***March Mummies***

I had ivf and 2 embryos transfered so I'm the same about fi ding out if its 1 or 2 but my scan isn't till I'm 8 weeks and 5 days. I am 6 weeks tmrw!!

I don't have any nausea or sickness which worries me!!

Everyone is different so the sickness might come later or not at all, today was the first day for me.

My scan is at 6 weeks and 3 days, my GP referred me so i relying on them for the advice, I may have another at 8 weeks but I’ll see on Tuesday

Hope all those already having bouts of nausea are doing ok ..mine comes on at around 3am reassuring but not a lot of sleep at the moment .

@Samblyth26 hope all goes well at next scan it can be so hard not to worry about everything.

Just booked my dating scan for 29/7 I think I'll be around 7w4d so hopefully see a heartbeat.

Exciting for you ladies finding out if it could be multiples!!

Alexis with my first I had horrible nausea from 4 weeks-14 weeks. This time around, I've had the occasional wave but very little. It's so hard because you almost wish for it so that you have that reassurance but I remember it well and it was awful! It's like you cant win with symptoms.

Hope all those already having bouts of nausea are doing ok ..mine comes on at around 3am reassuring but not a lot of sleep at the moment .

@Samblyth26 hope all goes well at next scan it can be so hard not to worry about everything.

Just booked my dating scan for 29/7 I think I'll be around 7w4d so hopefully see a heartbeat.

My scan is 29th I am 8 weeks 4 days that day!

What a lovely group. Me and my husband have been TTC for a year and a half. Finally we found out we are pregnant and will be due March 15th :)

So excited to officially join the pregnant groups!

Congrats and welcome to our wee group. I've added your dd for 15th.

It's so exciting and scary isn't it!!
X

Hi, I'm new to this, so I do apologise.

I have recently found out in pregnant, which this is my 4th pregnancy, I have had 2 miscarriages one very early one and another about 12 weeks which was very traumatic and a prolonged miscarriage which ended up with having surgery 5 days later, which both was last year.

I have a gorgeous little boy who's 4 in August! Which that pregnancy was fine.

I'm under the early pregnancy unit at the hospital and I have been for a scan today, my last period was 26th may which would work out 6 weeks, so gro my calculations I should be due around 1dt March!!
I have had an uss today and internal and it only shown the gestational sac.. and I'm booked for another in 2 weeks to check. They think im earlier than the dates worked out which I'm hoping.

I have really bad anxiety about it and I just hope everything going to be ok. Sorry for waffling on but if anyone has any advice or been through a similar situation any advice would be appreciated.

Everything feels fine at present, for really sore boobs and I'm already so bloated u would think I would about 5 month pregnant. Lol.. I never had any of this with my first

Congrats for you and all fingers ans toes crossed xxxx

Thank you again

Hey welcome hunni. I had a MC with my last ivf transfer so I know how scary it is. We're all here for each other. Are you due 1st March? I will add you to our wee due date list. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months x

I never had nausea with my last, but this time, god I swear it started at 4 weeks, and I'm 5 weeks 6 days now and had the absolute worst it's been yesterday. Thank god for ginger. I'm sucking down ginger ails to save my life.

Hello March mummies!
How are you all?
I’m nikki :wave:
So this morning i got my bfp! Yay!
Due date will be around 19th March.

I really didn’t think it was going to happen this month until I was at the gym a couple of days ago and felt a bit funny, been having waves of nausea since.

I’ve got one ds who is 4.5, this is my 3rd pregnancy, my last one ended in mc last September. Quite nervous but trying to stay positive!

This momma due date has said to be March 4th. I’m feeling great still playing volleyball weekly have a bit of nausea no puking yet!!! Good luck to all my March Mommas

Hello March mummies!
How are you all?
I’m nikki :wave:
So this morning i got my bfp! Yay!
Due date will be around 19th March.

I really didn’t think it was going to happen this month until I was at the gym a couple of days ago and felt a bit funny, been having waves of nausea since.

I’ve got one ds who is 4.5, this is my 3rd pregnancy, my last one ended in mc last September. Quite nervous but trying to stay positive!

Yay congratulations hunni and welcome ❤️

Congratulations Niknaknoo & Bre!! Hope you're both feeling well?

I had my scan this morning which was great. Confirmed one baby in the right place, and we got to hear the heartbeat too, which made it overwhelmingly real. My dates are spot on currently and I'm quite looking forward to the weekend now!!

Hope everyone is okay!! X

I had my scan this morning which was great. Confirmed one baby in the right place, and we got to hear the heartbeat too, which made it overwhelmingly real. My dates are spot on currently and I'm quite looking forward to the weekend now!!

Feeling great!!! Feeling too good today I’m like am I even pregnant??? My last pregnancy I had hyperemesis I puked non stop from the moment I would wake till sleep! It was awful so with this one being so easy so far at 7 weeks I’m so curious to what’s going on down there!! CONGRATS! Summerwine! Hope you have a happy healthy 9months xo

Aww amazing, congrats! how many weeks are you? Must be amazing. My scan is ages away. I'm 6weeks plus 1 day today 9

Haha enjoy it Bre, plenty of time yet for all that to kick in :D

6 weeks and 3 days. I was a bit panicky before we went in, worrying it might be too early so I'm feeling very relieved and grateful now! 17 days alexis, that's not too far away at all! How are you feeling? X

Haha enjoy it Bre, plenty of time yet for all that to kick in :D

6 weeks and 3 days. I was a bit panicky before we went in, worrying it might be too early so I'm feeling very relieved and grateful now! 17 days alexis, that's not too far away at all! How are you feeling? X

I had agony boobs past few days but have settled a bit. My mouth is now even drier and it feel alike my tongue is burnt its so dry. I feel really exhausted, I sleep all way home in car now when hubby driving home from work and I nap for 2 hours when I get in... Past 2 weeks had no appetite and now am so so hungry all the time and feel a bit Quezy around meal times before I get to eat! I've had a few jabbing and pulling pains on both sides over the weeks. I just feel its a ong time to make someone wait for a 1st scan after ivf. I'm going mad waiting. Its dragging In so badly. I don't think I can fully accept it till I see that scan and everything is okay

So far so good, but it’s still so early. Getting odd waves of nausea and hot flushes! :?
With my son the nausea was at its worst weeks 7-13 so I’m just enjoying feeling ok for now!
Tiredness is starting though, has to have a little nap yesterday :nap:

my booking in app is the 1st August, I will be just over 8 weeks by then, my scan is Tuesday, only had one day of sickness so not sure what it was, still feeling very nervous and anxious everyday, feel like I don’t want to do anything

How are you all?? How is going..me all good the only i feel all the time that i have period pain..but no nausea just sleepless..I am in 6th week tomorrow

How are you all?? How is going..me all good the only i feel all the time that i have period pain..but no nausea just sleepless..I am in 6th week tomorrow

I'm six weeks and I feel like I've had period pain since day one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back