***March Mummies***

I'm six weeks and I feel like I've had period pain since day one.
This is i feel yeah and sometimes i have like ovulation pain..everything will be alright we need to be strong..sleep and eat well and be patient with the boobs pain

Hi guys i really cautiously join here but i do need some advice!!
i found out im probably pregnant sunday and its v v early days and im in shock!! total disbelief and shock. we have been ttc for 19 months, this was the 19th cycle
i went out sunday and bought a general multivitamin for pregnancy that has omega 3 in..
i also wondered how normal is it to get on / off cramps, i can be sitting normally like now no issues then suddenly its a oh now that one hurts and tho in some ways it does feel different in other ways its like im about to bleed pain! how normal is this?
I couldnt sleep last night for keeping thinking that when i go loo in morning ill be bleeding so i am genuinely knax now - i dont wanna be so anxious!
Also i dont really have any symptoms, its like make me feel pregnant please.. all i have is hot flushes. lol, so its like 20 outside and i would normally find this lovely but i feel like its 25+ my face , head is pretty much always feeling hot.
i dont have sore boobs, i havent been sick, i am getting cramps and i do have a wet'ish feeling which doesnt go down too well with me cause i get this with af as well!!

ill be due around 22nd but please dont put me on here yet - just not ready for that - seems to good to be true as its also pretty darn close to my birthday!

Hi everyone :)
Cautiously adding my EDD as 14th March. Had my BFP a week ago but can’t get excited. We’ve been TTC for just over a year, pregnant once but MC at 9 weeks. I’m in the UK so no scan until 11-13 weeks (currently 5w2d). I have very sore boobs and a lot of nausea to the point where I’m off work - not sure if I just have a cold (or just anxious!) as very stuffed up and didn’t sleep at last night. I want to be more excited but for now I’m just watching and waiting!!!xxxx

i found out im probably pregnant sunday and its v v early days and im in shock!! total disbelief and shock. we have been ttc for 19 months, this was the 19th cycle
i went out sunday and bought a general multivitamin for pregnancy that has omega 3 in..
i also wondered how normal is it to get on / off cramps, i can be sitting normally like now no issues then suddenly its a oh now that one hurts and tho in some ways it does feel different in other ways its like im about to bleed pain! how normal is this?
I couldnt sleep last night for keeping thinking that when i go loo in morning ill be bleeding so i am genuinely knax now - i dont wanna be so anxious!
Also i dont really have any symptoms, its like make me feel pregnant please.. all i have is hot flushes. lol, so its like 20 outside and i would normally find this lovely but i feel like its 25+ my face , head is pretty much always feeling hot.
i dont have sore boobs, i havent been sick, i am getting cramps and i do have a wet'ish feeling which doesnt go down too well with me cause i get this with af as well!!

ill be due around 22nd but please dont put me on here yet - just not ready for that - seems to good to be true as its also pretty darn close to my birthday!

Hi soffphie im exactly the same im about four week a few days im really hot but no temp im having cramps too but told me take paracetamol have a hot bath and take a nap im feeling like you atm my blood work is fab i had a scan yday tiny sac but they told me its too early to see anything cramping early is normal because of the changes if they get bad go get urself checked to be safe if you are worried pop to the docs or epu... i know how hard it is dont worry about symptoms we are all different i have had sickness and V sore boobs but try to relax as much as you can i hope all works well for you im in exactly the same boat im so early but look at it as get ur vitamins and start geting your head round what you can and cant eat ... good luck!!!

Hi soffphie im exactly the same im about four week a few days im really hot but no temp im having cramps too but told me take paracetamol have a hot bath and take a nap im feeling like you atm my blood work is fab i had a scan yday tiny sac but they told me its too early to see anything cramping early is normal because of the changes if they get bad go get urself checked to be safe if you are worried pop to the docs or epu... i know how hard it is dont worry about symptoms we are all different i have had sickness and V sore boobs but try to relax as much as you can i hope all works well for you im in exactly the same boat im so early but look at it as get ur vitamins and start geting your head round what you can and cant eat ... good luck!!!

hiya,im 4 weeks 1 day. it seems to guess! :)
when will you have a scan? im torn, im definately paying for a private 1 before 12 weeks but do i go at 6,7 or 8!?

I got my BFP today! I believe I'm due on 4th March but that could change xx

hiya,im 4 weeks 1 day. it seems to guess! :)
when will you have a scan? im torn, im definately paying for a private 1 before 12 weeks but do i go at 6,7 or 8!?

Well im booked back in for 2 weeks to just get a clear view of when im roughly due because i was on the menopause for endometriosis so i have got caught right away after thats worn off so im going to say if you are worried id go for 7 week should get an idea then but if you can last till 8 weeks you should see alot more i wouldnt pay for 6 week get in woth your midwife im sure she will help put you at rest i have had a few MCs so thats why i am monitored and because of endo ... its such a grueling wait isnt it! I hate the unknown im so impatient! Haha try stay positive in this together! X

Well im booked back in for 2 weeks to just get a clear view of when im roughly due because i was on the menopause for endometriosis so i have got caught right away after thats worn off so im going to say if you are worried id go for 7 week should get an idea then but if you can last till 8 weeks you should see alot more i wouldnt pay for 6 week get in woth your midwife im sure she will help put you at rest i have had a few MCs so thats why i am monitored and because of endo ... its such a grueling wait isnt it! I hate the unknown im so impatient! Haha try stay positive in this together! X

hate it, ive never been pregnant before so i have no idea. ill also only be pregnant once so i hate that im sitting here scared instead of enjoying it ya know? i was looking online and the 8 week scans do look better :)

hate it, ive never been pregnant before so i have no idea. ill also only be pregnant once so i hate that im sitting here scared instead of enjoying it ya know? i was looking online and the 8 week scans do look better :)

