***March Mummies***

I think its safe to say im showing a bump now i wasnt my slimmest but i wasnt this round my stomach was quite flat but lots of jiggle as i went form 20st to 10st but put on abit cos of meds and not allowed to workout so i was about 14 id say and im 5ft6 now theres less jiggle more firm haha xx

Snapchat-140282239.jpg

Thank you I wasn’t really told much about them just that I needed to be on them due to misscarriges

Same here but was told got to come off at 12 week as they have done thei job now its just purely to make it a better growing place for baby to stick once ur 12 week babys stuck and doing its own lil thing so u dont have to worry about that i cant wait to come off them im uncomfy with them now but they are worth it suppose! Xxx

Same here but was told got to come off at 12 week as they have done thei job now its just purely to make it a better growing place for baby to stick once ur 12 week babys stuck and doing its own lil thing so u dont have to worry about that i cant wait to come off them im uncomfy with them now but they are worth it suppose! Xxx
Makes me feel a little better I can’t wait to come of them in a way having to put them in and wait an hour twice a day is so annoying always pee before doing them but as soon as there in I’m desperate for a wee every time

Makes me feel a little better I can’t wait to come of them in a way having to put them in and wait an hour twice a day is so annoying always pee before doing them but as soon as there in I’m desperate for a wee every time

Aww i have to out them up my bum and its not pleasent is it either way i started vaginally but had a bleed so they said the other way which i actually find easier!!! No dignity mind u lost mine years ago with all my gynae problems im always sat on a bed with my legs in the air and not for a good reason :rotfl: but they leave u feeling awful and wet aswel as tge pregnancy discharge i have had a pad on for 9 weeks cos im the same twice a day its awful but im sure they have helped us i was lucky because the week i got pregnant i was due at my MC clinic for the test reults for the past 2 years to see if i could get pregnant again but i went in saying im pregnant then at 6 wk started steroids which im lowering now!! :rotfl: :pray: xx

Aww i have to out them up my bum and its not pleasent is it either way i started vaginally but had a bleed so they said the other way which i actually find easier!!! No dignity mind u lost mine years ago with all my gynae problems im always sat on a bed with my legs in the air and not for a good reason :rotfl: but they leave u feeling awful and wet aswel as tge pregnancy discharge i have had a pad on for 9 weeks cos im the same twice a day its awful but im sure they have helped us i was lucky because the week i got pregnant i was due at my MC clinic for the test reults for the past 2 years to see if i could get pregnant again but i went in saying im pregnant then at 6 wk started steroids which im lowering now!! :rotfl: :pray: xx
Same here a lot of gyne issues had surgery last year and they went up instead of making incisions for gyne issues again I was at recurrent misscarrige clinic around April/may time they put me on metformin which is why I think I fell this time fingers crossed both of us get to 12 weeks so you have long left ? Don’t think woman have much dignity in trying to conceive having kids anyway

Same here a lot of gyne issues had surgery last year and they went up instead of making incisions for gyne issues again I was at recurrent misscarrige clinic around April/may time they put me on metformin which is why I think I fell this time fingers crossed both of us get to 12 weeks so you have long left ? Don’t think woman have much dignity in trying to conceive having kids anyway

Yeh i had metformin about 10 yr ago for pcos and it did help but only thing i was on was the bloody menopause it must have worn off early and i got caught id say i had a break from periods onit but i had my usual 2 week period onit then it stopped and i thought it was strange by date i concieved i would be 12 weeks sunday just gone but i added a few days on so i should be 12 2moro but its all confusing because i have no period to go off i did have a hcg 2nd july bloods which was neg for pre op so that narrowed it down i had clear blue on wed 10th 2-3 week and on the monday i had 3+ ... defo when having lady problems theres no cares i have had more procedures down there than i have at the dentist hahaa when do u think u will be 12week im praying we both get amazing scans :pray: im sure we will xx<3

