***March 2020 mummies!***

Gorgeous picture @Summerwine

Feeling ok about Thursday it’s only 6 more days, and it might happen naturally before then.

Those 6 days will go really quickly! And exactly, you could go before then. Positive thoughts! Your baby will be here before you know it <3

Little update, finally got called in for 6pm, now on ward waiting on a long list to be taken to delivery. After examination they said no need for pessary, she said they’d be able to get in to break waters so once it’s my turn I’ll be heading down! Sent hubby home as they reckon it’ll be a long wait. :doh:Hopefully tomorrow though! Starting to get cramps now since examination (it wasn’t gentle!!) but nothing major.

No news yet...this morning I was 5th in line to be taken down to delivery to get my waters broken...3 queue jumpers, 2 outsiders came in naturally and 2 in front of me in the queue got seen to, so I’m only up to 3rd place. Fingers crossed tomorrow is our day! At least the 2 kids won’t share a birthday!

Oh no @Niknaknoo fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Have you had to stay in hospital the whole time?

still nothing here, not felt as fed up today.

@Niknaknoo - ah that was like us with c section decided that was the best option but had que jumpers, outsiders etc hop in front of us so from being told at 10pm it would be within the hour it ended up being 7am the following morning! Hope youve managed to keep your place and no more que jumpers :pray:.

Good luck..will keep checking for an update xx

Well I don’t think our little one is coming before my induction date. I’ve had a few cramps. Bit more today than before but nothing major.

Roll on Tuesday!

Hope everything’s good @Niknaknoo and you’ve now had your little one.

How you feeling? @Summerwine @Clairexx89

Can’t believe Connie is over 2 weeks old now @Nattles33 hope you’re recovering ok!

No news here. Got to call maternity unit tomorrow at 9am for a time to go in. Can’t believe I’ll have our baby this week. It all seems a bit surreal and overwhelming at the moment.

I’m feeling ok @Sunrise212 just keep thinking by the end of the week I might have a baby too. How do you feel about tomorrow?

it’s my mum’s birthday tomorrow so really hoping it’s not born then, I really don’t want it to have to share a birthday, but I guess we can’t control these things.

thinking of you both @Summerwine and @Niknaknoo

She’s here!! Thea Elizabeth made her debut last night at 21.51, was 7.5 hours from they broke my waters till she came out, which happened to be while they were trying to do my epidural! Heart rate was dropping while they were doing it so they got me on my back and said nope too late she’s coming! 9 pushes later she was in my arms. So I did it all with absolutely no pain relief other than my tens , which had come off to do the epidural!

E49962C5-8579-4CC8-85C1-FF5199D8FE94.jpeg

She’s here!! Thea Elizabeth made her debut last night at 21.51, was 7.5 hours from they broke my waters till she came out, which happened to be while they were trying to do my epidural! Heart rate was dropping while they were doing it so they got me on my back and said nope too late she’s coming! 9 pushes later she was in my arms. So I did it all with absolutely no pain relief other than my tens , which had come off to do the epidural!

View attachment 90395
Congratulations she is beautiful... Enjoy your cuddles <3 xxx

Omg @Niknaknoo no pain relief??? You are my hero. How you feeling? No damage I hope? Beautiful name for a beautiful girl.

@Clairexx89 and @Sunrise212 I am so excited for you both and will be checking for updates. Hope it goes smoothly for both of you!!

We are doing really well here. Roo has taken to breastfeeding well, although it's still painful early days - thought I might have it easier this time having done it so recently :pray: 3 day check yesterday went well with a 5% loss so just hoping he will have started heading back towards birth weight now when he is weighed tomorrow. Sleep wise, he is a night owl. Think I'm averaging 3.5 hours a night, but hey ho - newborns dont last long! Our toddler is taking to his role as big bro with less tantrums than I expected, although I am feeling alllllll the mama guilt about trying to divide my time. Already dreading hubs return to work late next week....

Congratulations @Niknaknoo she is absolutely gorgeous and what a beautiful name!

Glad everything is going well @Summerwine

Not feeling too bad @Clairexx89 hoping they don’t make me wait all day to go into hospital! Will find out at 9am tomorrow. Feel quite positive about it all, which is good. All I’ve got to keep thinking of is he will be here this week and the pain will be worth it.

View attachment 90395

Well done @Niknaknoo she is absolutely gorgeous!! Xxx

Thank you @Clairexx89

I rang at 9am, got told it’s busy and I need to ring at 3pm. Barely slept last night. Exhausted today (already!). Just hate waiting. Trying to keep busy. Hope they don’t make me wait until later this evening.

Thanks ladies. @Summerwine another tear unfortunately but at least I’m be got a concoction of drugs to keep me going!!
we got released last night at 10pm after 24 hours obs. So lovely being back at home with her.
Really happy that feeding is going well, no tongue tie this time which makes it a lot easier! Hardly any pain yet but she’s only taking small amounts, expecting it to get worse when she starts to cluster.

@Sunrise212 i hope you get taken in soon, but just a heads up it can take a while! I went in Friday 6pm and despite not needing pessary still had to wait till Sunday lunch time.
@Clairexx89 any indication of things starting for you yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back