***March Mummies***

Hi everyone, just a quick update. I'm in recovery now, the operation went smoothly, I'm just really sore and sad at the same time but I'm glad it's over with now. Thankyou for all your support and I wish everyone happy healthy pregnancys! Enjoy and hopefully I might be back here in time!.. thanks for all the well wishes guys. Bye for now ❤ x

Good luck Donna. Really hope to see you back here soon xxxx

Hi Everyone had my GP appointment today, they have now referred me to a mid wife and for my scan, feeling really anxious, have had a few cramps but I’m worrying about everything

Hi Everyone had my GP appointment today, they have now referred me to a mid wife and for my scan, feeling really anxious, have had a few cramps but I’m worrying about everything
I had cramps last night. Its normal unless there is blood too.

I have a scan in 3 weeks then if it's fine I am refered to the midwife and my 12 week scan will be booked. Good luck with your scan

Thanks Alexis, I keep reading things on the internet about miscarrying, think I need to stop googling, My GP have confirmed my scan for next Tuesday, it’s going to be the longest week of my life until then.

Hope the GP appt went well Clairexx89. Step away from Google!! Its a dangerous place. There are plenty of pregnancy apps if you want something with good regular information! I hope the week goes quick for you.

I've booked a private scan for Friday and now I'm worrying it might be too early to see anything. I think I'm creating things to worry about!! I've totally lost my appetite at the moment, eating is a real struggle. I'm also pretty paranoid that I'm already showing so im wearing lots of floaty dresses and hoping noone at work is suspicious!!

Hope the GP appt went well Clairexx89. Step away from Google!! Its a dangerous place. There are plenty of pregnancy apps if you want something with good regular information! I hope the week goes quick for you.

I've booked a private scan for Friday and now I'm worrying it might be too early to see anything. I think I'm creating things to worry about!! I've totally lost my appetite at the moment, eating is a real struggle. I'm also pretty paranoid that I'm already showing so im wearing lots of floaty dresses and hoping noone at work is suspicious!!

How many weeks are you? I’ll be just over 6 weeks on Tuesday and have read you can always detect a heartbeat that early, so I’m worrying about the that. I am also wearing a lot of floaty clothes but I’m sure I’m not showing, it’s reasuring you can’t eat either, I keep drinking flavoured milk if I can’t eat.

My ivf clinic don't scan till 7 weeks onwards as said heart beat usually not detected till that point. I got given my scan for 29th and I will be 8.5 weeks at that point. I am hoping I will see more having waiting that long. I am 5 weeks and 4 days today so 3 weeks today till my 1st scan. I am then discharged from IVF clinic to midwifes and my local hosp after that scan for my 12 week scan.

I go on holiday when I'm 12 weeks and 2 days so if my scan date on NHS isn't before I go I'm going to pay for a private scan day before we go on holiday at 12 weeks and 1 day!

I should be 6 and a half if I've got the dates right! I had a scan at 6 weeks with my last one and saw a good strong heartbeat so fingers crossed!! Not too long to wait Claire (although I know it drags!)

Ooh i think you should be able to get a decent picture at 8.5 weeks Alexis! How exciting. If you want the medical testing done you should be able to push for a scan date before your holiday Alexis. They can do the testing from 11 weeks.

Its warm at the moment isn't it? It's not helping my nausea! Lovely that you've got your holiday to look forward to Alexis, alongside all the pregnancy milestones too.

I’m should be about 6 weeks and 3 days so I’m really hoping for a heartbeat, I’ll also find out if there is more than one which is exciting, it’s redicoulus warm I’m not sure how I’ll cope the futher along I get.

What a lovely group. Me and my husband have been TTC for a year and a half. Finally we found out we are pregnant and will be due March 15th :)

So excited to officially join the pregnant groups!

What a lovely group. Me and my husband have been TTC for a year and a half. Finally we found out we are pregnant and will be due March 15th :)

Congratulations welcome to the group

I've felt the stretching in my uterus for a bit now and over the past two days it seems to have slowed down to almost a hault. Sometimes I get a little stretch but nothing like before. Should I be worried? Or is my body just getting used to it?

Aw congratulations Nellybee and welcome to the group xxxx

I have woken up this morning feeling really sick, is this morning sickness? I’m only 5 weeks and 3 days

Congratulations Nellybee!

It'll probably come and go for the next couple of months Prismgirl.

Its not too early for morning sickness Claire. I only realised I could be pregnant with my little boy when I woke up in the early hours feeling sick every morning. I was only about 4 weeks when it started with him.

Oh no Beckyb... fingers crossed you'll give that a miss this time!!

Hi, I'm new to this, so I do apologise.

I have recently found out in pregnant, which this is my 4th pregnancy, I have had 2 miscarriages one very early one and another about 12 weeks which was very traumatic and a prolonged miscarriage which ended up with having surgery 5 days later, which both was last year.

I have a gorgeous little boy who's 4 in August! Which that pregnancy was fine.

I'm under the early pregnancy unit at the hospital and I have been for a scan today, my last period was 26th may which would work out 6 weeks, so gro my calculations I should be due around 1dt March!!
I have had an uss today and internal and it only shown the gestational sac.. and I'm booked for another in 2 weeks to check. They think im earlier than the dates worked out which I'm hoping.

I have really bad anxiety about it and I just hope everything going to be ok. Sorry for waffling on but if anyone has any advice or been through a similar situation any advice would be appreciated.

Everything feels fine at present, for really sore boobs and I'm already so bloated u would think I would about 5 month pregnant. Lol.. I never had any of this with my first

Congrats for you and all fingers ans toes crossed xxxx

Thank you again

Yes I do think it was morning sickness this morning, it wore off by about lunchtime, really struggled to get up for work this morning and then sat at work eating ginger nuts, hoped no one noticed.

Hey we come new March Mummies to be.

Can you let me know your due dates!

I’m should be about 6 weeks and 3 days so I’m really hoping for a heartbeat, I’ll also find out if there is more than one which is exciting, it’s redicoulus warm I’m not sure how I’ll cope the futher along I get.

I had ivf and 2 embryos transfered so I'm the same about fi ding out if its 1 or 2 but my scan isn't till I'm 8 weeks and 5 days. I am 6 weeks tmrw!!

I don't have any nausea or sickness which worries me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back