***March Mummies***

Alexis2017

Reaction score
I am taking a giant leap of faith on my wee embryos and hoping I get to stay in this wee thread.

Waiting on some 'mummies to be' to join me over here. My due date is around 5th March. Counting down the time to my 8 week scan from my IVF clinic. We transfered 2 embryos so could be twins!

I can't wait to share this experience with you all.

Al x

Due dates<3:bump:
1 Samblyth26
2 Danny2828. Jessie A
3 Summerwine
4 Bre Heppibean2
5 Alexis 2017
6 Prismgirl Anastasia88
8 Clairexx89
9 LiaJane
11 Beckyb1991 Rainbow teacher Tigerlilly
14 Embob
15 Nellybee. Jeni1990
19 Niknaknoo
25 sesameseed
26 souniya korleen
28zoe S Ivypark93 Jadejones
29 darkskitty sunrise212

Last edited:
Hi Alexis. May I (very tentatively...) join you. I think my due date is 3rd March from my calculations.

Ooh I hope its twins. That would be so exciting!! X

Hi Alexis. May I (very tentatively...) join you. I think my due date is 3rd March from my calculations.

Ooh I hope its twins. That would be so exciting!! X

Yay I have a March mummy friend. Congrats, to you hunni! How do you feel? It's so scary but exciting. I am so nervous after my last mc but I am telling myself this is it now. If I am having twins I will need a c - section in February but technically my due date is still March.

What symptoms do you have? I have a super sence of smell which is awful, everyone's perfume is making me feel sick. I am a bit scatty and also having mild cramps and stretching going on. Had a weird buzzing pulsing feeling in my uterus last night which I think is the increased blood supply? Who knows.

I've got to keep taking my progesterone pessaries and my oestrogen tablets till my 12 week scan so that also makes me mega emotional and grumpy at times :roll:

Thank you. I've been following your journal so I am so so happy for you! I'm super nervous too as it's so early but really excited and trying not to 'what if...'

Oh yes of course, I forget they deliver twins early!

I'm quite crampy and not much of an appetite! Nausea is mild but seems to last all day. Oh no, you can't get away from people's perfumes either :( haha being emotional in pregnancy is fairly standard so you may find that lasts long past the 12 week mark! I bet you're already counting the days until that 8 week scan?

Thank you. I've been following your journal so I am so so happy for you! I'm super nervous too as it's so early but really excited and trying not to 'what if...'

Oh yes of course, I forget they deliver twins early!

I'm quite crampy and not much of an appetite! Nausea is mild but seems to last all day. Oh no, you can't get away from people's perfumes either :( haha being emotional in pregnancy is fairly standard so you may find that lasts long past the 12 week mark! I bet you're already counting the days until that 8 week scan?

Yeah my scan should be the week before my birthday and the 12 week scan should be the week before we go on holiday !

it all doesn't seem real, scared to leave the TTC pages and start my own pregnancy journal but I want to log it all so will hopefully have the courage to do it soon

Hi :) I'm new to the forum, I've worked my dates out and I'm due on 6th March.
I've not got many symptoms, I have waves of feeling abit off. And I have the usual cramps and sore boobs but that's all. It feels to early to be excited but I'm hoping all goes fine. ☺

Hi :) I'm new to the forum, I've worked my dates out and I'm due on 6th March.
I've not got many symptoms, I have waves of feeling abit off. And I have the usual cramps and sore boobs but that's all. It feels to early to be excited but I'm hoping all goes fine. ☺

Hi Donna welcome aboard! I've been here for 2.5 years TTC... This is my 2nd ivf transfer. I had a MC last time so I am super anxious.

I have achey boobs, mega strong sence of smell, I feel a bit spaced out and I have mild cramps on and off. Its my official test date tmrw so it's been a long 14 days waiting to send in my ivf clinic my results for my 8 week scan appt.

So glad you said you are having cramps as I'm so worried it isn't normal. I've not had any MS but I've had an upset stomach past 2 days?