Awww get into the docs get ur folic acid and vitamins get ur midwife in and its totally normal to be this scared its also your hormones rushing allover the show! So soon its very surreal you have no reason at this point to worry but we all do its overwhelming its alot to take in try hold out for the 8 week be so much more worth it to see a better picture go on pampers week by week calender its really good for tips but dont google its never good stay on here and chat to the ladies xx

Awww get into the docs get ur folic acid and vitamins get ur midwife in and its totally normal to be this scared its also your hormones rushing allover the show! So soon its very surreal you have no reason at this point to worry but we all do its overwhelming its alot to take in try hold out for the 8 week be so much more worth it to see a better picture go on pampers week by week calender its really good for tips but dont google its never good stay on here and chat to the ladies xx

once the doctors have agreed everythings fine im defo doing a app for a week by week update thing!!!
are you going to the doctors?
im nervous (again) because during fertility testing i got told my progesterone was low. as in i wasnt ovulating (but i was).. so i do have a concern my progesterone isnt up to much which is also why im going so i can perhaps be given something for that

once the doctors have agreed everythings fine im defo doing a app for a week by week update thing!!!
are you going to the doctors?
im nervous (again) because during fertility testing i got told my progesterone was low. as in i wasnt ovulating (but i was).. so i do have a concern my progesterone isnt up to much which is also why im going so i can perhaps be given something for that

They might give you some progesterone pesseries im on those atm to help my womb lining thicken and grow nicely ..yes im in with my midwife on wednesday to go over everything and start making changes to meds and things the earlier the better for the poppyseed .. im going to download an app once it sinks in properly ! Hahaa xx

Oh the hot flushes. I hate them!! And the cramps are normal.
What a lovely birthday present! Fx it all goes well for you (and all of us!)

Oh the hot flushes. I hate them!! And the cramps are normal.
What a lovely birthday present! Fx it all goes well for you (and all of us!)

So glad to hear its not just me and the hot flushes i have been worried because i feel my face burn up but i have no temp haha.... ohh ladies i believe we are having an african heat wave in august heads up cooling pads ready ffs! Hahaa xx

Oh no! I don’t know what is worse, heat in first tri or 3rd tri!
Always said I didn’t want to be huge in summer but not sure it’s much better when you’re trying to hide how crappy you feel!

Always said I didn’t want to be huge in summer but not sure it’s much better when you’re trying to hide how crappy you feel!

I know nothing worse than still playing off being run down and tired when its boiling and everyone wants to go sit on the beach and go for days out at least when you are in the 3rd the excuse is staring at them hahaa i went camping on friday night i felt like absolute crap i was on the train home on saturday i was sick and exhausted and being in a field was defo not what i needed hahaa especially in a big group .. then on the train an old man was eating a pack of quavers and i wanted to be sick allover the smell ... yuk!! And i love-d quavers hahaa i think gods paying me back my mum was 9 months with me in a heatwave and it went on for weeks the day i was born it rained shes still not forgiven me 28 years on hahaa! X

haha makes me feel less weird then its like i can be suddenly boiling, this is in 20oc (temps here today and recently) dread 30s!! i shall hide away if this stays!

Hi, so i went to the doctors and got a midwife appointment arranged! not till im 8 weeks tho!

my blood pressure is apparently thru the roof so i have bought a home monitor and will report back cause at home ill be less stressed but i said to her my stress and anxiety is v v high. Worst case ill need meds for it :/ something ive never needed before! :( is this normal?

I would expect your bp to rise slightly, but not excessively although I’m no expert. Good that’s you’ve got a monitor and can keep an eye on it. Hopefully you’ll settle into pregnancy and worry less so it’ll come down naturally.

Hi, so i went to the doctors and got a midwife appointment arranged! not till im 8 weeks tho!

my blood pressure is apparently thru the roof so i have bought a home monitor and will report back cause at home ill be less stressed but i said to her my stress and anxiety is v v high. Worst case ill need meds for it :/ something ive never needed before! :( is this normal?

Trust me i wouldnt worry about your blood pressure thats because you have stressed yourself out too much just get some relaxing music on its all the panic i promise you anxiety is the worst and for now take the positive the doc wasnt concerned about u and rushed you to hospital they sent you home if it was major you would have gone to a&e trust me you will get through this do whatever it is you need to relax please for your own sanity take it easy and for the little one and if you need meds its not all bad i take anxiety tablets and im here with you please get some rest from your own mind i know its hard because i torture myself too xx

Trust me i wouldnt worry about your blood pressure thats because you have stressed yourself out too much just get some relaxing music on its all the panic i promise you anxiety is the worst and for now take the positive the doc wasnt concerned about u and rushed you to hospital they sent you home if it was major you would have gone to a&e trust me you will get through this do whatever it is you need to relax please for your own sanity take it easy and for the little one and if you need meds its not all bad i take anxiety tablets and im here with you please get some rest from your own mind i know its hard because i torture myself too xx
Thanks Jeni and thanks @Niknaknoo
I had a more relaxing evening started to allow myself to be excited. Problem is its like im waiting for that really bad cramp and you know its all over-
Ill see what home blood pressure is, i never really had issues before so it worries me - i dont care about me and my health but i do care about impacts i put on baby you know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back