May 2021 Mummies ***Tri 2***

Hey I’m 12 weeks today so not quite in trimester 2 yet but I’ve been moved to the 7th May xx I will be finding out gender on December 18th x
Sorry I’ve not been on much life’s just been so busy x

Hey I’m 12 weeks today so not quite in trimester 2 yet but I’ve been moved to the 7th May xx I will be finding out gender on December 18th x
Sorry I’ve not been on much life’s just been so busy x

Ooh your gender scan is close to mine! Mine's on the 14th of December. I've added you in for May 7th.

Things have been busy here too. Hope your first trimester symptoms are clearing x

Hi guys.

13 weeks tomorrow so happy to be moving into tri2, hoping it’s much kinder to me than tri1.
Due date 1st May. Isn’t it weird that your a day ahead of me @malagueta yet have the same due date!

Have no date for when my gender scan is yet, should get letter for it soon.

I have told everyone now, it’s so nice to have it in the open!

hope everyone is ok. Xx

Hi guys.

13 weeks tomorrow so happy to be moving into tri2, hoping it’s much kinder to me than tri1.
Due date 1st May. Isn’t it weird that your a day ahead of me @malagueta yet have the same due date!

Have no date for when my gender scan is yet, should get letter for it soon.

I have told everyone now, it’s so nice to have it in the open!

hope everyone is ok. Xx

We've told everyone now as well. It makes it seem more real somehow!

It really does doesn’t it.
After seeing the baby on the scan and now everyone knowing it’s like its me hit me “omg we are actually having a baby !!!!!”
my other half was saying hello to my belly this morning, bless him !

Got my letter, the next scan when we will find out the gender is 15th December!

we all have an exciting week that week!

hope you are all doing ok x

Has anyone else been given a date for a 3rd scan?
I think it must be the 32 week growth scan, it’s in March.

Got my letter, the next scan when we will find out the gender is 15th December!

we all have an exciting week that week!

hope you are all doing ok x

Oh wow, we are going to have a busy week that week!

I haven't got the date for my third scan yet as the hospital said the appointment diary wasn't open yet for that far ahead. I'll ask at my next scan in December. The gynaecologist did give me a date in March though that if she said I've not heard anything or got a date by then I should contact them.

How are you doing lately? My morning sickness seems to have disappeared thankfully. And I've noticed I have to pee less! Great news haha although that won't last for long, I'm sure.

I'm being plagued by headaches now though on an almost daily basis. Not all day every day, but usually at some point during the day.

@malagueta
I didn’t realise they do a 3rd scan, I thought it was just 12 weeks and 20weeks, so I am happy to know I will have another one!

I have been abit better the past week or so, actual throwing up seems to be less, my headaches seem to be less but still quite nauseous a lot of the time! Also peeing less in the night which is great!!

although I had my flu jab Friday and now I am full of snot and can’t stop sneezing, so I don’t think that’s helping my sickness as I was sick last night and then this morning too! So I feel like it’s one thing after another atm, but hopefully in the next week or so I will feel better!

SPOTS!! any one else suffering? My face has never had this many spots even when I was a teenager! Feel like I wake up and every other day there’s a new one appeared somewhere on my face !

Are you taking anything for your headaches? I didn’t for ages as I just didn’t want to take medication but then I started taking paracetamol and I found they helped a lot, my headaches made the lights hurt my eyes so I often just wanted to sit in a dark room.

I think the third scan might depend on your area but I'm not sure.

I've got a lot of spots atm on my chin but I actually think that's down to all the mask wearing here!

I'm just taking paracetamol for my headaches as I don't think you can take much else. Sometimes it works, depending on the day. Other times I have to take them a couple of times before I can completely shift the sore head. I seem to remember vaguely going through a spell of headaches when I was pregnant with my daughter so I'm hoping they'll disappear shortly. Probably to be replaced by another symptom!

Have you been looking at buying any baby stuff yet? As this is our second we don't need much but I suggested buying some baby grows and muslin cloths to my husband and he was like, it's far too early! I think he wants to wait for the 20 week scan to be sure and to find out for definite what we're having.

Yeah my friend thought mine may also be worse cos of wearing masks but I even have them on my forehead and cheek!

no unfortunately paracetamol is all there is, I never thought it was strong enough but I think because I don’t take them often they do help abit now.
It does feel like once something starts easing up that means you must develop a different symptom!! :doh:
Only a couple more weeks and they say these symptoms should have gone !! Here’s hoping!

No we haven’t bought anything yet, it still feels early to be buying stuff. My partners sister has two kids so I know we will be given quite a bit from her, she has a 11 month old girl so she’s said if we are having a girl she has plenty of clothes for us!
I think we might wait until finding out the gender also, makes it easier to know what to buy. Although I am excited for all the baby shopping we are gonna be able to do. Love buying things haha!

Bad day of sickness today for me, I don’t think having a cold and morning sickness go well together! :doh:
I wish I could just have a lemsip to help me feel better but I can’t :-(

It sucks that we can't take anything more than paracetamol, which never seems to do much. Today is the first morning in three days without a sore head. My nausea seems to have gone, thankfully. Now if I could just get rid of these sore heads for good that would be fab!

It sucks that we can't take anything more than paracetamol, which never seems to do much. Today is the first morning in three days without a sore head. My nausea seems to have gone, thankfully. Now if I could just get rid of these sore heads for good that would be fab!

Woo it’s improvement. Hopefully the headaches will ease of now too!

I’m hoping once this cold has gone I will be feeling much better. Fingers crossed!

Hi ladies, new here thought id join this thread hope thats ok. Im due around the 12th may had an 11 week scan last week and going back next Wednesday for a 13 week scan and the screening. Hope your all well xx

Hi ladies, new here thought id join this thread hope thats ok. Im due around the 12th may had an 11 week scan last week and going back next Wednesday for a 13 week scan and the screening. Hope your all well xx

Hey @Emi1990! Congratulations on your pregnancy and welcome to the group! How has the first trimester treated you? X

Thank you @malagueta. I was very anxious and still am to be honest, i had light-headedness all throughout till about 10 weeks then was so nauseous but thankfully not actually sick and since ive hit 12 weeks i feel totally normal, almost want my symptoms back for reassurance. Counting down to Wednesday now think ill be on pins until then xx

Thank you @malagueta. I was very anxious and still am to be honest, i had light-headedness all throughout till about 10 weeks then was so nauseous but thankfully not actually sick and since ive hit 12 weeks i feel totally normal, almost want my symptoms back for reassurance. Counting down to Wednesday now think ill be on pins until then xx

Hi @Emi1990 !
Welcome and Congratulations!
Glad to see you joined us :)!
it’s a bit of love hate relationship with pregnancy symptoms I think, is for me anyway. I hate them and cannot wait for them to ease off but then as soon as they do I just you wish they’d come back just for reassurance!
It’s like a rollercoaster being pregnant!
Not long till Wednesday <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back