**//**march testing thread**\\**

Nemi

Reaction score
I hope nobody minds but because of how my cycles fall I don't get to test in February!
So I thought I would start a testing Thread for March!!

:dust:BABY DUST TO EVERYONE!! :dust: Keep the witch away!! :af::af:

1st

2nd
Little_Pip :witch:

3rd
mumoftwo23
Laurababs

4th
Bunny Overlady
Demerera :witch:

5th
Nemi :witch:
KellzNew
SoObsessed :bfp:

6th
Clover :bfp:
Jenks125 :witch:
Tonks82

7th

8th

9th

snowbee

10th
J9nine :witch:
AMKbabyhopeful
Momoftheboo :witch:
Mrs Emmy

11th
MrsS15

12th

13th

broody2013
Birdie :bfp:
Slb24

14th
Jay527

15th

16th

17th

18th

napoli :bfp:

19th
Blackcat :witch:
Emily0505 :witch:

20th
Sharcaz :bfp:
luratraloora

21st
lilith112 :witch:

22nd
tashap

23rd
Crinkles90
Amy0801

24th
platypus :bfp:
lilmishopeful

25th
Miss Juliet :witch:
Rachel82

26th
xxSparklesxx
Piglet's Mama

27th

28th
MrsLaw
Petit Pois

29th
ButtercupDaisy

30th

31st

PeanutButter :witch:
Aries29
Jenks 125

Last edited:
I don't get to test in February either but I haven't had a period since 19th December yet so can't come up with a March testing date yet but I'll let you know when I do x

I've been waiting for a march thread as it will be the first one since i'm allowed to ttc again after taking methotrexane. can I have the 24th please.

That's quick! I'm in though;)

Can you put me up for March 2nd,please?

Hi,

We've decided to temporarily halt TTC-ing. I just received news that I have been promoted and i really have no idea how I'm going to be when I'm pregnant. Can't take the risk of feeling sick. Hoping to try again in April but might delay right til March/April 2017!

Hi,

We've decided to temporarily halt TTC-ing. I just received news that I have been promoted and i really have no idea how I'm going to be when I'm pregnant. Can't take the risk of feeling sick. Hoping to try again in April but might delay right til March/April 2017!

Congratulations on the promotion! I've taken you off but let me know if you change your mind and want to be readded.

Could I have the 9th to start with please. I may change it when I see my opks but I'm having a guess based on my last two clomid cycles.

Hey - completely new to the forum.

After starting my period two days earlier last month, I will now be testing on march 3rd I believe! That will be CD 28. However past three months my periods have been 21, 28 and 26 days long!

xx

Hey - completely new to the forum.

After starting my period two days earlier last month, I will now be testing on march 3rd I believe! That will be CD 28. However past three months my periods have been 21, 28 and 26 days long!

xx

Hello and welcome to the forum!

I have put you down for the 3rd. Just let me know if you need to change the day :)

I hope to do my first ever test in March, but as AF comes and goes as she chooses, I am not sure when yet. But I'll let you know!

Edit: whack me down for 15th and I'll change once I'm sure x

X

Last edited:
I hope to do my first ever test in March, but as AF comes and goes as she chooses, I am not sure when yet. But I'll let you know!

Edit: whack me down for 15th and I'll change once I'm sure x

X

Updated for you!

Thanks. Good luck, everyone xx

Last edited:
Hi Nemi :) can I please go down for the 13th March? I am really hoping the 13th isn't unlucky for us! Thanks xx

Can I have the 2nd please :) It might change after I've started testing with my OPKs. But I'll go with that date for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back