May - 30 Day Squat Challenge! Join in!

I would say to do them all in one go so that your heart rate gets up? I'm gonna aim for doing 30 reps with a minute rest in between each set x then hopefully try to build up to 50 reps per set x

I'm going to aim to do them all together, but if I don't get time, somethings better than nothing eh?!

Slightly off topic, but does anyone know how I can shrink my boobs?! I'm struggling to find swimwear to fit cos they're rather out of proportion to the rest of me now!

Yay Natalie xxxxx

:whistle: fapatalking :whistle:

Yay glad to see all these fimiliar ppl joining!!

Yes you can use weights, I'm using my hand weights but I've heard of people using a tin of soup in each hand for those who don't have any weights and don't wanna buy them.

The squats you have to do them alltogether, u cood prob split them up like half rest for a couple mins then the other half but as someone said its good to do them alltogether as your heart rate etc will be up meaning burning more cals and gettin the most from it. I haven't seen that u must do them together though so if you can manage don't worry.

Also for those who wanna make it a bit harder you can do a squat jump, u do a squat, down, up then once you get back up you add a little jump. I used to do this at my thighs bums and tums and it killed me but I lost most weight at that class so I trust it..

Will add you girls in xxxxx

I'm in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've just you tubed squats and so many results come up!

Any recommendations which one to watch, just so I know I am doing them right?

xxxxxxxx

I used to follow a woman on YouTube called zuzuana (think that's how you spell it!) who did amazing work outs and she used to do lots of squats as part of her routines x

Count me in lovely! This will coincide nicely with oh and me starting slimming world and for me starting the 30 days shred!!
x

Yay more recruits! Will add u in a wee second.

I'm starting weight waters in May(just in the house though not doin the meetings) and doing my water tabs so this will coincide for me too. Plus give me time to prepare LOL!

Welcome everyone xxxxx

I'll have a go! Def need to get back in shape!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back