May 2021 Mummies ***Tri 2***

I can actually say that yesterday was my first symptom-free day since I was about 6 weeks pregnant! Hello, trimester 2 haha. I even managed to avoid getting up in the middle of the night to pee. No symptoms so far today either so hoping I've turned the corner.

I'm sure your scan will be fine @Emi1990. Just think, you'll get to see baba again!

Aww I’m so jealous!!! :rotfl:
I had two none sick days Friday and Saturday, but today has been a bad day for being sick :-(
I’m at least getting days off from being sick now, can’t wait till just stop being sick completely!

Aww I’m so jealous!!! :rotfl:
I had two none sick days Friday and Saturday, but today has been a bad day for being sick :-(
I’m at least getting days off from being sick now, can’t wait till just stop being sick completely!

That's good you're having some days with no sickness now. Finger crossed it stops fully for you soon!

When's your next appointment or scan? I don't have anything until almost the end of the month I think. It seems ages away!

I need to book my 16 week appointment but I’ve tried the number I need to ring a few times to book it and no one answers,
That’s only a telephone consultation so should be in about 2 weeks and then my scan is 15th Dec.

They’ll soon be here the next appointments!
due to the lockdown again I’m unsure if they’ll let my partner in to see the next ultrasound but we will see. Just feel lucky he was allowed to see the first one.

I’m back to taking my anti sickness tablets! yesterday was a rough day, was even sick just before I went to bad, today has started pretty similar so hoping the anti sickness will ease it abit today. Was so drained yesterday!

Hope everyone is ok <3

Aww no, not the sickness meds again! Have they helped a bit today?

I got my flu jab booked today for the 18th. Ugh, so many needles during pregnancy.

May mummies is so quiet, there are so few of us! I'm half thinking we should jump over and gatecrash the April mummies! :D

Well I threw up about 10 mins after taking them this morning so they may not have got into my system. but I went for a meal with my other half tonight so took one before hand and I actually managed to eat more than usual in one sitting, which was nice!

Yeah there isn’t many of us at all, there’s quite a few in April, I started off in the April group because I thought I was going to be due at the end of April, I sometimes still pop up on the post, they are all very nice on there!

Last edited:
I have sent a message to the April group asking if they mind if we join them. :)

They seem happy for us to join in with them, you guys should message the group :)

I think you should join us I really do xx I would nominate malagueta to do third tri as do such fab job on here xxxxx

Hey ladies, pop on over to April Tri 2 and join us :D we’re more than happy to have you over there with us xx

I need to book my 16 week appointment but I’ve tried the number I need to ring a few times to book it and no one answers,
That’s only a telephone consultation so should be in about 2 weeks and then my scan is 15th Dec.

They’ll soon be here the next appointments!
due to the lockdown again I’m unsure if they’ll let my partner in to see the next ultrasound but we will see. Just feel lucky he was allowed to see the first one.

Sorry, jumping over from April! I had my 16 week appt yesterday, they did Urine, BP and listened to the baby’s heartbeat. I’m really surprised they’re not offering you an actual appointment.

Sorry, jumping over from April! I had my 16 week appt yesterday, they did Urine, BP and listened to the baby’s heartbeat. I’m really surprised they’re not offering you an actual appointment.

No, they’ve made them all telephone appts, my boss is also pregnant and going to the same hospital she’s much further along than me, but she said it’s a pretty pointless phonecall really they just ask if you feel ok and that’s about it.
I’ve booked a private scan now as I don’t wanna miss out on hearing the heartbeat

Hi ladies, new to this pregnancy and forum thing lol! Need some advise on nutrition. I have no desire to eat after 5pm even though I feel hungry. Looking for a healthy protein shake option I can use to fill my belly. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Hi ladies, new to this pregnancy and forum thing lol! Need some advise on nutrition. I have no desire to eat after 5pm even though I feel hungry. Looking for a healthy protein shake option I can use to fill my belly. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Hi @Rebecca5, congratulations on your pregnancy and welcome to the forum.
Us May mummies all moved over to the April mummies chat if you want to join us in there.

have you got a blender? You could look up recipes for making your own smoothies and buy frozen fruit to go in them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back