***March Mummies***

I have Nausea not been sick (wasn’t with my daughter either) headaches I get too can’t stomach eggs atm or anything dairy plus loads of other stuff including spicy food anything remotely spicy even korma seems to burn my mouth atm I’m 11 weeks on Sunday although I still think they will love me ahead at least a few days scan on 11th September

Im the same i love my spicy food normally but i cannot stomach it even the amount of pepper i have now can seem alot but i do love alot of pepper normally haha.. awww im 11 yday but i think i might be closer to 12 av got mine on the 10th sept cant wait but so nervous... hopefully when u hit 11 it might start to ease from nearly 2 week to just over 10 i was being sick atleast 5xs a night hopefully u will get an appetite back soon and sickness leaves u alone Xx

I’m with you on the trapped wind!

Not had a great deal of actual vomiting morejust waves of queezyness. I have horrendous skin! My face is constantly breaking out in spots.

Had my private scan today and everything is looking great. Our baby was waving :).

Has anyone ever used the heart rate theory to guess gender? And how accurate is it? Xx

I’m with you on the trapped wind!

Not had a great deal of actual vomiting morejust waves of queezyness. I have horrendous skin! My face is constantly breaking out in spots.

Had my private scan today and everything is looking great. Our baby was waving :).

Has anyone ever used the heart rate theory to guess gender? And how accurate is it? Xx

Awww soooo happy for you was everything good how far are you!!!! Yayyyy!!! :pray: Ohhh so its not just me whos got spots my face is actually sore i have never had spots this bad not even as a teen i constantly feel like a little grease monkey av got no pregnancy glow l:rotfl: ... even my boobs are spotty haha!! I have just been using simple face wipes because its ooozing from my face like im cooking chips i wouldnt mind i drink loads of water always have but i might actually ask for some cream because mine is sore and if i have spots i pick im so bad haha... i know the tapped wind if id never had it b4 i would have been sat i a&e last night thinkin i was avin heart attack it was all in my back and chest im getting a right bump for 11 weeks but not technically my first pregnancy actually my 6th but praying will be my rainbow baby!!:pray: im dying to go for a scan but mines the 10th and oh is working away so i need to wait half had one tday in mothercare because like u im so worried at times things wont be okay!! Wish i hadnt known about silent MC such a scary thought for me Xx

Awww soooo happy for you was everything good how far are you!!!! Yayyyy!!! :pray: Ohhh so its not just me whos got spots my face is actually sore i have never had spots this bad not even as a teen i constantly feel like a little grease monkey av got no pregnancy glow l:rotfl: ... even my boobs are spotty haha!! I have just been using simple face wipes because its ooozing from my face like im cooking chips i wouldnt mind i drink loads of water always have but i might actually ask for some cream because mine is sore and if i have spots i pick im so bad haha... i know the tapped wind if id never had it b4 i would have been sat i a&e last night thinkin i was avin heart attack it was all in my back and chest im getting a right bump for 11 weeks but not technically my first pregnancy actually my 6th but praying will be my rainbow baby!!:pray: im dying to go for a scan but mines the 10th and oh is working away so i need to wait half had one tday in mothercare because like u im so worried at times things wont be okay!! Wish i hadnt known about silent MC such a scary thought for me Xx
I’m with you on the worrying I had scan at just over 6 weeks saw heartbeat then another just over 8 weeks saw heart bead where they dated me I thought I’d be able to relax but no all my trapped wind seems to be my lower stomach which worries me even more I’ve had 8 misscarriges plus my little girl.so understandably worried and anxious

I’m with you on the worrying I had scan at just over 6 weeks saw heartbeat then another just over 8 weeks saw heart bead where they dated me I thought I’d be able to relax but no all my trapped wind seems to be my lower stomach which worries me even more I’ve had 8 misscarriges plus my little girl.so understandably worried and anxious

Aww its awful isnt it the worry but im sure this is our time both of us :pray: And each week our lil ones will get stronger my trapped wind has been low too but im also really constipated but 11 week does say cramps and even slight pain on pampers because of the pressure and stretching im sure we are both going to be fine <3 miscarrying is one of the most understated things in life i wanted to end my own because of it i drank myself into resus and days in high dependancy ward i was just sent off home and felt like no one cared but im open about it now and i hope one day i can do something to help others from it i actually wanted to start college in sept to do nursing to get into endo nursing or miscarriage clinics to help but lil ones put a stop on that this year haha Xx

They measured me at 10weeks and 1 day. Due 26th March.

