May - 30 Day Squat Challenge! Join in!

I'm doing mine with weights too, bloody kills! But in a good way lol! What weights are we all using x

I've been using a 2.3KG weight x

tapatalking x

I had 1.5s today think I might up them tomorrow!

I've just used one, which I hold at both ends and lift up to eye level x

tapatalking x

Well started today found it easy was using weights too think I going it easy as I'm now on level 3 30 ds! And my body is adjusting to excersise now! X

Soooo day one.

Lemon squeazy. So far!!

We will see what tmoz brings. My heads pounding tonight though so ill do my pics etc tmoz

Well done to evryone who managed their squats today!

29 days to go.. xxxxx

I did it today with no weights and found it hard! But bring on tomorrow!

I just did my squats... Proper ones all the way to the floor... Omg my legs are jelly

:whistle: fapatalking :whistle:

I was doing these last month and got up to 190 but then my bday weekend got in the way!! Oops!

How were the results ?

Well done for gtn so high, I'm dreading doing ovr 200 squats haha xxxxx

I've got 100 to do today and am dreading it :lol: I'm definitely noticing a difference now! My bum's getting more toned and my legs feel smaller! If I remember I'll add some pics into my journal later! Think I'm going to do mine with my kettlebell today to give my arms more of a work out!

How were the results ?

Well done for gtn so high, I'm dreading doing ovr 200 squats haha xxxxx

I think it done something but it wasn't drastic. I'd rather do 50-70 squats a day I'm sure the same results would show it might just take a couple more weeks xx

I'm a day behind so did the first set this morning. Wasn't too bad till the end when my thighs were starting to hurt. I took pictures of my bum and belly area so will compare in a weeks time to see how I'm going :) x

My knees and things are sore today lol

About to do day 2 in a sec wish me luck haha

Day 2 done and I'm sore please say it gets easier lol

Come on ladies get squatting :)

I did day 2 this morning and now my legs are killing! Been struggling to walk today lol!

I'm having trouble getting on the floor to bath LO lol
let alone sit on the loo hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back