Yeh i had metformin about 10 yr ago for pcos and it did help but only thing i was on was the bloody menopause it must have worn off early and i got caught id say i had a break from periods onit but i had my usual 2 week period onit then it stopped and i thought it was strange by date i concieved i would be 12 weeks sunday just gone but i added a few days on so i should be 12 2moro but its all confusing because i have no period to go off i did have a hcg 2nd july bloods which was neg for pre op so that narrowed it down i had clear blue on wed 10th 2-3 week and on the monday i had 3+ ... defo when having lady problems theres no cares i have had more procedures down there than i have at the dentist hahaa when do u think u will be 12week im praying we both get amazing scans :pray: im sure we will xx<3
That makes it more complicated then mum periods are a little irregular and messed up even more due to misscarrige in dec but by going by date of last period I would be 13 weeks today but by there dates from last scan(which I know can change) I’m 12 weeks on Sunday

That makes it more complicated then mum periods are a little irregular and messed up even more due to misscarrige in dec but by going by date of last period I would be 13 weeks today but by there dates from last scan(which I know can change) I’m 12 weeks on Sunday

Yeh they told me cos i had a scan at 6 weeks and heartbeat was there she was lovely but she was faffing around abit looking at the shape of my uterus and the top lady had to take over because it looked like it was split into two and my mum has 2 wombs she concentrated more on that my legs were shaking hanging off the bed she was really interested in the shape was about 7 min b4 she even looked for baby i wanted to strangle her cos i thought there was nothing there!! But im really putting myself back abit cos my hcg was really strong for so soon aswel so i might have been 1-2 instead haha dont know we have got this far and each day is a day closer its awful isnt it i hated going to the MC clinic because it literally a birth hospital and i would see all the pregnant women and id be like why me but then i got lucky without trying so i feel so blessed :pray: after pcos precancerous cells and being stage 4 endo i was ready to wake up in surgery and they had given me a hysterectomy i was so nervous it was going to be that bad but got the total opposite <3 xx

Yeh they told me cos i had a scan at 6 weeks and heartbeat was there she was lovely but she was faffing around abit looking at the shape of my uterus and the top lady had to take over because it looked like it was split into two and my mum has 2 wombs she concentrated more on that my legs were shaking hanging off the bed she was really interested in the shape was about 7 min b4 she even looked for baby i wanted to strangle her cos i thought there was nothing there!! But im really putting myself back abit cos my hcg was really strong for so soon aswel so i might have been 1-2 instead haha dont know we have got this far and each day is a day closer its awful isnt it i hated going to the MC clinic because it literally a birth hospital and i would see all the pregnant women and id be like why me but then i got lucky without trying so i feel so blessed :pray: after pcos precancerous cells and being stage 4 endo i was ready to wake up in surgery and they had given me a hysterectomy i was so nervous it was going to be that bad but got the total opposite <3 xx
I have endometriosis Polycystic ovaries adenomyosis (gyne related that is have a few other things too)and I will be looking into getting a hysterectomy if this pregnancy goes ok as it’s the only thing that will help just wanted another child first I would be the same with her keeping you waiting feels like a lifetime normally let alone her taking ages you would think she would put your mind at ease then check everything else out I saw heartbeat at just over 6 weeks then again at just over 8 weeks and she even gave me a picture after 8 week scan

I have endometriosis Polycystic ovaries adenomyosis (gyne related that is have a few other things too)and I will be looking into getting a hysterectomy if this pregnancy goes ok as it’s the only thing that will help just wanted another child first I would be the same with her keeping you waiting feels like a lifetime normally let alone her taking ages you would think she would put your mind at ease then check everything else out I saw heartbeat at just over 6 weeks then again at just over 8 weeks and she even gave me a picture after 8 week scan
And my recurrent misscarrige clinic appointment was in the epu in the same room I was in when I had my misscarrige in dec and bled everywhere and everyone panicked and thought I was going to bleed out

I have adeno too!! How mad i always forget that one lol!! I know i kept saying to OH lets have twins do it in one go and i will go have it done they offered me one in 2017 but having no babies i said no b4 this i was on oramorph zomorph gabapentin naproxen codiene paracetamol thats without my anxiety meds because of how bad i was they were going to try cut my adeno out and restitch it up but they chose not to do it because of the complications with my uterus people dont get how awful it can be how u finding pain in pregnancy im still on 20ml of oramorph and 60 of codeine a day but was on 120 oramorph and 180 codeine and just cut it ryt down and stopped zomorph gaba and naproxen ryt away aww it was suspence wen she said well.... i was like heres the words she said we have a heartbeat i made the strangest cry noise ever i was like wat was that noise i just made then i had to laugh haha xxx

