***March 2020 mummies!***

Niknaknoo

Reaction score
It’s the final stretch!

not here for another couple of weeks myself but we needed a tri 3 thread.
Here’s hoping we all have a good 3rd tri and it doesn’t drag too much!

Due Dates

27 Bre :pink:
28 Summerwine :blue:

Mar
1 Samblyth26
2 Danny2828, Jessie A
4 Heppibean2
5 Alexis2017 :blue:, Rainbowteacher
6 Prismgirl, Anastasia88 :blue:, Clairexx89 :yellow:
9 LiaJane
11 Beckyb1991 :blue:
14 Embob
15 Nellybee
18 Nattles33 :pink:, SpiritedAway :yellow:
23 Niknaknoo :pink:, Robec :pink:
24 sesameseed :blue:, sunrise212 :blue:
26 souniya, korleen
28 ZoeS, Ivypark93, Jadejones
29 darkskitty,

actual arrivals!

feb
22nd - alexis2017 :blue: Baby Felix
29th - Beckyb1991 :blue:
29th - Nattles33 :pink: Baby Connie
March
12th - summerwine :blue: Baby Reuben
15th - Niknaknoo :pink: Baby Thea
18th - sunrise212 :blue: Baby Noah
21st - Clairexx89 :blue: Baby Oscar

Last edited:
Yay.... Excited to be in 3rd tri!

I didnt make my work Xmas do... Edinburgh unit got 3 referals and called me to help so I went and helped. Worked in HDU sick children's hosp I was a 2 hour drive each way and a 8 HR shift plus all the calls before leaving... Bed time for me! Gutted didn't get to wear my new sequin jumpsuit I got especially!

Car shopping in morn as need a bigger car!

Yay.... Excited to be in 3rd tri!

I didnt make my work Xmas do... Edinburgh unit got 3 referals and called me to help so I went and helped. Worked in HDU sick children's hosp I was a 2 hour drive each way and a 8 HR shift plus all the calls before leaving... Bed time for me! Gutted didn't get to wear my new sequin jumpsuit I got especially!

Car shopping in morn as need a bigger car!
Oh no! Sorry you missed it. :sad:
You’ll have to find another opportunity to give the jumpsuit an outing...Christmas day perhaps ?!

Oh no! Sorry you missed it. :sad:
You’ll have to find another opportunity to give the jumpsuit an outing...Christmas day perhaps ?!

Yeah I think that's the plan
We picked our family car out. We went for a Hyundai Tucson.. Getting it Sunday and saying goodbye to the mini countryman!

Love the new car @Alexis2017. Gutted for you about the xmas do though (well, the jumpsuit anyway!)

Thanks for creating a new thread @Niknaknoo! Cant believe it's gone so fast.

Tri 3 is being hard on me already! My bump is measuring small, low blood pressure at appt this week - been having dizzy spells and nosebleeds so thought as much - then the surgery rang me on friday to ask me to collect an emergency scrip... turns out I'm anaemic too (sure the nosebleeds will help with that :rotfl:)
I am glad in one way to have an explanation as I've been exhausted for a few weeks now but put it down to running around after a toddler and not having much appetite, but if I'm honest my mental health is suffering a bit too - apparently it should all pick up once these tablets kick in though so fingers crossed! Pretty sure this is the end of my hope's for a home birth.

How is everyone feeling??

That's a
Love the new car @Alexis2017. Gutted for you about the xmas do though (well, the jumpsuit anyway!)

Thanks for creating a new thread @Niknaknoo! Cant believe it's gone so fast.

Tri 3 is being hard on me already! My bump is measuring small, low blood pressure at appt this week - been having dizzy spells and nosebleeds so thought as much - then the surgery rang me on friday to ask me to collect an emergency scrip... turns out I'm anaemic too (sure the nosebleeds will help with that :rotfl:)
I am glad in one way to have an explanation as I've been exhausted for a few weeks now but put it down to running around after a toddler and not having much appetite, but if I'm honest my mental health is suffering a bit too - apparently it should all pick up once these tablets kick in though so fingers crossed! Pretty sure this is the end of my hope's for a home birth.

How is everyone feeling??

