***March Mummies***

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by Alexis2017, Jun 30, 2019.

1. Clairexx89

Clairexx89 Well-Known Member

Everyone is different so the sickness might come later or not at all, today was the first day for me.

My scan is at 6 weeks and 3 days, my GP referred me so i relying on them for the advice, I may have another at 8 weeks but I’ll see on Tuesday

2. NzMumtwoone

NzMumtwoone Member

Hope all those already having bouts of nausea are doing ok ..mine comes on at around 3am reassuring but not a lot of sleep at the moment .

@Samblyth26 hope all goes well at next scan it can be so hard not to worry about everything.

Just booked my dating scan for 29/7 I think I'll be around 7w4d so hopefully see a heartbeat.

3. Summerwine

Summerwine Well-Known Member

Exciting for you ladies finding out if it could be multiples!!

Alexis with my first I had horrible nausea from 4 weeks-14 weeks. This time around, I've had the occasional wave but very little. It's so hard because you almost wish for it so that you have that reassurance but I remember it well and it was awful! It's like you cant win with symptoms.

4. Alexis2017

Alexis2017 Well-Known Member

My scan is 29th I am 8 weeks 4 days that day!

5. Alexis2017

Congrats and welcome to our wee group. I've added your dd for 15th.

It's so exciting and scary isn't it!!
    X

6. Alexis2017

Hey welcome hunni. I had a MC with my last ivf transfer so I know how scary it is. We're all here for each other. Are you due 1st March? I will add you to our wee due date list. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months x

7. prismgirl

prismgirl Member

I never had nausea with my last, but this time, god I swear it started at 4 weeks, and I'm 5 weeks 6 days now and had the absolute worst it's been yesterday. Thank god for ginger. I'm sucking down ginger ails to save my life.

8. Niknaknoo

Niknaknoo Well-Known Member

Hello March mummies!
    How are you all?
    I’m nikki :wave:
    So this morning i got my bfp! Yay!
    Due date will be around 19th March.

I really didn’t think it was going to happen this month until I was at the gym a couple of days ago and felt a bit funny, been having waves of nausea since.

I’ve got one ds who is 4.5, this is my 3rd pregnancy, my last one ended in mc last September. Quite nervous but trying to stay positive!

9. Bre

Bre Well-Known Member

This momma due date has said to be March 4th. I’m feeling great still playing volleyball weekly have a bit of nausea no puking yet!!! Good luck to all my March Mommas

10. Alexis2017

Yay congratulations hunni and welcome ❤️

Niknaknoo likes this.
  11. Summerwine

Congratulations Niknaknoo & Bre!! Hope you're both feeling well?

I had my scan this morning which was great. Confirmed one baby in the right place, and we got to hear the heartbeat too, which made it overwhelmingly real. My dates are spot on currently and I'm quite looking forward to the weekend now!!

Hope everyone is okay!! X

12. Bre

Bre Well-Known Member

Feeling great!!! Feeling too good today I’m like am I even pregnant??? My last pregnancy I had hyperemesis I puked non stop from the moment I would wake till sleep! It was awful so with this one being so easy so far at 7 weeks I’m so curious to what’s going on down there!! CONGRATS! Summerwine! Hope you have a happy healthy 9months xo

13. Alexis2017

Aww amazing, congrats! how many weeks are you? Must be amazing. My scan is ages away. I'm 6weeks plus 1 day today 9

14. Summerwine

Haha enjoy it Bre, plenty of time yet for all that to kick in :D

6 weeks and 3 days. I was a bit panicky before we went in, worrying it might be too early so I'm feeling very relieved and grateful now! 17 days alexis, that's not too far away at all! How are you feeling? X

15. Alexis2017

I had agony boobs past few days but have settled a bit. My mouth is now even drier and it feel alike my tongue is burnt its so dry. I feel really exhausted, I sleep all way home in car now when hubby driving home from work and I nap for 2 hours when I get in... Past 2 weeks had no appetite and now am so so hungry all the time and feel a bit Quezy around meal times before I get to eat! I've had a few jabbing and pulling pains on both sides over the weeks. I just feel its a ong time to make someone wait for a 1st scan after ivf. I'm going mad waiting. Its dragging In so badly. I don't think I can fully accept it till I see that scan and everything is okay

16. Niknaknoo

Niknaknoo Well-Known Member

So far so good, but it’s still so early. Getting odd waves of nausea and hot flushes! :?
    With my son the nausea was at its worst weeks 7-13 so I’m just enjoying feeling ok for now!
    Tiredness is starting though, has to have a little nap yesterday :nap:

17. Beckyb1991

Beckyb1991 Well-Known Member

Welcome all new march mamas xxxx

Niknaknoo likes this.
  18. Clairexx89

Clairexx89 Well-Known Member

my booking in app is the 1st August, I will be just over 8 weeks by then, my scan is Tuesday, only had one day of sickness so not sure what it was, still feeling very nervous and anxious everyday, feel like I don’t want to do anything

19. Anastasia88

Anastasia88 Member

How are you all?? How is going..me all good the only i feel all the time that i have period pain..but no nausea just sleepless..I am in 6th week tomorrow

20. prismgirl

prismgirl Member

I'm six weeks and I feel like I've had period pain since day one.