***March 2020 mummies!***

Hi everyone, the last few days have been a blur, Oscar Jack was born at 1.21am 21/03/20 9lb3oz by emergency c section after a very long labour, taken on at 2pm on Thursday for induction waters broke at 7.30pm Thursday, after 30 hours was only at 8cm so c section was done. Still in hospital but hoping to go home in the next few days.

Im totally understanding the reason for her not coming out but its the whole in ringing her back since tuesday and she hasnt even bothered to return my call.

She only woke up once @Niknaknoo im so jealous haha. Glad shes settling in well.

Thanks @Summerwine its tiny baby think she'll be in newborn clothes soon. Weighed her st home today and shes up to 5lb 8oz. So we're getting there! Xxx
It was a fluke, up 3 times last night. Oh well! Got a Mother’s Day lie in this morning! :dance:

Congratulations @Clairexx89 hope you’re home soon.

What a struggle it’s been for me. We arrived home on Saturday evening after spending 5 days in hospital. I had to have 2 blood transfusions which is why we had to stay in hospital for so long. I’ve managed to stick with the breastfeeding and Noah is now amazing on the boob! So so happy about it.

First night at home last night and it was so overwhelming. Noah didn’t settle all night and I got so teary and emotional. Desperate for sleep as me and my partner have barely had any since we had him. Then this morning, the midwife came out to see me. She reassured me with a lot of things which has made it a little easier today.

Still very emotional and definitely have baby blues already. But I’ve been told this is normal.

Hope everyone is well and enjoying their new bundles of joy - it’s such a sad time for us having new babies and not being able to take them out and about due to Covid-19.

Anyone finding BF tough going?Felix is 5 weeks on Saturday and his latch is OK but could better. He feeds 1 hr at a time alot. He barely sleeps

This covid 19 is making being a new mum way harder. I cry most days and I hate how little support I have access too. I'm so sad half of our family and friends haven't met Felix yet and no idea when they will

Absolutely with you alexis! Feeding is so time consuming. And I’d love nothing more than to walk around with my boobs out! Nipples are aching!
And the covid stuff is just overwhelming. My health visitor was due today and she said if I didn’t want her to come we could do the appointment over the phone so I asked her not to come. I’m absolutely terrified of someone catching it.
Very lucky my mum made it over for the induction and got a little time with us but who knows, kids could be walking before they see their grand parents again. Doesn’t bear thinking about.

There are a few of us now over in a Facebook group if you want to join us? X

Anyone finding BF tough going?Felix is 5 weeks on Saturday and his latch is OK but could better. He feeds 1 hr at a time alot. He barely sleeps

This covid 19 is making being a new mum way harder. I cry most days and I hate how little support I have access too. I'm so sad half of our family and friends haven't met Felix yet and no idea when they will

I feel exactly the same, I’ve never felt more stressed or alone, no one has seen Oscar and I’m struggling with Bf

I feel exactly the same, I’ve never felt more stressed or alone, no one has seen Oscar and I’m struggling with Bf

Same. I feel so so alone and stressed out. BF is all so consuming, it's all I do and I still can't get his latch good. I get about 2 hrs, sleep every 24hrs and Igeel miserable not getting out or seeing anyone. Why did this bloody happen just as I get my wee miracle

I feel the same @Alexis2017 after trying for so long to have him and then when he is here all this has to happen, do you have Facebook? the group is really supportive.

I feel the same @Alexis2017 after trying for so long to have him and then when he is here all this has to happen, do you have Facebook? the group is really supportive.
Yeah I do it's under my 1st name. My middle name is Alexis. What's the group?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back