*March 2019 Testing Thread*

Is your Reflexologist a dietitian? I would hazard a guess not. Not quite sure why she would say avoid wheat, unless you were intolerant :roll: (I dont think you are anyway).

Having any kind of breakfast is better than not having one at all - fact!

I eat breakfast without fail everyday, always have and always will (i actually have 2 now because i am starving again by 10am) You are in the majority though, sooooo many people skip this meal - i would literally die if i didnt eat before i left the house :lol:

If you have time, make some porridge or have some cereal. things like weetabix and shredded wheat are great for you, nothing in them but goodness in my opinion. Its just getting in to the habit of doing it i suppose x

Wheat should be avoided for ladies with PCOS as it affects insulin ladies which can create a greater hormone imbalance x

It's cruel how your brain plays tricks! I'm off to bed in a min and I'm going to drift of thinking..what if? Is there something magical happening? ...I've got 6 days left until af is due - eeek not long now - I'll be distracted by work in the meantime - when might you (not) test? :p
Oooh you could get an frer!!
I’m going to try and hold out till next Saturday but if I have any spotting I’ll test Wed/thurs.

@chattychar1990 overnight oats with raspberries, oats and yoghurt sounds like a good option for you? I love overnight oats. You can eat them at your desk and prep them the night before...

I tested this morning and it was a BFN. It was horrible to see it... again! I’ve had brown and pink tinged CM since last night but AF still hasn’t arrived. Guessing she will come tomorrow :-( I don’t know why I let myself ‘hope’ for the best anymore... each month is just a bigger disappointment than the last :-( sorry to be a negative nelly ladies x

:( We’ve all felt negative at some point or other in our journeys, and it’s natural to hope! It’s good to hope too. Your time will come. X

This gives me actual anxiety :lol:
:rofl: when I was pregnant I couldn't skip breakfast! But now that I'm back ttc, I have no excuse to be packing on the pounds! Plus for my work I sometimes have to wake up at 3 or 4 in the morning, I think I would vomit if I tried to eat something that early.:lol:

@chattychar1990 overnight oats with raspberries, oats and yoghurt sounds like a good option for you? I love overnight oats. You can eat them at your desk and prep them the night before...

I tested this morning and it was a BFN. It was horrible to see it... again! I’ve had brown and pink tinged CM since last night but AF still hasn’t arrived. Guessing she will come tomorrow :-( I don’t know why I let myself ‘hope’ for the best anymore... each month is just a bigger disappointment than the last :-( sorry to be a negative nelly ladies x

Is spotting before AF normal for you hun? It's okay to be negative once in a while... We can't always be merry and joyful all the time. How many dpo are you? Maybe you tested too early?

I’m so upset. My best friend is pregnant and due just after my dur date and now my friend I’m second closest too has just text and said she’s pregnant. I also have another close friend pregnant just now. Why do I need to struggle so much for things that just happen for other people. And now I’ll get AF tomorrow or sat, another reminder that it’s not me x

I’m so upset. My best friend is pregnant and due just after my dur date and now my friend I’m second closest too has just text and said she’s pregnant. I also have another close friend pregnant just now. Why do I need to struggle so much for things that just happen for other people. And now I’ll get AF tomorrow or sat, another reminder that it’s not me x
Oh Rainbow it’s tough isn’t it. Do they know your situation? If so hopefully they’ll be sensitive to it. X

Oh Rainbow it’s tough isn’t it. Do they know your situation? If so hopefully they’ll be sensitive to it. X

Yeah they do, this friend is really the only person who ever checks on me or asks how I am so of course I’m happy for her and tried my best to make her feel she can talk about it but I feel like I’ve been kicked in the gut x

Rainbow, I'm so sorry to hear this! Your time will come and it will be so special because of everything you had to go through <3 Sending you lots of hugs and I'm hoping your BFP isnt far away :hugs:

Oh no it’s soooo hard to hear your friends pregnant. I am sooo scared to hear anyone pregnant in real life. Thankfully most of them when on to have their second and final ones so the pregnancy announcements getting less and less. I wish we could just get pregnant too so easily. This women I met she got pregnant with one time sex and she even took the morning after pill the next day. I mean what are the chances???? Sooo crazy this TTC business. I am sure we will get our BFPs when the time is right x

So, the smallest amount of spotting this morning. Hoping af will stay away for a few more days, so that I make it to Monday and can start clomid this cycle!

Yeah they do, this friend is really the only person who ever checks on me or asks how I am so of course I’m happy for her and tried my best to make her feel she can talk about it but I feel like I’ve been kicked in the gut x
I’m sorry rainbow. We all understand how your feeling. Be kind to yourself. It will happen for us all i’m sure. X

Sorry that some of you are feeling so down but it’s okay not to be okay sometimes.
It’s impossible to be positive all the time in this journey.
For those of you that are spotting I hope it’s IB spotting and it isn’t AF on the way.
Massive hugs to you all <3 xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back