***March Mummies***

Tigerlily I'm so sorry :( sending you all the love. Make sure you look after yourself and talk lots to your partner. I've had 2 miscarriages, it never gets easier but talking helps the grieving process.
This is my 8th now 2nd that required surgery sucks fee like I can’t do anything right

This is my 8th now 2nd that required surgery sucks fee like I can’t do anything right

No don't ever think that, it's not your fault so please don't blame yourself. I believe in a way for myself sometimes it wasn't ment to be and if I had those babies I would never of had my DS (I caught with him, 3 weeks after my miscarriage).

Im so sorry you've had to go through this again, but you will have your rainbow.
Look after and be kind to your self hun. Big hugs x

Last edited:
Just wanted to let everyone know I had scan today and there was no heartbeat and stopped growing at 10 weeks 2 days so two weeks ago now home and waiting to be called in for surgery ;( heart broken is an understatement
I'm so so sorry. That's so awful xxx

Hi everyone, hope you are all alright healthy and strong you and your babies ❤❤ i have a little boy finally and i am looking forward to meet him, look after yourselfs and keep in touch ❤

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back