*March 2019 Testing Thread*

Thank you all so much. In real life the line is quite dark, definitely not a squinter which is surprising considering only 11dpo and still 4 days off due date of AF! Doesn’t feel real at the moment, but me and hubby are over the moon ❤️ Will do another test on or after the weekend I think and then book in for bloods.
Sorry to everyone who is feeling down, I wish everyone the absolute best of luck and hope from the very bottom of my heart that we will all get our babies soon xxxxxxxx

CD13 - i got my 2nd flashing smiley this morning. Expecting to get a solid either tomorrow or Sunday.
We didn’t plan this but we have DTD every other day since CD8, something we don’t normally do. Waiting to get my peak and will do it for for a couple of days in the row. Praying number 9 is a lucky one for for me <3 x

I'm out ladies :(
So sorry Zeni...

CD13 - i got my 2nd flashing smiley this morning. Expecting to get a solid either tomorrow or Sunday.
We didn’t plan this but we have DTD every other day since CD8, something we don’t normally do. Waiting to get my peak and will do it for for a couple of days in the row. Praying number 9 is a lucky one for for me <3 x

Keeping my fingers crossed for you hun!x

Today AF is due. I usually wake up to it but instead I seem to have small blobs of cm. will see how the day goes ...

I can’t eat a breakfast work days, i am up at 5 and don’t feel hungry until about 9/10am in which casei either have a piece of fruit or a breakfast bar.

Weekends- whole different story!

Cake and biscuits :lol:

CD10 for me and I think I'm Ov early this cycle, back to short cycles by the looks of it! I'm only going by cramps and CM though as not doing OPKs this cycle.

Congrats Chloe, that is a great line!

Sorry AF got you Zeni, big hugs xx

Sorry zeni and April. X

Fx char!!!

I’m not feeling confident this month, but who knows! Another week to wait. :clock:

Sorry Zeni and April x

Congrats Chloe x

I’m not feeling confident either niknak, I’m 90% certain I’m out but trying to hold on to some kind of hope. I’ll know by tomorrow x

My hopes are totally up. I was doing well till my boobs starting hurting bad, pinching pains in lower belly and I currently feel very sick and hungry at same time as well as drained.
I might be coming down with something but my stupid hopes are up.

My hopes are totally up. I was doing well till my boobs starting hurting bad, pinching pains in lower belly and I currently feel very sick and hungry at same time as well as drained.
I might be coming down with something but my stupid hopes are up.
Have everything crossed for you lolly xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back