Thankyou Alexis :)
I was on here back in 2005 when I was pregnant with my daughter, i made a few good friends who was due around the same time as me and we kept each other going.

Sorry to hear about your MC :(
I worry now and I've never experienced a MC so I can't imagine how it must feel. But I'm glad you are able to try again through IVF and sending positive vibes your way!! And I'd like to hear your updates :) goodluck!

I read alot of symptoms and I take the bad before the good and then I end up worrying. But I keep telling myself as long as I'm not bleeding then I must be on the right track. Every niggle worrys me. So it is nice to know someone feels the same symptoms! Thanks for your reply :) x

Another vote for cramps here Alexis. Its feels like AF could be on her way but nothing happens so I'm hoping it's just the tiny one getting comfy! I dont remember the cramps last time around. Good luck for the digi in the morning, I'll be keeping my eyes peeled.

Hey Donna! Welcome!

Ooh a teenager and a baby in the house. I wonder which will be more challenging.... haha x

Hey Donna! Welcome!

Ooh a teenager and a baby in the house. I wonder which will be more challenging.... haha x

Haha! A big gap thats for sure! She was already challenging before her teenage years
She doesn't know the news yet, I'm waiting until I'm in the 'safe' window. yep I feel like AF is about to show an appearance but all good uptoo now!!

Hey Prismgirl! Congratulations.

YAYYYYY Alexis!! I'm over the moon for you. No arguing with a digi.

Hope you're all keeping well? I'm toying with the idea of booking an early scan currently... cant make my mind up though!!

Hiya, Prismgirl, congratulations. You have the same DD as me if I've worked it out right lol!
I'm also new to the forum..

Yes!!! Alexis so happy for you! How you feeling?

I was thinking the same Summerwine. Just to settle my mind. I honestly keep knicker checking constantly hoping everything stays positive. I feel like my period is about to come and earlier today I felt like it came so rushed to toilet fast and it was (to much information) discharge. I had a mini heart attack! I guess we will always worry.

Hows everyone's symptoms? I haven't got any sickness yet, kind of dreading it but also wanting to feel it if that makes sense lol!

Hey Prismgirl! Congratulations.

YAYYYYY Alexis!! I'm over the moon for you. No arguing with a digi.

Hope you're all keeping well? I'm toying with the idea of booking an early scan currently... cant make my mind up though!!

I get a 8 week scan anyway so I'm fine with that but I fly on holiday 12 weeks 2 days so might need to pay for one then if my 12 week scan is when I'm away on holiday?
My cramps have eased today which worried me but have tried to tell myself it's normal but my boobs and nipples have been achey and burney today.

I had the same thing... Felt like I had blood in my pants drive home like mad and was just dc... Ahhh I feel so crazy worrying.

I get a 8 week scan anyway so I'm fine with that but I fly on holiday 12 weeks 2 days so might need to pay for one then if my 12 week scan is when I'm away on holiday?
My cramps have eased today which worried me but have tried to tell myself it's normal but my boobs and nipples have been achey and burney today.

I had the same thing... Felt like I had blood in my pants drive home like mad and was just dc... Ahhh I feel so crazy worrying.

Oh lovely, are you going anywhere nice?..
You're not crazy! It's a big thing. And you are bound to worry, everyone does.
Lol! Burning nipples, nice way to describe it, I feel like I have clamps hanging of mine

Hiya, Prismgirl, congratulations. You have the same DD as me if I've worked it out right lol!
I'm also new to the forum..

Yes!!! Alexis so happy for you! How you feeling?

I was thinking the same Summerwine. Just to settle my mind. I honestly keep knicker checking constantly hoping everything stays positive. I feel like my period is about to come and earlier today I felt like it came so rushed to toilet fast and it was (to much information) discharge. I had a mini heart attack! I guess we will always worry.

Hows everyone's symptoms? I haven't got any sickness yet, kind of dreading it but also wanting to feel it if that makes sense lol!

Same EDD! Fortunately I haven't had many symptoms. Some aversions to some foods, peeing a lot, and cramps. Not even any discharge really. I shouldn't be worried should I?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back