*March 2019 Testing Thread*

I think I’ll wait until Friday or Saturday. I’m working tomorrow and not sure I’ll manage to get to a shop. I’m working Friday too but might manage after work x
Save your FMU in a sealed pot and then get a FRER on your way home ;-)

Save your FMU in a sealed pot and then get a FRER on your way home ;-)
I like your thinking but I won’t have time tomorrow. Can probably grab one on Friday or amazon prime one and get it delivered x

Sorry sunflower.

Good luck to everyone testing today, so far march hasn’t been much better than Feb has it?! X

Right ladies, i need to ask for some stupid advice..
I'm not really a morning person, never have been so this also means i have never experimented with breakfast, i often miss it and skip straight to lunch at 12pm.
I want to try and change this, i know breakfast is the most important meal of the day and even more so when TTC apparently.
So my question is, what could i have for breakfast? It has to be quick, easy and healthy as i don't have a lot of time in the morning before having to leave for work...
When i went for reflexology, she told me to stay away from wheat as much as i could, so this includes cereals etc right?
Sorry if i sound stupid or dumb, you probably think i have lost the plot haha! x

Do you like eggs? You can make mini frittata things in a muffin tin and add veggies or anything else you want.they also can be made ahead so while it does involve prep you can do it at a better time.

Personally I was so lazy in the morning that I usually just had a protein shake. I stopped before TTC because it said on the packet not to use them while pregnant but I think that just meant not to replace meals with them when pregnant. Plenty of brands say you can still use them when pregnant so maybe go with one that does.

I'm really curious about the drop in BFPs in the last couple of months, I wonder if its because its so cold and dark in the UK, and a lack of vitamin D? It does seem like there were more Bfps in the summer but that might be coincidence.

Do you like eggs? You can make mini frittata things in a muffin tin and add veggies or anything else you want.they also can be made ahead so while it does involve prep you can do it at a better time.

Personally I was so lazy in the morning that I usually just had a protein shake. I stopped before TTC because it said on the packet not to use them while pregnant but I think that just meant not to replace meals with them when pregnant. Plenty of brands say you can still use them when pregnant so maybe go with one that does.

I'm really curious about the drop in BFPs in the last couple of months, I wonder if its because its so cold and dark in the UK, and a lack of vitamin D? It does seem like there were more Bfps in the summer but that might be coincidence.

Now your going to think i am even weirder, i only like scrambled egg and even then i am quite fussy as to where i order it from haha. I like the sound of the frittata thing though and could prep them of an evening and make a batch i supoose.

I didn't think of a protein shake, this would be right up my street if they are allowed while TTC because it doesn't take much prepping.

I did go through a phase in the summer making a smoothie packed full of goodness but i just dont have the energy in this weather to get up a bit earlier to make it.
Maybe the answer is stop being lazy haha!

I am also wondering why there are so little bfp's recently, i hope it doesn't stay this way for long xx

It's CD11 for me and I think I am having an off month as no cm so far (normally ovulate CD12/13) and not much ovulation symptoms. My AF was also much longer with lots of cm till CD7. I either ovulated very early or I will ovulate very late. I am not tracking so haven't got a clue. We only had sex on CD7 and CD9 so I am getting my hopes up this month.

Sorry sunflower x

Char, fruit and yoghurt is great for breakfast, especially if running late. Chuck it in a tub and take it with you. Get some gluten free granola on top too. I either have this or wheetabix but that would be no good for you! Even just a piece of fruit would help get you going in the morning. I can’t do anything until I’ve had breakfast!

Sorry sunflower x

Char, fruit and yoghurt is great for breakfast, especially if running late. Chuck it in a tub and take it with you. Get some gluten free granola on top too. I either have this or wheetabix but that would be no good for you! Even just a piece of fruit would help get you going in the morning. I can’t do anything until I’ve had breakfast!
Thats a good idea, like raspberries mixed with a yoghurt. Thank you xx

Today is my ds 4th birthday, so a good day! But it’s also reminding me that we’re still waiting for number 2 to come along. Don’t get me wrong I’m so grateful we have him and if is our lot then that is fine. But I’d love him to have a sibling.
In the grand plans of my youth, I was going to have 2 children, 2 years apart. There is 4 1/2 years between me and my brother and we’re not particularly close so I wanted a smaller age gap, now it’s going to be bigger!
Unfortunately life got in the way, new job made me delay things, then moving house, and a miscarriage. I’m fairly certain I had a chemical just before I changed jobs too.
I know a lot of you are still waiting for number 1 to come along, so I’m sorry if this sounds a little ungrateful, I just imagined my family would be complete by now.

My third niece* was born last night at 11pm, two days before her older sisters second birthday. Super excited to meet her :D

*by proxy as she is the daughter of D’s best friends.

It's CD11 for me and I think I am having an off month as no cm so far (normally ovulate CD12/13) and not much ovulation symptoms. My AF was also much longer with lots of cm till CD7. I either ovulated very early or I will ovulate very late. I am not tracking so haven't got a clue. We only had sex on CD7 and CD9 so I am getting my hopes up this month.
Hi Maximus, I find if AF is longer for me I ovulate later. So maybe you're still going to ovulate.

Today is my ds 4th birthday, so a good day! But it’s also reminding me that we’re still waiting for number 2 to come along. Don’t get me wrong I’m so grateful we have him and if is our lot then that is fine. But I’d love him to have a sibling.
In the grand plans of my youth, I was going to have 2 children, 2 years apart. There is 4 1/2 years between me and my brother and we’re not particularly close so I wanted a smaller age gap, now it’s going to be bigger!
Unfortunately life got in the way, new job made me delay things, then moving house, and a miscarriage. I’m fairly certain I had a chemical just before I changed jobs too.
I know a lot of you are still waiting for number 1 to come along, so I’m sorry if this sounds a little ungrateful, I just imagined my family would be complete by now.

I don't think age gap makes a big difference, you can be close in age to a sibling and not get on, if anything, I think you probably have more chance of getting on if the age gap is a bit bigger. There is 2 years between me and my sister and we always fought as kids, even now we are very different people. On the other hand, my brother is 7 years younger than me, and although we are not extremely close, we get on very well.

I'm extremely grateful that I can give my daughter a sibling now, but then on the other hand, I would have also accepted it if I was unable to (although very disappointed of course), as having just one child is a blessing. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back