** March 2020 Mamas **

Summerwine

Reaction score
Hi Ladies :wave:

I thought it was time for a Trimester 2 thread. I've copied and pasted dates from Tri 1 so will do my best to keep up with updating them (but nudge me if I'm rubbish!)

Due Dates <3

Feb
27 Bre :pink:
28 Summerwine :blue:

Mar
1 Samblyth26
2 Danny2828, Jessie A
4 Heppibean2
5 Alexis2017 :blue:, Rainbowteacher
6 Prismgirl, Anastasia88 :blue:, Clairexx89 :yellow:
9 LiaJane
11 Beckyb1991 :blue:
14 Embob
15 Nellybee
18 Nattles33 :pink:, SpiritedAway :yellow:
23 Niknaknoo :pink:, Robec :pink:
24 sesameseed :blue:, sunrise212 :blue:
26 souniya, korleen
28 ZoeS, Ivypark93, Jadejones
29 darkskitty,

Last edited:
Can you add me please to the 15th March for now? Thank you :)

I still haven't had my scan.. 12 weeks on Sunday. My midwife came and forgot to book me in so week later I prodded her and its next Tuesday.

I still haven't had my scan.. 12 weeks on Sunday. My midwife came and forgot to book me in so week later I prodded her and its next Tuesday.
I've just added you in. Ooh 1 week to go, not long now. On the bright side, wont be as long to wait between your first and second scans!

Sorry, I’m rubbish at checking in on here! My scan was all good thank you.
Had an appointment with consultant today and after a couple of battles and lots of tears she agreed that I would have an elective caesarean after a not very nice labour with my little boy. (I think that’s the first time I’ve said little boy, he’s still a baby at 15 months really!)
I feel much more chilled already about everything.

Yay Tri 2 is here.... I'm 14 weeks tmrw!

I've had an upset stomach past 3 nights, had that back at start but its back again..anyone else have this!?

I've just added you in. Ooh 1 week to go, not long now. On the bright side, wont be as long to wait between your first and second scans!

Thank you :)

This is true lol, never thought of it like that. I'm keen for it now, although I've lost weight due to HG I've got a bump coming lol.. I'm wearing clothes to hide it when I see family and the excuses not to eat food too.

I'm going to be huge compared to DS pregnancy, I can feel it. With DS I got to 27 weeks with nothing there and people shocked when I said I what I was.

Hi @Alexis2017 :wave: I've had an upset tummy on and off since the start.

@SpiritedAway you sound similar to me. I didnt show at all for months last time, this time I think I will be HUGE.

12 week now not long till tri 2 defo geting my bump cant wait for my scan next week but im still nervous pray lil one is healthy <3:pray: xx

Snapchat-140282239.jpg

@Summerwine Yeah I'm quite surprised my tummy gone hard early on and you can see I've got a bit of a bump.

Ah well I was gutted I didn't have one with DS haha..

My scan tuesday cant wait now its dragging sooo much!!!! Xx

I started painting the nursery, something I've dreamed of for so long. We managed to find a 2nd had 3 piece furniture set for £250 so getting it delivered tmrw night.... Then stuff will feel so real. I know it's early at 14 weeks to do the nursery but it will give me a place to feel positive rather than a empty room which made me sad on many occasions. Making these plans makes me feel less anxious.

Gender scan in 3 weeks then I will go pram shopping woohoo... Still can't really believe this yet. When does it hit you? I feel like I am playing house and this isn't real!!!!

@Summerwine that's good to know. Mine settled for a good few weeks but it's back! Haha. Im back at work on Monday and I will be returning with a bump and looking pregnant for the 1st time....

Still got this rotten cold for 10 days now... Grrrr

Haha they start to look like little boys after 12 months though dont they @Rainbowteacher?? I wish they'd stay babies for longer. I'm so pleased they agreed to the elective for you. Hopefully that will take some of the pregnancy stresses away.

Couple of scans on Tuesday then! Exciting.

@Alexis2017 - I think it started to feel real when I felt my LB moving last time! I dont think it's too early to do the nursery. In an ideal world, I'd like everything sorted and ready by 28 weeks so I can sit back and enjoy christmas and NY and not have it to worry about afterwards.

Just found out we have a tandem pram in the family in great condition that we can have free of charge which has made my week! We already have most of what we will need from the first time round so now I just need to find out the gender and pick a colour scheme. Eek! 15 weeks today.

I've also got a horrible chesty cough that my LB brought home from nursery last week... so that's nice :?

I had a wee scare this am. I had some brown spotting so phoned EPU and they wanted me up for a scan... Baby is perfectly fine... Jeezo I was so worried.

14 weeks plus 2 and got some more pics but baby wasn't posing well for photos!

I had my anti D injection as well cos I am Rhesus neg and had some brown blood. To get another one at 28 weeks.

Oh well at least I got to see baby again.

Screenshot_20190907_204626_com.whatsapp.jpg

So glad all is well! Must have been horrible so I'm glad they got you in.

I've started to feel my LO wriggling this weekend. It's lovely and reassuring. My LB was a very wiggly baby before being born, it felt like he never stopped so I'm wondering if this one will be at all similar.

So glad all is well! Must have been horrible so I'm glad they got you in.

I've started to feel my LO wriggling this weekend. It's lovely and reassuring. My LB was a very wiggly baby before being born, it felt like he never stopped so I'm wondering if this one will be at all similar.
Really your about the same as me? That'd amazing must feel wonderful!

I am not sure what it feels like so wouldn't know? I wasn't expecting to feel anything about 16 weeks or further?

I am still worried what this brown spotting is still happening but it's very pale. The midwife said as long a it stops within a few daysnot to Co tact them again but if it Co tinues longer than 1 week or stops and starts again I've to go up to have my cervix checked for abrarions etc. Wasn't any cause of it in scan

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back