***March Mummies***

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by Alexis2017, Jun 30, 2019.

1. Tigerlilly

Tigerlilly Well-Known Member

I’m getting there still feel sick all the time (not been sick but was the same with my little girl)and headachy also can’t eat much as like really plain foods fresh baguettes with butter are my go to atm or crackers everything else tastes to much lol as long as my scan is ok next Wednesday it makes it all worth while

Niknaknoo likes this.
  2. Nattles33

Nattles33 Well-Known Member

Hello! It was my birthday yesterday. We went out for a meal and were back home and in bed for 10am :rotfl: got a lovely card from 'the bump' I was a sobbing mess.

Been to a spa today with the girls whi h was lovely. I think nausea is chilling out a bit as I'm only feeling it the odd time. Boobs aren't sore anymore. Have had the odd headache and I'm still very bloated.
    I've got my scan monday at 2.30pm which lm panicking about. I'm just hoping everything is okay with our little blueberry <3<3 this must be the only time I've wished the weekend away.

Ah I bet your son going back to school would be even more emotional with being pregnant. Xx

3. Niknaknoo

Niknaknoo Well-Known Member

Happy birthday! Glad you’ve had a nice couple of days.

I’ve had the worst headache this evening. Feeling really grotty. From thinking I’m starting to feel better to potentially the worst afternoon yet :(

10pm would be a late night for me! I’m in bed by 9 if not before most nights!

4. Summerwine

Summerwine Well-Known Member

Happy birthday @Nattles33! A spa day sounds lovely!! X

5. Nattles33

Thanks @Niknaknoo and @Summerwine the spa was lovely so relaxing. Had lovely facial.

Just wish I could sleep. My nose for the past 4 weeks had been constantly full I suffer from nasal polyps anyways so ny nose isnt great but on an evening I just cant get comfy in bed. End up waking up cause I cant breath properly out of my nose and mouth like sand paper.
    The only place I seem to be okay is the sofa and I think its cause the cushions elevate my head more than the pillows. So another night of the sofa for me lol xx

6. Tigerlilly

How is everyone feeling I’ve been feeling really dizzy and faint all day gonna keep an eye on it if it didn’t go in a couple of days I’ll contact midwife as last blood test showed I was almost anaemic

7. Niknaknoo

I get that regularly and my iron levels were fine at blood test. Get some red meat in you or spinach if you can stomach them! I find I’ve found myself wanting red meat and I’m not much of a meat eater.

I swear I don’t think I’ve puked as much in my life as I have this pregnancy. 12 weeks tomorrow so fx it passed soon!

8. Tigerlilly

I can’t really stomach anything other then fresh bread lol last year apparently from when I was pregnant and had misscarrige for a year before that I was bleeding heavily for a year non stop so not really surprising my iron stores are low and iron count on the low side I’m 12 weeks today not been sick once but feel sick constantly with bad acid reflux, indigestion and trapped wind

9. Nattles33

Hi ladies

Just on metro on the way to 13 weeks dating scan.

Will I need full bladder? I'm assuming so. Appointment is at 2.30pm and I just went for a wee at 12.45pm xx

Jeni 1990 likes this.
  10. Jeni 1990

Jeni 1990 Well-Known Member

Yeh be as full as u can hahaha ... orrrr good luck excited for u ... move over to the 2nd tri convo march 2020 mammas xxx

11. Jeni 1990

Jeni 1990 Well-Known Member

How did you get on??? Xx

12. Anastasia88

Anastasia88 Member

Hello girls just to show my little angel.. I am 14+4 today but the scan was 2 weeks ago.. i am looking forward to meet my angel.. i hope you all feel well..most of sickness gone but i still hate some foods i was eating before and i love lemon haha take care xx

Niknaknoo likes this.
  13. Niknaknoo

Aww baby looks chilled out!
    Think we’ve mostly moved over to 2nd trimester thread now. I’m still only 12 weeks but nearly there and this thread has gone a bit quiet now. Come join us!

14. Summerwine

Hey @Anastasia88! Is your due date still the same? If not let me know and I'll update it over in the tri 2 thread :) lovely pic x

15. Anastasia88

Anastasia88 Member

It was funny actually because didnt sit in a place for the measurements and was stretching the legs and we just found one chance only for the screen yeah my due date is 6 of march thank you for the nice comments, the baby will be mix raced and i am so curious to meet him/her

16. SpiritedAway

SpiritedAway Well-Known Member

Had first scan! Est me at 12weeks 6 days (thought I was 13 and 2) and everything looks great. He/she would not stop moving! DS was not like this lol.. I couldn't get over it.

I think it looks like a boy, I'd be a bit gutted if it was as this is last one but saves me money anyway lol.

#616 SpiritedAway, Sep 11, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2019
    Niknaknoo likes this.
  17. Tigerlilly

Just wanted to let everyone know I had scan today and there was no heartbeat and stopped growing at 10 weeks 2 days so two weeks ago now home and waiting to be called in for surgery ;( heart broken is an understatement

18. Summerwine

I'm so sorry Tigerlily. Take care of yourself and I know there are many women here who have been through it and will be able to offer you any additional advice and support you might want. Thinking of you x

19. Jac2019

Jac2019 Well-Known Member

I am so so sorry to hear your news. I went through it myself a couple weeks ago so here if ever need to talk :( xx

20. Niknaknoo

I’m so sorry tigerlilly. What awful news.
    Take time to recover and look after yourself. X