*March 2019 Testing Thread*

My hopes are totally up. I was doing well till my boobs starting hurting bad, pinching pains in lower belly and I currently feel very sick and hungry at same time as well as drained.
I might be coming down with something but my stupid hopes are up.

When do you test or whens af due?
Xx

:afalert:

AF arrived this morning and has been bloody awful since. Lots of stomach ache and I’m at work :-(

I had a cry last night and all I feel like doing is crying right now. All we talk about at work is babies and TTC because my colleague is on her 1st round of IVF. It’s so hard and especially because my manager is 17 weeks pregnant too... I can’t help but stare at her stomach with envy as she’s starting to show now...

Good luck to those still to test and congrats Chloe on your BFP

AF arrived this morning and has been bloody awful since. Lots of stomach ache and I’m at work :-(

I had a cry last night and all I feel like doing is crying right now. All we talk about at work is babies and TTC because my colleague is on her 1st round of IVF. It’s so hard and especially because my manager is 17 weeks pregnant too... I can’t help but stare at her stomach with envy as she’s starting to show now...

I’m sorry sjf, I’m having a similar down day. My friend announced her pregnancy in a group chat with my other 2 pregnant friends and then just me and 2 others. It’s all talk about being pregnant together and how anybody else who wants a baby better get pregnant quick and join them. As if it’s that simple x

So sorry the witch you got you darling <3
Massive hugs :hug: xxx

When do you test or whens af due?
Xx
My af is due on Wednesday. I’m gonna wait till then and if no sign take a test in the morning on the Wednesday. Last month o spotted a couple days before my af so that will probs happen again.

This must be really touch. Sorry your having to deal with this xx

So I thought af had got me but I’ve had nothing since some spotting this morning. I expect that I’m out but let’s see what happens tomorrow xxx

Eeek keeping everything crossed for you ladies! So sorry to those that have been caught by the witch. And to those that are struggling, it will come and when it does it will be the most amazing feeling. You don’t want to be pregnant with everyone else anyway, it’s all ‘oh well my baby measures this, have you felt yours kick yet? No? Oh!’ *eye roll* you will enjoy every second when it comes, just you and your little baby. Sending lots of love and hugs xxx

Aww welcome. I’m 39 and trying for our third. Big age gap between mine though. My two are 13 and 16.
We are ttc, not doing tests but keeping track of cm and physical signs.

I’m trying not to symptom spot but got very sore boobs off and on at the mo which isn’t normal for me.

Hello fellow 39er :) Ooooh yes that is quite an age gap! Did you just decide to go for another? My other two little ladies are 3 and nearly 6 so I'm still in mini zone...but I feel the time ticking, age wise - I wish sometimes that my o/h was more serious about properly trying - rather than me getting my hopes up here and there - but I can also see his point about us finally having some more free time. I would give it 100% if it was up to just me

I've got achey boobs a bit tonight, feeling bloated too

So sorry Sjf and Rainbow :hug:

Im having my fingers crossed for you April, hopefully it's a good sign!

Hello fellow 39er :) Ooooh yes that is quite an age gap! Did you just decide to go for another? My other two little ladies are 3 and nearly 6 so I'm still in mini zone...but I feel the time ticking, age wise - I wish sometimes that my o/h was more serious about properly trying - rather than me getting my hopes up here and there - but I can also see his point about us finally having some more free time. I would give it 100% if it was up to just me

I've got achey boobs a bit tonight, feeling bloated too
Aw that’s lovely ages. Well my 2 kids are from a previous relationship and my oh in roughly last summertime said out of the blue he would like to try for a baby (his first) I was gobsmacked but I’ve always wanted a 3rd baby and I thought it just wouldn’t happen as he didn’t seem interested. So we had a good talk and decided to try. I’m excited. My family think i’m crazy for starting again but i’m excited.

Aw that’s lovely ages. Well my 2 kids are from a previous relationship and my oh in roughly last summertime said out of the blue he would like to try for a baby (his first) I was gobsmacked but I’ve always wanted a 3rd baby and I thought it just wouldn’t happen as he didn’t seem interested. So we had a good talk and decided to try. I’m excited. My family think i’m crazy for starting again but i’m excited.

That's wonderful :) I don't think you are crazy at all ..fingers crossed for you!! I think we are testing around the same time, not long now.

Reading the thread I feel bad for the ladies feeling disheartened at the moment, and who have been trying for a while - hearing others news in real life when it seems everyone around you is getting pregnant is really horrible - I remember that feeling too ....if It's not your time this month, there's always next! - and chances are statistically that Every Month there will be multiple BFP's, some months there's loads - I love the maths bit! :)

Good luck everyone xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back