! But I would, can only spur you on when you see changes

Wss x

tapatalking x

I'd defo do measurements and pics! I'm at the stage now where I'm more likely to gain whilst doing it, cos I don't have that much fat to lose, but with muscle being denser, I'll lose inch wise and tone up! Well, hopefully :lol: the scales can be really misleading!

Day 3 done! But with weights x

tapatalking x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back