May - 30 Day Squat Challenge! Join in!

Ive done a grand total of 11 today :lol: going to make OH a brew in a bit and see if I can do the remaining 89 whilst the kettle boils! Lucky boy getting a coffee just so I can do my squats! My legs are so unbelievably sore today!

Wow good work Kelly!!!

My legs ache like crazy today and its only day 3! Thank god for a rest day tomorrow haha! Hope everyone else is doing well!!!

Rest day yay.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Day 3 today and my legs are in bits. I struggle to get down the stairs, so grateful for rest day tomorrow. I'm determine to do it the whole 30 days though :) x

Hi ladies, I'm hoping to incorporate this to the 30 day squats.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367696139.320924.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've been doing a bit of something like that tannic! I finally got back on the squat wagon today and did my 160! My legs have been in tatters cos ive been running! Definitely noticing a difference now :yay:

I'm out.
Done my knee in, so no lower body exercise for me. Can't even walk that far x

tapatalking x

A bit late to the party but could somebody post me the link to this? A billion different ones come up Whenvi google!!Confused.com. Want to start this and the plank challenge! Good luck to all the ladies still doing this :) xxx

I'm still doing it, there's a link for vids on utube and a table in the first couple pages hun, good luck xxxxx

I've missed some days buuuuut I have been carrying on and noticed my calves and bum are toning not quite perk yet but Deffo firmer xxx

I also had to give a few days a miss I hurt my knee lol I'm catching up though I'm on day 20 rest day yay! I'm starting to feel the again burn though so its not going to be easy tomorrow 180 lol

Don't know if its working I think it is I took measurements and I've also lost weight so that's got to be a plus :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back