That's a shame your feeling so rubbish, hopefully you will pick up. I've had low blood pressure the whole pregnancy too and it's hard when the lightheaded moments hit! I've terrible mental health just due to the anxiety from ivf and the mc... I find most days hard and I feel guilty for not enjoying it more and feeling lucky... I just worry every day baby is okay but I know I will look back and wish I had enjoyed this experience as probably my only time I will ever be pregnant!

That’s a great car alexis! Enjoy!

Sorry you’re feeling rubbish @Summerwine i hope you perk up soon with the prescription.
I had a lightheaded spell yesterday morning too that took me by surprise!
Gtt Wednesday :roll: can’t be bothered! Have to be at hospital for 8.30am that’s going to be fun!

being worried just shows how much you care alexis. It’s only natural to worry, but we have to just hope for the best!
26 weeks today for me! Ds is constantly asking me how long is left! He’s so excited.

I’m starting to get really tingly boobs, think they’re starting to try and make milk! It’s a similar feeling to when I was breastfeeding last time and I could feel them filling up. Nearly time for a new bra size too. Let’s see if I can hold out till the sales!!!

29 weeks today!
11 weeks to go
7 weeks at work.

I can't wait till the countdown is less than double figures! Hope you ladies are all doing well?

Got the fear for my last week oncall over new year. I just want it over with now!

Last night was the worst night for me yet... Every time I tried to lie down my body was just pushing up my stomache contents to the point I nearly choked. It was hurrendous. Think I got about 3 hrs of broken sleep.

Eeee I’ll be joining third trimester next week.

Hubby has been working night shift for the past 3 weeks and I’m not gonna lie I HATE it!

Not only am I struggling to sleep properly because I can’t get comfortable it’s also because I don’t have anyone snuggling me haha. Although my two cats do join me.

So looking forward to the Christmas break. Off work from 23rd go back 2nd Jan so a nice break..well won’t be much of a break as we’re moving house and have to be put out current home on 5th jan :rotfl: who’s idea was it to move house while pregnant?! Haha.
My lovely hubby surprised me with this tonight :bump:<3<3
The pic is too large so won’t let me upload :shakehead:

It’s a t shirt that says ‘baby smarts first Christmas on the inside’ and a pic of the scan on it. I love it <3

Eeek exciting alexis! Single figures are not far away! ive worked out
13 weeks left (on Monday)
11 weeks till I finish work
8 more working weeks.

( got 2 weeks off for Christmas and then feb half term off)

my oh has been relegated to the spare room because he snores and I’m not sleeping well and his snoring makes it even worse!
Good luck with house move nattles, that hasn’t come at a good time! Make sure your oh does all the heavy stuff. T-shirt sounds cute!

So jealous of your Xmas breaks. I'm only off Xmas day and boxing day... On call fro. 28th till 2md so working all way through and on extra hours on top of my 37.5 if called out during those 6 days.

Roll on 3rd Jan as I have 3 days off and no more on call!!!

29 weeks today!
11 weeks to go!
8 weeks in work!

I don’t have any time off over Christmas other than Christmas Day and Boxing Day, but I do get paid double time for the 3 working days between.

Starting to feel tired, anyone else feeling like this?

29 weeks today!
11 weeks to go!
8 weeks in work!

I don’t have any time off over Christmas other than Christmas Day and Boxing Day, but I do get paid double time for the 3 working days between.

Starting to feel tired, anyone else feeling like this?

Yup I'm so tired.... I feel like a humpty dumpty shaped zombie

Yes! Tiredness is kicking back in.
Also starting to nest! Which is maybe why I’m so tired.

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you all have a lovely day tomorrow! X

Just popping in to say merry Christmas to all Team March mummies 2020!

I am armed with omeprazole, Gaviscon and banana milk! Let's do this!

Al x x x

Merry Christmas to all you lovely ladies! Hope you and your families have a good one x

Merry Christmas everyone!!

Hope you're all having a lovely day.

We had our 28 week growth scan yesterday. Our litlel girl is doing perfect approx 2lb so right on track. Xx

Hey hope everyone is doing well?
I'm out working all wknd for oncall again so really desperate for the next 6 weeks to fly in!

31+1 and SPD has really ramped up this week. Carrying my LB is a right challenge currently!

My 31 week midwife appt is on monday and I'm hoping my iron levels will have picked up, as the tablets are making me awful queasy. Feeling rather heavy after christmas too...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back