**//**march testing thread**\\**

Hi nemi

Can I be added for 26th please?

Baby dust to all testers xx

All upto date!

Good luck everyone

Thanks Nemi - much appreciated xx

Last edited:
Nemi could you please put me down for the 21st, thats hoping I don't have a short cycle like last month or it could be the 16th. I'll go with the 21st though and hope af doesn't show sooner. Good luck to everyone In March xx

So that's it now - I'm in my 2ww! I wish preg tests worked as soon as you had conceived! GRR!

Hi Nemi,

Could you put me down for the 28th please?
Thanks

Please could you change my date to the 25th Nemi? Thanks :)

Caved and tested at 9dpo. Nothing...;)

I don't think this is the month as well. I have no symptoms and am feeling stressed about work etc

Last edited:
All Updated ladies!

I'm feeling like I may be out already. I'm CD 27 today, my cycle has ranged from 28 to 35 days in the past (32 average).
Today I have sore boobs and been having twinges in my side. Pretty sure that means af is on her way. :(

CD 32 today. Still no sign of AF.
HPT this morning BFN so as suspected I'll also be a March tester. Just FRER so will re test when it arrives if no sign of AF. Have nausea and cramps today but the symptoms seem to be there one day and not the next! Wish I had a crystal ball x

All Updated ladies!

I'm feeling like I may be out already. I'm CD 27 today, my cycle has ranged from 28 to 35 days in the past (32 average).

Today I have sore boobs and been having twinges in my side. Pretty sure that means af is on her way. :(

Good pg signs too nemi!! Fx for you...

March tomorrow, so good luck to all!!!!

Xxx

All Updated ladies!

Thanks for changing my date Nemi and fx for you too. I'm expecting AF in the next couple of days too and fairly sure she's gearing up for an appearance. I'm already looking ahead to ttc in March now.

Hey, can I get the 13th please. Good luck everyone xx

Hi everyone im selling my ovulation tests 8 clearblue with reader and 3 test strips and 1 pregnancy test if anyones interested
097347bc44431edce12594ce1db9a131.jpg

Pm me if you want these x

Yay!

It's March finally!

Really hoping I can be super lucky for everyone and get lots of BFPs on this months thread! :bfp:

Good luck everyone! :dust:

Hello! Please can you put me down for 28th? This will be first proper cycle since my chemical so fingers very tightly crossed! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back