** March 2020 Mamas **

I’ve had an incident or two...
Nothing too bad and only when I have a bad coughing fit. Reminds me to do pelvic floor exercises occasionally!

I'm so relieved to hear some of you having issues too! If I have a violent unexpected sneeze, or prolonged coughing I'm leaking :shock: hubby thinks its hysterical. I keep reminding him that I did push a baby out less than 18 months ago.... *sigh* I wonder how bad it will be next time?! Haha.

Oh god, I dont think I've done pelvic floor exercise since about 15 weeks. I'm doomed....

I know can’t wait to see our little girl before Christmas @Niknaknoo

16 weeks left for us. It’s flying over now. Although I’m looking forward to being into single figures haha.
I’m getting light twinges in my lower tummy as I did in earlier pregnancy so I’m thinking stretching pains too?

I think I’ve felt a few flutters and kicks but nothing I can see yet!

This might be a bit too much info but is anyone leaking urine when they sneeze/ cough? I’ve got a cold at the moment and every time I sneeze or cough a bit of wee dribbles out :shakehead: I’m going to mention it to midwife on Tuesday xxx

Yup a few times I've coughed and it's leaked out... I think it's common... Eeeek

I've got huge swollen cankles now by end of my shift.... Hideous.

Thank god im not the only one leaking!!

Im much worst having this blooming cough i have atm. Im going to have to take a spare pair of knickers to work with me :rotfl::rotfl:

So glad im not the only one.

ugh acid reflux and cleaning my teeth are not a good match. I’m starting to puke again :sad:

I’m babysitting my friends 3 1/2 month old tomorrow while she takes her daughter to see frozen! Looking forward to baby cuddles and ds getting some big brother practice in! Let’s see if I can remember what to do! :rotfl:

Hey ladies. Im starting to feel a little anxious. Im 25 weeks on Wednesday. Ive got my 25 week midwife appointment on Tuesday. Will she listen to the babies heart beat?
Im still not feeling/seeing proper movement. I get the odd flutter/tickle and thats all really.
I know itll be down to being our first child, me being overweight and having an anterior placenta but im still feeling anxious. I get like this before any appointment just in case something is wrong :-(
I dont want to talk to my husband about it as he'll just tell me everything is fine and wont understand. Tuesday can't come quick enough xx

Hey Nattles. Sorry to see you're feeling anxious. My midwife did listen to heartbeat at 24 weeks. I also had anterior placenta and when she told me I should be starting to feel a pattern of movements I kinda felt like the kid who forgot they had homework as I just cant see any pattern or regularity. But from what I've seen on this forum that can be normal so I'm trying not to think about it much. I really hope Tuesday comes round quickly for you!

Hey Nattles. Sorry to see you're feeling anxious. My midwife did listen to heartbeat at 24 weeks. I also had anterior placenta and when she told me I should be starting to feel a pattern of movements I kinda felt like the kid who forgot they had homework as I just cant see any pattern or regularity. But from what I've seen on this forum that can be normal so I'm trying not to think about it much. I really hope Tuesday comes round quickly for you!

Thanks for your reply @Summerwine . Woke up this morning feeling massively sickly. It always makes me feel a bit better when I feel like that (if you know what I mean)
If my midwife doesn’t try and listen to heart beat I’m going to ask her. I’m sure she will.
Just today and work tomorrow to get out the way.
Hope you’re okay x

Hope your appointment goes well today @Nattles33 completely understand your nerves! I get anxious when I haven’t felt anything for an hour or so!

I’ve got the worst tummy bug, been off work this week and supposed to be going away for a few days tomorrow night. Really hope this passes in time for me to go!

Hey @Summerwine and @Niknaknoo had my midwife appointment and all is fine :) heartbeat was great 157.
So said no to really worry about movement as long as I’m feeling something I should feel more in the coming weeks.
Next scan is Christmas Eve growth scan and next midwife appointment is NYE. She asked how my 20 week scan went as we’d previously discussed about me being high risk of Edwards and downs so she was over the moon when I said 20 week scan came back all clear as she knew I was worried about it.

She is however querying my aspirin dose. I was told to take two 75g but she doesn’t understand why the consultant said that and is checking with them again (she has previously) as she received a letter saying only 1 75g tablet. I had a copy of my original prescription which said x2 75g so she’s keeping hold of that for further investigation.
Urine came back fine. Just need to get diabetes test out the way on the 13th.

