***March Mummies***

12 week scan on NHS has to be done between 11-13 weeks so I'm sure of you let your midwife know your holiday dates as soon as, they'll get you in before you go, as it's not just a scan, there's medical testing too! Where are you off to?

My boobs dont hurt and I'm not peeing that much... but the cramps are sticking around and I cant even look at chocolate :(

Everyone worries. Totally normal!

12 week scan on NHS has to be done between 11-13 weeks so I'm sure of you let your midwife know your holiday dates as soon as, they'll get you in before you go, as it's not just a scan, there's medical testing too! Where are you off to?

My boobs dont hurt and I'm not peeing that much... but the cramps are sticking around and I cant even look at chocolate :(

Everyone worries. Totally normal!

See I'm Peeing a lot and boobs ache espesh 1st thing in morn but no cramps now. Okay didn't know that will ask them once I've been dischsrged from my ivf clinic and refered to them... That be good to get it done before I go and not have to pay for a private scan. I'm going to Turkey for 1 week - adakoy

@prismgirl No, not to worry about that. Everyone has different symptoms at different times. I don't go toilet alot and I've not gone of any kind of food. I have the odd cramp and a wave of feeling off but not always. :)

Kicking myself right now, I've been out for tea and eaten Steak I have it medium rare. After 3 bites I realised the dangers of raw meat! I've been on google but that makes me worry more. Can't believe i didnt realise! I'll never do it again, it just slipped my mind. :(

Kicking myself right now, I've been out for tea and eaten Steak I have it medium rare. After 3 bites I realised the dangers of raw meat! I've been on google but that makes me worry more. Can't believe i didnt realise! I'll never do it again, it just slipped my mind. :(

Don't worry, 3 bites is nothing. Think about what ppl drink when they don't know they are pregnant yet, way more toxic... You are fine x

I got my hcg bloods checked today and its at 885 so looking good. Getting them repeates Friday am to check the rise, I just needed something to reassure me even though0I am going to worry till they are back!

I got my hcg bloods checked today and its at 885 so looking good. Getting them repeates Friday am to check the rise, I just needed something to reassure me even though0I am going to worry till they are back!

Yea you're right about the drinking. I'm just on edge at the minute. Every little niggle i feel is a worry.

Ohh good, that's good to know. The wait will feel like forever but I'm pretty sure Friday you will be so happy!

Hi, girls.. I went to bed with mild cramps. Trying to sleep it off, I've just woke up due to someones alarm waking me up and went toilet to see bright red blood :( I'm lay here now scared to move. I will ring midwives tomorrow but I just have the worst feeling now. It's probably the end for me :( absolutely gutted. I will keep you updated x

Just an update: Ive rang early pregnancy unit this morning. And they can on fit me in for an early scan tomorrow at 2pm.. I don't know if to still go in today to have my bloods done and see the level of the HCG.

Just an update: Ive rang early pregnancy unit this morning. And they can on fit me in for an early scan tomorrow at 2pm.. I don't know if to still go in today to have my bloods done and see the level of the HCG.

Hey Donna so sorry to hear this. I hope all is okay, keep positive and let us know xx

Hey ladies! Can't believe I'm here! Got my bfp today!! Only faint but there! My cycles were all over the place so I'm just gonna guess I'm due march 11th congratulations everyone! Can't wait to get to know you all xxx

20190704_140551.jpg

Hello, well the Scan is booked for tomorrow at 2pm. I still went to A&E but they wouldn't do my bloods they said it's pointless as I'm back there tomorrow. Anyway the Dr gave me an internal examination and he said my womb is fused shut, theres no opening so the womb isn't bleeding and the blood is old blood but hes unsure where from, but hopefully the scan will show tomorrow. I haven't bled since 12pm today and when I wipe it's very very small dark brown blobs. My cramps are constant on the left side and a very dull ache it's never gone away since last night. I feel I will bleed again. But if I dont bleed tonight or tomorrow I will have alittle hope that all might be ok. Fingers crossed I will keep you all updated, the unknown is driving me mad! I just want the night over with so I can just know for sure. X

Aww lovely! Congratulations! Welcome to the group! :) x

Thanks lovely.
Sorry to hear what you're going through hun. I hope this will reassure you... I bled in both of my last 2 pregnancies. The last one I was 100% sure it was a MC as there was alot of blood and little clots. It turned out I had a bruise called a haematoma on the lining of my womb which caused the bleeding xxxx

Thanks lovely.
Sorry to hear what you're going through hun. I hope this will reassure you... I bled in both of my last 2 pregnancies. The last one I was 100% sure it was a MC as there was alot of blood and little clots. It turned out I had a bruise called a haematoma on the lining of my womb which caused the bleeding xxxx

Aww thanks Becky for the reassurance. It's nice to know that it is possible to bleed and come out the other end all fine. I can't concentrate on anything. Not bled since dinner time today and the cramps have gone mild now. So fingers crossed I get some sort of good news tomorrow. I will keep you all updated x

Good morning to everyone and Congratulations..I am a new upcoming March Mommy, I just learned on Monday that I am pregnant I am so excited but sometimes i am getting stress because is my 1st pregnancy ever and having pain and cramps in tummy is not the most helpful thing i believe..hopefully i will take some courage from all of you ❤❤ I am glad I found this forum

Good morning to everyone and Congratulations..I am a new upcoming March Mommy, I just learned on Monday that I am pregnant I am so excited but sometimes i am getting stress because is my 1st pregnancy ever and having pain and cramps in tummy is not the most helpful thing i believe..hopefully i will take some courage from all of you ❤❤ I am glad I found this forum
Congratulations and welcome xxxx

Lines are fainter today :( xxx

Update: false alarm! Darker now! Woop

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member