**//**march testing thread**\\**

Can you post a picture of your test sparkles? We DTD every second day until ovulation then went to every day. Fingers crossed it works for us both!!

Sorry the witch arrived Nemi :( and sorry to those who got BFN. I hope you just have shy beans! xx

Sorry to hear that Nemi, good luck with the fertility testing xx

Hi, I've had a break from the forum for abit but now I'm back and feeling much better :)
Not sure when AF is due so can you put me for the 31st please, should give it plenty of time lol. Thanks xx

Oh no peanut butter, I'm sure I recognise your user name from when I was in Tri 1 in Dec/Jan.

Hope your ok x

I'm in my first month since MMC and I think I'm 10/12 days from Af. I don't dare preg test, so I'm just waiting for AF to appear or not. Convincing myself that poas is pointless this month.

I was speaking with my friend today saying non of the sex was very memorable this month! She said "stop been negative! It doesn't have to be memorable you just need him to land 1!"
Which made me chuckle!

Ha ha, so true! TTC sex is so functional it is really dull!

Sorry for all the BFNs :(

Sorry the witch got you Nemi, good luck with your tests xxx

Sorry to hear that Nemi!

I am one day late now, did 2 tests from different brands this morning. Both were clearly negative!

I don't have symptoms so I guess I'm not. If anything, the only thing I do have is feeling fat and my tummy feels really round even though it's impossible at this stage. Just pms bloating and perhaps too many cupcakes....

Rounded belly is a massive tell tale sign for me... Hopefully your hcg levels are just taking awhile to get going! X X

I'm out! AF showed up overnight!

Upset but at least I can now organise dates for all my fertility tests!

Baby dust to everyone else!

So sorry nemi, such a shitty roller coaster, this ttc business. Best of luck with the tests. I'm out too, heavy spotting like I always get before af... Let's stay positive for next month, a December baby would be lush!! X X X

Sorry to hear that Nemi!

I am one day late now, did 2 tests from different brands this morning. Both were clearly negative!

I don't have symptoms so I guess I'm not. If anything, the only thing I do have is feeling fat and my tummy feels really round even though it's impossible at this stage. Just pms bloating and perhaps too many cupcakes....

Rounded belly is a massive tell tale sign for me... Hopefully your hcg levels are just taking awhile to get going! X X

Good to know, isn't it too early for a rounded belly though?

2 days late today, tested this morning, still nothing. I don't feel anything, not even the usual AF symptoms. Only the bloated belly. I do have backaches but I always have backaches so I can't consider that a symptom.

I wish I'd either get a BFP or AF would just appear already so that I can try again!

I'm out! AF showed up overnight!

Upset but at least I can now organise dates for all my fertility tests!

Baby dust to everyone else!

So sorry nemi, such a shitty roller coaster, this ttc business. Best of luck with the tests. I'm out too, heavy spotting like I always get before af... Let's stay positive for next month, a December baby would be lush!! X X X

I have updated for you! So sorry the witch got you too!

FX you get your BFP next month and a December baby.

I don't think I will be getting a Dec baby this year as I'm not allowed to dtd until all my scans etc are over on the 22nd! :shock: By then my fertile window will be over :mad:

This month I'm just hoping for some answers about what is going on in my body!

Don't worry about December babies. Everyone I know born in December hates it because it's such a busy period and all kinds of festivities around it that a birthday is just an additional burden/forgotten. Good luck with the tests

AF is here. No symptoms of AF but she showed up a few minutes ago. Will be in next months thread...

Good luck to all those testing! *baby dust all around*

Hi, would you mind moving my test date to 22/3 as I'm having IVF and egg collection is on 8th. Cheers x

AF is here. No symptoms of AF but she showed up a few minutes ago. Will be in next months thread...

Good luck to all those testing! *baby dust all around*

So sorry little pip.... Let's give it a good go next month!! Big glass of wine for me tonight as a consolatory measure!! X X X

Could you add me for the 10th? AF due nowish, but don't want to get my hopes up so am resisting until Thursday!

Last edited:
Can I have 31st please

Had a bfp February 21st/24th and 26th feb and a few days later ( 3 days late for period ) turned out to be a chemical pregnancy

That witch turned up and so I'm back ttc, devastated :'(

So I'm waiting a full week after my af due date this time

Can I have 31st please

Had a bfp February 21st/24th and 26th feb and a few days later ( 3 days late for period ) turned out to be a chemical pregnancy

That witch turned up and so I'm back ttc, devastated :'(

So I'm waiting a full week after my af due date this time

I had that a couple of months ago Aries, it's totally rubbish! Even just having a couple of days believing you might be pg is enough to make it really hurt when you're not. Hugs, and so hope March is your month! X X X

8 days late now. Still no sign of AF. Boobs still sore on and off. Terrible back ache. BFN if FRER two days ago. Did an IC with FMU this morning and it was faulty.
Trying with FMU tomorrow but not holding out much hope. How long should I wait for AF before seeing GP?

Hi! I'm new to the site as well.. I'm assuming by testing we're taking pregnancy? Or OPKs? If pregnancy, I'm due to test on the 14th! Really excited lol

Can you post a picture of your test sparkles? We DTD every second day until ovulation then went to every day. Fingers crossed it works for us both!!

Sorry the witch arrived Nemi :( and sorry to those who got BFN. I hope you just have shy beans! xx

Have no idea how to get photos on here! Been trying for ages lol.

Looks like opk starting to creep towards being positive again. Plus slight ewcm today xx

Welcome to the forum Jay, yes this thread is for pregnancy tests x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back