And my recurrent misscarrige clinic appointment was in the epu in the same room I was in when I had my misscarrige in dec and bled everywhere and everyone panicked and thought I was going to bleed out

Omg that must have been awful for you why do they put them in the same department there must be another way! Its heartbreaking xx

I have adeno too!! How mad i always forget that one lol!! I know i kept saying to OH lets have twins do it in one go and i will go have it done they offered me one in 2017 but having no babies i said no b4 this i was on oramorph zomorph gabapentin naproxen codiene paracetamol thats without my anxiety meds because of how bad i was they were going to try cut my adeno out and restitch it up but they chose not to do it because of the complications with my uterus people dont get how awful it can be how u finding pain in pregnancy im still on 20ml of oramorph and 60 of codeine a day but was on 120 oramorph and 180 codeine and just cut it ryt down and stopped zomorph gaba and naproxen ryt away aww it was suspence wen she said well.... i was like heres the words she said we have a heartbeat i made the strangest cry noise ever i was like wat was that noise i just made then i had to laugh haha xxx
I was crying my eyes out when they told me there was heartbeat lol she kept saying there’s a heartbeat blah blah but it was early they couldn’t date me and they couldn’t say if it was viable at that point I know with loads of pregnant woman outside waiting for scans and me in a side ward sort of thing with open doors seeing them all

Really struggling with pain worse things has been its been the summer holidays hubby isn’t working atm so luckily he’s been helping out a lot as I’ve been in a lot of pain I have fibromyalgia too so that doesn’t help but it’s the period like pain that I hate makes me wonder if pregnancy is going ok wish I had a window to see asked the docs when I was there before and he said to take pregnancy test twice a week if it goes negative give them a call I called midwife after that as it didn’t sound right and that advice was coming from practise manager too

Really struggling with pain worse things has been its been the summer holidays hubby isn’t working atm so luckily he’s been helping out a lot as I’ve been in a lot of pain I have fibromyalgia too so that doesn’t help but it’s the period like pain that I hate makes me wonder if pregnancy is going ok wish I had a window to see asked the docs when I was there before and he said to take pregnancy test twice a week if it goes negative give them a call I called midwife after that as it didn’t sound right and that advice was coming from practise manager too

Omg thats what they told you thats so wrong on every level thats awful !!! I cannot believe it wen i got my bfp my MC nurse said no more tests now u have done 3 thats enough!! Wow im shocked they would even worry u like that my pain has been quite good i have had little pains this week but its not endo pain its stretching awww and having fibro too bet ur drained i have underactive thryroid i have been in bed for 2 days been up and about my OH is working away so im staying with mum now and again just to break things up! He cant turn the work down we need the pennys now but i feel hes missing out but then again hes selfemployed so we take wat he can .. my wards the same epu and they have a ward down the end for people with mainly miscarriages and its like why i bet bleeding like that was awful for you i wouldnt wish a MC on my worst enemy its the hardest thing especially when u see people who can just have babies like a light switch and i found myself struggling being around babies even though we werent trying id get upset wondering if it would happen when we wanted xx

Omg thats what they told you thats so wrong on every level thats awful !!! I cannot believe it wen i got my bfp my MC nurse said no more tests now u have done 3 thats enough!! Wow im shocked they would even worry u like that my pain has been quite good i have had little pains this week but its not endo pain its stretching awww and having fibro too bet ur drained i have underactive thryroid i have been in bed for 2 days been up and about my OH is working away so im staying with mum now and again just to break things up! He cant turn the work down we need the pennys now but i feel hes missing out but then again hes selfemployed so we take wat he can .. my wards the same epu and they have a ward down the end for people with mainly miscarriages and its like why i bet bleeding like that was awful for you i wouldnt wish a MC on my worst enemy its the hardest thing especially when u see people who can just have babies like a light switch and i found myself struggling being around babies even though we werent trying id get upset wondering if it would happen when we wanted xx
The worst thing I found was all that bleeding but I had to choose to go to surgery as my body wasn’t doing anything but baby wasn’t growing so I had to choose surgery and seemed really rushed as was 3/4 days before Christmas my little girl was at home crying as she had no idea so had to put my feelings on hold and grieve after Christmas and new year and just keep it together for her so far so good I’ve had one tiny bleed but that was one wipe then nothing and only pink so touch wood everything should be ok next week be taken 6 tests lol no more though and they were all the first week or so after I found out as I didn’t believe it