I agree risk MC is so scary and I don’t think there is enough support for people who have been through it. I really struggled after my missed miscarriage in November at 12 week and felt there was little to no support.

Well I hope we all have healthy pregnancies and I’m here for anyone who needs to talk x

They measured me at 10weeks and 1 day. Due 26th March.

I agree risk MC is so scary and I don’t think there is enough support for people who have been through it. I really struggled after my missed miscarriage in November at 12 week and felt there was little to no support.

Well I hope we all have healthy pregnancies and I’m here for anyone who needs to talk x

I've not used the HR theory previously so couldnt tell you whether its accurate but based on scans this time round, it predicts a girl! Not too long to wait to find out. What do you think you're having?

Also, do you want me to change your due date on the tri 2 thread or wait until your NHS dating scan? X

Based on the HR theory it’s suggests a girl for me too. I think guessing is exciting! I was convinced I was having a girl with my DS - how wrong haha.

If you could leave the date until nhs dating sczn that would be fab :)

Has anyone started thinking names?

What's the HR theory? I think I am having a girl looking at the skull theory? Anyone one else care to guess? I have a gender scan on 27th and my 20 week scan appt is in for 16th Oct!

We have agreed on 2 girl names and 2 boys names

IMG_20190821_134105.jpg

Beautiful scan pic!! Not long to wait until you find out the gender :)

The heart rate theory is if it is between 120-140 it’s a boy And over 140 to 160 it’s a girl.

I never got my heart rate measured at my scan she said they just eyeball it, I did the Chinese theory and got a boy, I’ve also been craving savoury and salty food which would indicate a boy so I think it may be a boy. OH doesn’t want to find out so will have to wait till March to see if it’s correct, think we have settled on a boys name as well so that will be easy if it is.

What’s the Chinese theory?

We’re so stuck for boys names. Our son is called Freddie so want something that will go with that.

Got quite A few girls names on our list though.

5 weeks and we can find out :)

My accupuncturist used my pulse to guess the gender and has only been wrong once but she won't tell me till I've had my scan. She's wrote in down in my notes.

My bump has totally popped since I've been on holiday. I definitely look preggo now

Morning :)

Happy 12 weeks to me today :cheer:

A week today I will get my scan. I wish it was this week. It's my birthday on Friday so would have been a lovely birthday present.

How has everyones weekend been? Mine has been full of constipation :rotfl: so glad my bowel sorted themselves out last night ready for work today. There is nothing worse than constipation at work.

Hope you're all feeling good today xx

Happy 12 weeks!

Scan tomorrow for me. Midwife for some reason told scan dept I’m 12 weeks tomorrow and not Thursday like I had worked out. I’m not complaining though! Excited and nervous for tomorrow we’re going to tell ds tomorrow as long as everything is ok. Then we can start telling the people I haven’t already told! :) Will be nice to not try and remember who knows and who doesn’t, I’m not good with secrets.

With you on the constipation. It’s not pleasant!

Hope everyone has a lovely week!

@Alexis2017 i hope you are feeling better now and enjoying your holiday. X

My holiday bumpdate about 4 days ago :dance:

I didn't have a bump till I hit 13 weeks then it just appeared!

@Niknaknoo Iam still loaded with cold and that's me back home now. I have my 16 week midwife appt on 19th Sept, my 17 week gender scan (private) on 27th Sept and my 20 week scan appt letter was here when I got back and is 16th Oct!

I jst went to the pharmacy and asked if I Could take anything for this cold as its in my chest now and I feelcrap. Said I can't take anything other than paracetamol and hot drinks but no honey due to the spores.... News to me as on holiday I was drinking hot honey and lemon drinks... Oops

IMG_20190830_174143.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back