***March Mummies***

Talent show was a write off. My son is not going to be a performer :dohh:
Felt awful leaving him but really had to go back to work! He just got himself really worked up and wouldn’t take part. Poor lad.

Fx all goes well tomorrow sesame!
And tigerlilly, let it out! It’s the only way to feel better. Hope you perk up soon x
Awh bless him! By little boy would he just the same. You can give him lots of cuddle tonight though.

Great news about your comfy purchase Claire - are you planning on keeping baby a secret much longer or are you going to be forced to spill the beans?

Tigerlilly when is your scan? Have you spoken to EPU or midwife about your pain? Rant away on here, we’re all here for you. The mood swings are horrible!

X

Awh bless him! By little boy would he just the same. You can give him lots of cuddle tonight though.

Great news about your comfy purchase Claire - are you planning on keeping baby a secret much longer or are you going to be forced to spill the beans?

Tigerlilly when is your scan? Have you spoken to EPU or midwife about your pain? Rant away on here, we’re all here for you. The mood swings are horrible!

X
My scan is 11th september I’ve had two scans one at 6 ish weeks then one two weeks later when I was just over 8 and everything was ok not sure if I can speak to epu as they discharged me I have midwife on Tuesday so I’ll mention it again to her see what she thinks all I got last time was as long as there isn’t any blood things should be ok

@SesameSeed we have told most people now, waited till the 12 weeks for the majority, I’m going to tell work on Monday as I’ve been on annual leave all this week.

We told OH half sister today who is 13, she is so excited, really hope everything is ok now we have told people.

@SesameSeed we have told most people now, waited till the 12 weeks for the majority, I’m going to tell work on Monday as I’ve been on annual leave all this week.

We told OH half sister today who is 13, she is so excited, really hope everything is ok now we have told people.
It feels more real once you share the news. And it’s so amazing when other people are happy for you x

Hello Ladies, how are you all? I have a question to do, the midwife prescribed me aspirin due to high BMI, is any of you on aspirin? I am really scared for the baby' s development and for bleedings but she said is necessary..any idea?

Hey ladies. Scan went well today, although officially I'm now an imposter here, as I'm due 28th Feb. My son was 12 days late though so if noone minds I think I'll stick round here as I've been here from the beginning. What's everyone's thoughts on getting a tri 2 thread set up? Xx

Stay with ussss!!!! Haha so glad all has gone well for you!!! Xxx

Stay with ussss!!!! Haha so glad all has gone well for you!!! Xxx
Thank you! I'm sticking around. I reckon I'll end up having a 11th march baby, haha.

No idea sorry @Anastasia88 but just wanted to say that I'm sure the midwife wouldn't have prescribed it if it wasn't necessary!

Hope that you're feeling a bit better @Alexis2017

X

Hello Ladies, how are you all? I have a question to do, the midwife prescribed me aspirin due to high BMI, is any of you on aspirin? I am really scared for the baby' s development and for bleedings but she said is necessary..any idea?

Asprin helps the placenta with oxygen flow and also with you having a high bmi it will be to help prevent clots so dont worry about it they know what they are doing just precaution asprin wont effect baby hope this helps xx

Asprin helps the placenta with oxygen flow and also with you having a high bmi it will be to help prevent clots so dont worry about it they know what they are doing just precaution asprin wont effect baby hope this helps xx
Yes you helped me to be honest i feel better now..thank u so much, the sites saying all different things and i was scare to start it..

Yes you helped me to be honest i feel better now..thank u so much, the sites saying all different things and i was scare to start it..

