***March Mummies***

Hi I’m new here found out I’m pregnant after 2 rounds of clomid and 20 months TTC, I think I’m due March 8th but that could change, so nice to have people to talk to as I’m terrified, I will have an 8 week scan because of the clomid, has anyone been to see a GP/midwife yet? I’ve got my GP appointment a week on Monday I’ll be 6 weeks then.

Hi I’m new here found out I’m pregnant after 2 rounds of clomid and 20 months TTC, I think I’m due March 8th but that could change, so nice to have people to talk to as I’m terrified, I will have an 8 week scan because of the clomid, has anyone been to see a GP/midwife yet? I’ve got my GP appointment a week on Monday I’ll be 6 weeks then.

Hi Claire..I just came to forum as well, i have done the forms for the Midwifes and I am waiting their reply now, I am in 5th week :)

Congratulations Claire!!! Welcome to the group xxxx

Hey new guys :wave:

Welcome! Theres a few of us now!!

I'm just catching up but I hope it's gone well today Donna x

Good morning to everyone and Congratulations..I am a new upcoming March Mommy, I just learned on Monday that I am pregnant I am so excited but sometimes i am getting stress because is my 1st pregnancy ever and having pain and cramps in tummy is not the most helpful thing i believe..hopefully i will take some courage from all of you ❤❤ I am glad I found this forum

Welcome hunni. When is your due date and I will add your name on our wee due date chart on the 1st page
This is my 1st pregnancy after trying for many years and then 2 ivf transfers and a MC so I get how your feeling. I had cramps on and off for first week I found out but have settled now.

Hope your feeling well Donna?

Becky hope you just had a false scare?

I got my repeat hcg bloods back and are 1977 today so all looking good!!

@Clairexx89 welcome! I have a scan at 8 weeks as I am a ivf'er. My scan is on 29th July. I am also terrified. I will add your due date for the 8th at the mo

X
Lovely to have you join us xx

Thanks everyone I will keep you updated on my progress, I had some period like pains and tugging feeling last week but the symptoms seem to have settled down, other think was on Wednesday I seemed to have an allergic reaction so I went to the pharmacy to see what I could take they weren’t overly helpful and told me to take Loratdine, was worried about the effects it may have, any one else has a similar experience as it’s hayfever season?

Welcome hunni. When is your due date and I will add your name on our wee due date chart on the 1st page
This is my 1st pregnancy after trying for many years and then 2 ivf transfers and a MC so I get how your feeling. I had cramps on and off for first week I found out but have settled now.

@Clairexx89 welcome! I have a scan at 8 weeks as I am a ivf'er. My scan is on 29th July. I am also terrified. I will add your due date for the 8th at the mo

X

Μy Due date is 6th March..Thank you for the warm Welcome from all of you and I am glad you are pregnant after so much effort..for me was easier and hopefully everything will go well..The cramps are on and off as u said but I feel better i realised is normal now..I am so glad I am here

X
All's good hun. Lines are darker now. Sooo damn bloated tonight xxx

Aww thanks Becky for the reassurance. It's nice to know that it is possible to bleed and come out the other end all fine. I can't concentrate on anything. Not bled since dinner time today and the cramps have gone mild now. So fingers crossed I get some sort of good news tomorrow. I will keep you all updated x

Hope everything's ok hun. Thinking of you xxxx

Just got a positive, will be second baby for us .. not planned or expected. Thought we were done with one so this is going to take a while to sink in.

Just got a positive, will be second baby for us .. not planned or expected. Thought we were done with one so this is going to take a while to sink in.
Congratulations, hope it's happy news xxxx

Hi girls sorry I haven't updated you all.

Well, Im currently lay in a hospital bed since yesterday awaiting an operation. I had my internal scan yesterday at 2pm and was told the pregnancy was alive in my tubes and not where it should be. So I've had an ectopic pregnancy :( I'm so so gutted, never thought this would happen to me.
They said if my hormone levels wasn't so high I could have an injection to shrink it But unfortunately they are high which means the fetus is alive and so it needs to be taken out.
Sharp stabbing pains in my left side and more bleeding today. I'm dreading the OP but at the same time I can't wait so I'm out of this pain.

Welcome to all the new comers and congratulations!! Wish you all healthy pregnancys.

I will keep you all updated till after my op then I will be leaving the forum. Thanks for the welcoming guys x

Hi everyone! Please put me down for the 11th! Second baby for us, excited to br growing a baby brother or sister for our 1 year old son! Xx

Hi girls sorry I haven't updated you all.

Well, Im currently lay in a hospital bed since yesterday awaiting an operation. I had my internal scan yesterday at 2pm and was told the pregnancy was alive in my tubes and not where it should be. So I've had an ectopic pregnancy :( I'm so so gutted, never thought this would happen to me.
They said if my hormone levels wasn't so high I could have an injection to shrink it But unfortunately they are high which means the fetus is alive and so it needs to be taken out.
Sharp stabbing pains in my left side and more bleeding today. I'm dreading the OP but at the same time I can't wait so I'm out of this pain.

Welcome to all the new comers and congratulations!! Wish you all healthy pregnancys.

I will keep you all updated till after my op then I will be leaving the forum. Thanks for the welcoming guys x

Oh Donna I'm so so sorry :(. I hope the op goes as well as it possibly can xxxx

Congratulations, hope it's happy news xxxx
Thanks, feeling a little happier about it today.. super tired and feeling sick constantly so yep definitely growing a little sister or brother.

@DonnaCaprice so sorry to hear, hope everything goes well with Op and you're out of pain soon.

Congtstilatipns and welcome NZMumtwoone and Rainbowteacher!!

Oh Donna I'm so so sorry. Take care of yourself and I hope it goes as well as it can. X

So so sorry @DonnaCaprice that must be so heart breaking and scary. I hope everything goes well with the op a d you can start recovering physically and mentally. Xx

@NzMumtwoone What a lovely surprise that must be. I've tried for years, had 2 ivf transfers and 1 mc to get this pregnancy so this is very much planned.whats your estimated due date?

@Rainbowteacher Welcome to our wee group, lovely to have you join us!

How are you all..me started feeling sick..and wee aaaallll the time..i thought i had UTI..

DonnaCaprice
hope you feel better now and have a good recovery
Have a good sunday evening all of you ❤❤

Hi everyone, just a quick update. I'm in recovery now, the operation went smoothly, I'm just really sore and sad at the same time but I'm glad it's over with now. Thankyou for all your support and I wish everyone happy healthy pregnancys! Enjoy and hopefully I might be back here in time!.. thanks for all the well wishes guys. Bye for now ❤ x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back