The worst thing I found was all that bleeding but I had to choose to go to surgery as my body wasn’t doing anything but baby wasn’t growing so I had to choose surgery and seemed really rushed as was 3/4 days before Christmas my little girl was at home crying as she had no idea so had to put my feelings on hold and grieve after Christmas and new year and just keep it together for her so far so good I’ve had one tiny bleed but that was one wipe then nothing and only pink so touch wood everything should be ok next week be taken 6 tests lol no more though and they were all the first week or so after I found out as I didn’t believe it

Awww that must have been so hard for you with ur hormones on top of that!! God heartbreaking so sorry you had to go through that! On my first MC i was in hospital losing clots in agony they scanned me said i was 5 week no heartbeat but they said it was fine i went home a few days after all the time i was in i was saying this isnt right they were making me out like i was mental i got home did a pregnancy test and it was positive but it went so faint an took ages and i knew i went back a week later they just said sorry its gone heres a leaflet i was still in agony i ended up bk in a&e and they told me i was still passing tissue but they said to wait lucky i didnt need the d&c but i did really because it took about 3 weeks in total to pass it all and i was in hell it was the worst pain id ever had i remember it i couldnt walk or move from being in a ball after that i never trusted my gynae doc and moved to my new hospital who are amazing because its just for gynae with endo the lot they had me sorted in weeks 8 years atleast at my hospital they did eff all.. i think we deserve these pregnancys so much!!! We all do on here! <3 xx

Awww that must have been so hard for you with ur hormones on top of that!! God heartbreaking so sorry you had to go through that! On my first MC i was in hospital losing clots in agony they scanned me said i was 5 week no heartbeat but they said it was fine i went home a few days after all the time i was in i was saying this isnt right they were making me out like i was mental i got home did a pregnancy test and it was positive but it went so faint an took ages and i knew i went back a week later they just said sorry its gone heres a leaflet i was still in agony i ended up bk in a&e and they told me i was still passing tissue but they said to wait lucky i didnt need the d&c but i did really because it took about 3 weeks in total to pass it all and i was in hell it was the worst pain id ever had i remember it i couldnt walk or move from being in a ball after that i never trusted my gynae doc and moved to my new hospital who are amazing because its just for gynae with endo the lot they had me sorted in weeks 8 years atleast at my hospital they did eff all.. i think we deserve these pregnancys so much!!! We all do on here! <3 xx
Yeah defiantly I had to go in and out of hospital with it for a few weeks one second I was told I was ok then not then everything is ok again I had a scan and they said everything is ok then I passed a big clot and they said to keep anything so they can check and nurse said it’s coming away nicely I had no idea still took two weeks from there for anything to happen and I had to make it happen (choosing surgery)

Yeah defiantly I had to go in and out of hospital with it for a few weeks one second I was told I was ok then not then everything is ok again I had a scan and they said everything is ok then I passed a big clot and they said to keep anything so they can check and nurse said it’s coming away nicely I had no idea still took two weeks from there for anything to happen and I had to make it happen (choosing surgery)

Ohh godd!! That must have been awful going through all that and still having to chose surgery cant even imagine and before christmas aswel with a lil one having to brave through it ... your a touch cookie <3 i cant wait to see ur scan and mine haha next week we will feel miles better i wont know what to do without the pessaries twice a day though hahaa cos i try sit still for half hr i hate the feeling but im sure its all been worth it xxx

Hi ladies how is everyone? My mum is over for a few days ‘to help’ but I always end up being busier!
Absolutely knackered! And ds started school yesterday so it’s been emotional too!
I have been wretching a bit less though so hoping that’s the beginning of the sickness easing but I’m not holding my breath.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back