**//**march testing thread**\\**

Hi all, I'm out this month - the witch got me a little early. Although looking forward, my next test date will be on my birthday, which would be fine either way. Bfp = amazing birthday present. Bfn = at least I'll have my birthday gifts to cheer me up :)

Good luck and baby dust to everyone still in xx

Okay all updated! (I think!) Let me know if I missed anyone :)

Have we any March Bfps yet???

Hope we get a flurry of them soon!!!

I'm only 9dpo and Ovulated later than I thought so haven't tested yet :)

Xxxx

Sending lots of baby dust!! Good luck all x

Sorry to all the witch has got! X

Last edited:
Have we any March Bfps yet???

Hope we get a flurry of them soon!!!

I'm only 9dpo and Ovulated later than I thought so haven't tested yet :)

Xxxx

Don't think we've had any yet Clover! Hopefully they'll start coming in thick and fast :)

Eek when are you going to test? xx

I'm Testing tomorrow Petit pois , how about you?

Hope to see lots of Bfps here soon,

Sorry to everyone the witch has got so far

xxxxxx

I'm only on CD8 so a while for me yet :) That's so exciting Clover - any symptoms so far?

I've got a load of cheapie ovulation tests - never used them before! Could I start using them today do you think?

Does anyone else just feel like EVERYONE around them is pregnant at the moment?

xxxxx

Last edited:
I'm only on CD8 so a while for me yet :) That's so exciting Clover - any symptoms so far?

I've got a load of cheapie ovulation tests - never used them before! Could I start using them today do you think?

Does anyone else just feel like EVERYONE around them is pregnant at the moment
?

xxxxx

Yip.. I actually got upset about it all today with hubby. I'm so fed up of people announcing a pregnancy saying they were 'shocked' and they'll eventually get over it. Wtf! Or delighting in saying how they got pregnant only DTD once. It's making me so bitter! I'm taking everything so personally at the mo :(

I would definitely start doing the OPKs now PP. I usually do on CD8 as I ovulate on CD12. Although this cycle I got a positive on CD11 so glad I started testing early xx

Seriously! I know how you feel MrsS. My friend told me on Saturday that she's expecting her second, and while I'm genuinely really happy for her I couldn't help but feel a little bit sad you know? Really though, she basically just sneezes and gets pregnant. I know we haven't even been trying very long but it was all just a bit raw with the chemical, I had to hold back my sadness as we were with loads of other girls!

I'm gonna do my first opk today then I think! Is it sad that I'm excited?

xxx

Its so hard to put on a brave face isn't it? My friend told me she was pregnant a week after I had a m/c. I felt utterly devastated, I wanted to be happy for them but all I felt was the upset for myself. Now I've watched her pregnancy progress and I should be sharing it with her. I feel like everywhere I look someone is announcing their pregnancy. This is the worst I've ever felt. Never thought 11 months down the line I'd still be here. Maybe I should have prepared myself for that more!

Super, let us know how you get on with your first test. Not sad at all, we need these little milestones to keep us going! xx

Sending you a big hug MrsS. :hug:
It's understandable that you're upset sometimes, I suppose jut let yourself be sad for a bit then take a deep breath and off we go again! :)

Negative opk tonight so will be doing it again tomorrow!

Thanks lovely :hug: I'm having a majorly down day today. I do this every so often then brush myself off and start again!

Its still very early to ovulate but hopefully you start getting a second line in the next few days :)

Good luck testing tomorrow Gail. I'll be testing on Thursday xx

Last edited:

Does anyone else just feel like EVERYONE around them is pregnant at the moment?

xxxxx

Yes, bloody everyone!

Af showed up last night! Grrrrr onto month 23 I go!! With my short cycles I should be able to squeeze in another right on the last day of the month so please can you add me on Nemi? X

Im out AF arrived for me 3 days early :(

Good luck to all testing!!! :D

xxxxxxx

Sorry clover was hoping this was your month! Lots of babydust for the next cycle xx

Sorry to hear that, Clover.

We are 9 days in March, where are all the BFPs? There were so many in February;)

I'm really hoping for a BFP in May. Mind you, I'm not going to stop trying next month- just that May/June would work brilliantly with work. I've bought PureSeed- has anyone tried it ?

Last edited:
Oh sorry Clover, what a bummer :(

Fingers crossed for your next try xxxxxxxxx

I'm out. Good luck to everyone else testing this month x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member