How are you feeling @Niknaknoo? x

Glad your appointment went well @Nattles33

@Niknaknoo how are you feeling, I woke up this morning vomiting and have been doing all day, had the day off work today and spent the day in bed, hopefully it passes quickly, I’m supposed to be off for a week from Thursday and my diabetes test was supposed to be then, looks like I will have to rearrange the test

Hey ladies. Im starting to feel a little anxious. Im 25 weeks on Wednesday. Ive got my 25 week midwife appointment on Tuesday. Will she listen to the babies heart beat?
Im still not feeling/seeing proper movement. I get the odd flutter/tickle and thats all really.
I know itll be down to being our first child, me being overweight and having an anterior placenta but im still feeling anxious. I get like this before any appointment just in case something is wrong :-(
I dont want to talk to my husband about it as he'll just tell me everything is fine and wont understand. Tuesday can't come quick enough xx

I know how you feel. I'm 27 weeks on Thur and I still find it hard to work out the movements pattern. This wee monster does tend to move alot around 8pm but not always and my anxiety is bad worrying when it's less.

Got my 28 week growth scan 1 week today and starting to worry as per. I find the run up to scans hard and all sorts start to enter my head.

I've had awful vivid nightmares again and it's so horrible

@Alexis2017 im so glad im not the only one who panics and starts thinking all sorts before appointments/ scans.

Im sure your baby boy will be fine but i know exactly how you feel. Are you getting monitored abit more with having IVF?
Just think nearly in the last trimester.

I’m on the mend thanks ladies but it’s really wiped me out!
@Clairexx89 i hope you feel better soon, it’s not pleasant at the best of times never mind when pregnant!
Glad your appointment went well and put your mind at rest @Nattles33
My diabetes test is on the 18th, and I have my work Christmas do in the afternoon!

@Alexis2017 im so glad im not the only one who panics and starts thinking all sorts before appointments/ scans.

Im sure your baby boy will be fine but i know exactly how you feel. Are you getting monitored abit more with having IVF?
Just think nearly in the last trimester.

Yeah consultant lead and I've got 3 extra growth scans 28 32 and 34 weeks.I have a few appts with consultant towards end too.

So I'm 27 weeks today.. Some apps tell me I amin 3rd tri now and some say this is the last week of 2nd... Not sure?

Hi all, I’m feeling much better today saw my GP yesterday who said I do have a UTI so now on antibiotics, apparently that’s what made me sick. Had my Glucose tolerance test this morning, the drink was disgusting, have also booked my antenatal classes for January, has anyone else booked theirs? baby’s room is being decorated Monday, finally feel like I am making some progress now, will be 27 weeks tomorrow, so either 3rd trimester or very close, I agree @Alexis2017 all the apps say different weeks.

So as you know im on asprin for having low PAPP-A which a consultant at the hospital put me on.
Midwife rang me yesterday i need to go back to see the consultant on tuesday as they dont know why the prescribed me x2 75g of aspirin to take!!!
So annoyed! Im actually going to run out of aspirin so rang drs for repeat prescription who said i dont need any as i last got some 4th dec. I said yes but theres been confusion consultant said i need to take 2 daily not one. :-? What a nightmare so after about 10 mins of explaining on the phone i eventually got told my prescription would be available tomorrow. Absolute nightmare! So back to see the consultant on tuesday to see what is going on.

So i am absolutely raging!
Voicemail off the midwife can you all me regarding your prescription of asprin that youre about to run out of tomorrow! Its 4.20pm i finished at 4pm and wont be back until SATURDAY so give us a call then.

Honestly between my midwife and the consultant at the hospital they dont have a clue! this means im going to have one asprin to take tomorrow instead of two! All because the stupud consultant and midwife havent got a clue! Im going to ring them Saturday and be very unhappy with them! They've screwed up not me. :mad: :mad: :mad: im going to get them to put something in writing cause this is ridiculous!

Glad you're feeling better @Niknaknoo!

And glad you've got some antibiotics @Clairexx89! Exciting about babys room being decorated - what are you going for?

I've been off sick this week with an awful chest, got a gp appt today as I went to the pharmacist yesterday and he refused to even sell me cough syrup. Gah.

Oh @Nattles33 I dont blame you being cross. What a c*ck up!!!

28 weeks today over here. Still got a real dilemma over names... wish there was one that really jumped out but I feel torn this time!

Hope you get a straight answer/explanation v soon @Nattles33 !

im going by nhs for trimester weeks, so I’d say 28. So confusing though! Any takers to do 3rd tri thread? Won’t be long before we’re all heading over! I’m one of the later ones, only 25 weeks on Monday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back