**//**march testing thread**\\**

Hello all March testers, fingers crossed for lots of bfp!

Going to try out opk's this month. Can anyone tell me when should I start using them? And how often? Should be ov around the 8th

Xx

Sparkles do you know how long your cycles usually are? If you do go back 2 weeks and that's roughly when you should ovulate. I have 26-28 day cycles and usually ovulate around day 12-14. I start testing around cd8-10. Thankfully I done it earlier because I got a positive on day 11 this month. Obviously if your cycles are longer cd8 will be a bit early for you! I usually test mid afternoon (some recommend you don't use fmu) until i start getting a good second line then i test maybe mid afternoon and night. Its preference though! Do you have any apps on your phone? They can be helpful as they give you an idea of your fertile week based on how long om your cycles are, so would help you to know when to start testing. I use glow and ovia. Hope this helps!

Good luck for March everyone :) xx

Last edited:
Sparkles: Clear Blue recommends to test from around Day 10. I remember that the had a convenient calculator online.

AF is due today. Tested this morning and it was a negative. AF isn't here yet but I ov-ed 2 days later than normal this time so AF is also probably 2 days late. Sigh

Sparkles: Clear Blue recommends to test from around Day 10. I remember that the had a convenient calculator online.

AF is due today. Tested this morning and it was a negative. AF isn't here yet but I ov-ed 2 days later than normal this time so AF is also probably 2 days late. Sigh

Your not out yet! FX for you

Thanks Nemi, and to you!

Buckets of :dust: for everyone xxx

So ladies, today I am CD 29 and approx 13 dpo.

I've been doing my best not to symptom spot but the last few days I have had stomachache twinges in my side and just recently backache (probably signs af is on her way).

My boobs are achey but not as much as usual.

Yesterday I went running and when I was doing my cool down stretches I got super dizzy, I thought it was because I had pushed myself too much but this morning while at work I was lightheaded and dizzy for a few hours, not sure what to make of that.

AF is a no show atm, but I know that could just be because she isn't due yet.

How is everyone else getting on?

Sounds promising, Nemi! Especially the boobs and dizziness. How long are your cycles usually?

I'm a bit confused - I'm CD3 and already AF has just turned into spotting! I'm normally only a maximum of 4 days anyway (and that's with a very light period at the end) but it just seems short to me - especially seeing as my last cycle (following chem) was 37 days!

I dunno. I've got ovulation tests coming, never used them before but hopefully they'll help to see what's going on!

xxx

Sounds promising, Nemi! Especially the boobs and dizziness. How long are your cycles usually?

I'm a bit confused - I'm CD3 and already AF has just turned into spotting! I'm normally only a maximum of 4 days anyway (and that's with a very light period at the end) but it just seems short to me - especially seeing as my last cycle (following chem) was 37 days!

I dunno. I've got ovulation tests coming, never used them before but hopefully they'll help to see what's going on!

xxx

My cycles have ranged from 28 to 35 in the past, average 32 days, but the last few months have been shorter. (around 28 or 29 days). My last af was super weird though (dtd and had loads of pain followed by spotting and af a few days later, think possibly I had a MC but not sure as was expecting af) so I am a bit confused on timings. Trying not to get my hopes up too much, but that is easier said than done.

I have found that I can always spot something weird about my cycles or AF now and I think it is because I am paying more attention to my body.

I don't think a change from 4 days to 3 is anything to worry about. How long have you been trying?

Possibly could have been a MC, I guess there's no way of knowing though :/ It's so hard to remain calm and not think about it isn't it! All you can do is wait and test, wait and test.

You're probably right about paying more attention - I'm forever logging every little thing on my app now haha! I suppose it's not a huge difference - I guess maybe I was expecting a bad one because of the chem?

I came off the pill in December, and got pregnant straight away - unfortunately that ended a week later :(

We didn't really get that involved in trying for our daughter, it just kind of happened.

So I'm a bit new to all this malarkey really! Trying to get my head round how it all works :)

Hiya guys... So, I vowed I wouldn't test until the weekend but tested yesterday and today, both bfns... Going to try to get a frer later for the morning, though can't afford to waste them! It really is an addiction, I think I'm unable to stop myself lol...

Good luck petit pois, you're still very much in with a chance!

Xx

I think if anything you are supposed to be more fertile after a chem?

Good luck to you though, this may be your month :)

Hiya guys... So, I vowed I wouldn't test until the weekend but tested yesterday and today, both bfns... Going to try to get a frer later for the morning, though can't afford to waste them! It really is an addiction, I think I'm unable to stop myself lol...

Good luck petit pois, you're still very much in with a chance!

Xx

When is AF due?

You are still in with a chance too!

FX for you!

Af due any time but most likely on the weekend. I was always 28 days until ttc this time, recently it's been anything from 25 to 29, and I'm cd25 today!

Good luck when you test, and well done holding out... Wish I could! Bought 2 frers just now, will test tomorrow and Friday!! X

You're not out til AF shows! If you're on a longer cycle it could still be too early xx

Bfn on a frer for me this morning :( anyone else testing? X X

I'm out! AF showed up overnight!

Upset but at least I can now organise dates for all my fertility tests!

Baby dust to everyone else!

Sorry to hear that Nemi!

I am one day late now, did 2 tests from different brands this morning. Both were clearly negative!

I don't have symptoms so I guess I'm not. If anything, the only thing I do have is feeling fat and my tummy feels really round even though it's impossible at this stage. Just pms bloating and perhaps too many cupcakes....

I'm now 5 days late. Still getting BFN on ic's. Got a FRER for the weekend x

Thanks MrsS15 n Lil pip.

My cycles are all over the place. Range from 28 days to 38. But average 31. Iv been writing down every date since ttc and there is no pattern to them

Iv got 50 ic opk so started using them on 1st. Gonna use one a day for around 2 weeks n see what the results are.

So far the two iv used look positive. Plan to did every second day and then over the time I think il be ov we'll incredible to every day for 5 days or so. Who had any idea this would be so complicated when they started on the baby journey!!

Sorry to the bfn, hopefully a shy bean.

Sorry af showed up Nemi. Good luck with your tests xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back