***March Mummies***

I never got my heart rate measured at my scan she said they just eyeball it, I did the Chinese theory and got a boy, I’ve also been craving savoury and salty food which would indicate a boy so I think it may be a boy. OH doesn’t want to find out so will have to wait till March to see if it’s correct, think we have settled on a boys name as well so that will be easy if it is.
They haven't ever measured my baby's HR either...... With the chinese theory I'm not sure I can do that as I was IVF.. Do I use the month my eggs were fertilised or implanted? I'm craving both salty and sweet!

They haven't ever measured my baby's HR either...... With the chinese theory I'm not sure I can do that as I was IVF.. Do I use the month my eggs were fertilised or implanted? I'm craving both salty and sweet!
Hmm I’d say fertilised maybe?

Maybe try both to see if they come out the same?

I have midwife appointment tomorrow what happens at this one it’s 12 week one but I’m slightly under that can’t remember from 6 years ago lol

Is it your booking in appt @Tigerlilly? If not I cant help I'm afraid. I had a booking in about 10 weeks, then my 16 week appt with the midwife next. Had my dating scan in between x

You've a lovely bump @Alexis2017. I just look fat :rotfl:

Well on the bus to the plane a lovely Turkish couple offered me their seats so they noticed my bump but I declined as I'm obviously fine to stand but then on the bus back to the airport carpark I ended up standing on the bus next to all the luggage and all the cases were moving and banging in to me and not 1 person offered their seat which I found rude and annoyed as only because it makes me mad how selfish humans can be. I just hope my wee human grows up to be a good, selfless person

So just been eating my dinner, curry and rice, took a bite and something got stuck in my throat, airways were completely blocked and me and OH in state of panic, he managed to free it with backblows and I was sick, scariest moment of my life and now I’m panicking

Is it your booking in appt @Tigerlilly? If not I cant help I'm afraid. I had a booking in about 10 weeks, then my 16 week appt with the midwife next. Had my dating scan in between x
No I’ve had my booking appointment Ages ago

Last edited:
So just been eating my dinner, curry and rice, took a bite and something got stuck in my throat, airways were completely blocked and me and OH in state of panic, he managed to free it with backblows and I was sick, scariest moment of my life and now I’m panicking
How scary, hope you’re feeling ok this morning. X

hello baby!

Got put back a few days as expected new edd is 23rd March! All looking good but was too small for screening so getting another scan in a couple of weeks.
Gender guesses welcome!

2ED4A784-E4A2-4402-B485-EFE39CBB05FC.jpeg

They put me at 11+1 (by lmp I was 11+5)

Aww so not so far out then i cant go off a lmp as i was on the menopause i hadnt had a period since 29th april i might be the same as u according to pampers im 12 week on day i concieved as i had a negative 2nd july by bloods but im not far off but i might be like u and have to go back for screening then if im earlier ... was u nervous going in im so nervous for mine :pray: xx

Aww so not so far out then i cant go off a lmp as i was on the menopause i hadnt had a period since 29th april i might be the same as u according to pampers im 12 week on day i concieved as i had a negative 2nd july by bloods but im not far off but i might be like u and have to go back for screening then if im earlier ... was u nervous going in im so nervous for mine :pray: xx

I wasn’t too bad, I’ve felt so rough I was pretty sure I’d have a developing baby! Just glad he/she looks healthy so far!
It made it feel 10x more real though.

Yours is next week is that right?

I wasn’t too bad, I’ve felt so rough I was pretty sure I’d have a developing baby! Just glad he/she looks healthy so far!
It made it feel 10x more real though.

Yours is next week is that right?

Yeh mines a week today i have been in bed for 2 days absolutely worn out and horrid headaches and sore boobs keeping me up i have been zombiefied hahaaa ... yes looks a lil beauty they all do i think us mummys to be clearly were all busy around the june solstice apparently its the best time for fertility ... clearly i have had too much time on google hahahaa xx

Omg hope ur okay!! That is my worst phobia sure babys well protected just more frightening for u and probs sore today thank god for the OH xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back