No dont worry they were half and half to put me onit because of past 3 pregnancys have been miscarriages it helps the placenta develop and also bmi with clots and im under a miscarriage clinic who prescribe it but because its not my first pregnancy they said i dont need it for the placenta i have been on pessaries and steroids and the internet says stuff about those ignore google haha its completely fine i take oramorph each day because of endometriosis and believe it or not its actually safe for the baby aslong as ur midwife or doctors prescribe meds your fine 150mg of asprin daily is the dose they told me if i needed it xx

No dont worry they were half and half to put me onit because of past 3 pregnancys have been miscarriages it helps the placenta develop and also bmi with clots and im under a miscarriage clinic who prescribe it but because its not my first pregnancy they said i dont need it for the placenta i have been on pessaries and steroids and the internet says stuff about those ignore google haha its completely fine i take oramorph each day because of endometriosis and believe it or not its actually safe for the baby aslong as ur midwife or doctors prescribe meds your fine 150mg of asprin daily is the dose they told me if i needed it xx
Thats lovely, i usually dont follow google only in few cases but i shouldnt either that..thanks again you really helped me because in my mind i had aspirin and miscarriage take care and thanks again

Thats lovely, i usually dont follow google only in few cases but i shouldnt either that..thanks again you really helped me because in my mind i had aspirin and miscarriage take care and thanks again

No its a new thing they have been doing the past few years its just because its a little boost its on all maternity notes here in manchester so its something we are all considered for aslong as u have abit of piece of mind now :pray: .. its madness all the things they can do to help in pregnancy now but actually my doctors used it for along time hes actually retired but still comes into work but he told me about the benefits of asprin in pregnancy about 10 years ago haha xx

No its a new thing they have been doing the past few years its just because its a little boost its on all maternity notes here in manchester so its something we are all considered for aslong as u have abit of piece of mind now :pray: .. its madness all the things they can do to help in pregnancy now but actually my doctors used it for along time hes actually retired but still comes into work but he told me about the benefits of asprin in pregnancy about 10 years ago haha xx
Thats so good, in my country i have never heard this option and as 1st time pregnant i am thinking of eveeything..piece of mind definetely

Thats so good, in my country i have never heard this option and as 1st time pregnant i am thinking of eveeything..piece of mind definetely

I was going to ask if its your first pregnancy over here if its your first they do offer it to you to help the oxygen in the placenta first pregnancys are always scary! Xx

Right ladies going to lower the tone of the convo haha!! Whos suffering from trapped wind and constipation im bloody crippled past 2 days! Going to nip to my chemist and get some prune juice!! Xx

Right ladies going to lower the tone of the convo haha!! Whos suffering from trapped wind and constipation im bloody crippled past 2 days! Going to nip to my chemist and get some prune juice!! Xx
Me I am trying to increase fibre but find it hard to want to eat as feel sick all the time

Me I am trying to increase fibre but find it hard to want to eat as feel sick all the time

How far are you now? Its awful isnt it i have found my sickness hase eased as i eat small but often but i have swapped sickness for headaches.. if u can manage 2 chucky eggs (boiled eggs) hahaa in a morning it helps the sickness i was craving them then read on nhs they are gud for sickness but easier said than done im going to get some lactulose to help me goto the loo Xx

I was going to ask if its your first pregnancy over here if its your first they do offer it to you to help the oxygen in the placenta first pregnancys are always scary! Xx
Yeah is my 1st pregnancy ever so i am looking for everything, luckily i am 13th week now so i feel better :)

How far are you now? Its awful isnt it i have found my sickness hase eased as i eat small but often but i have swapped sickness for headaches.. if u can manage 2 chucky eggs (boiled eggs) hahaa in a morning it helps the sickness i was craving them then read on nhs they are gud for sickness but easier said than done im going to get some lactulose to help me goto the loo Xx
I have Nausea not been sick (wasn’t with my daughter either) headaches I get too can’t stomach eggs atm or anything dairy plus loads of other stuff including spicy food anything remotely spicy even korma seems to burn my mouth atm I’m 11 weeks on Sunday although I still think they will love me ahead at least a few days scan on 11th September

I was trying to eat fibre and then i vomited straight away..now i found some other cereals with 5 grains and lots of nice ingrediends..also i feel sick with water eggs chicken spinach now, i have been amazed what a pregnancy can do

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back