*March 2019 Testing Thread*

Cramping today so I guess af is on the way also had a pretty horrendous pms acne breakout and mood swings so I’ll just be glad when she arrives to relieve these symptoms!

Oh I’m sorry that you’re having a rubbish time Lolly. I agree sometimes it’s just better to not track and go with the flow, I’ve caught twice out of the three times that way so clearly it’s not a bad method either.

GPs can be so heartless sometimes, you’re entitled to a second opinion if you want to. Also even if you can’t afford ivf, you can just get some basic tests done privately and then give the results to the GP, if they find an issue and you give evidence of it to the GP they can’t fob you off with waiting times.

I hope you feel better soon xx
Thankyou. I do think it was just bad luck with the gp. He kept saying your really
Old to be trying but another doctor was very positive and said all the age thing doesn’t matter anymore. We have considered going privately for tests. Will be more than likely doing that shortly. My oh is having a speed analysis next week so got everything crossed for that xx

Hiya
I am glad that someone else taking a relax approach. We also tried for 1.5 years got pregnant twice and miscarriages and I was also 39 when we started trying. Now 40.5 so yes no help from NHS unfortunately. I have been told that it may never happen even in the beginning. It was heart breaking but still haven’t given up hope. We stopped TTC for a while and now we don’t even talk about it or TTC properly as so scared of going through the heartaches. Lots of hugs to you x
Aww thankyou. Lots of hugs back. A lot of it was stress and pressure. Just wasn’t fair on either of us but didn’t want to pressure him. Seems to be more relaxed this month. I’ve miscarried once and I really don’t want to go through that again. If I do catch I’ll be a nervous wreck xx

Thankyou. I do think it was just bad luck with the gp. He kept saying your really
Old to be trying but another doctor was very positive and said all the age thing doesn’t matter anymore. We have considered going privately for tests. Will be more than likely doing that shortly. My oh is having a speed analysis next week so got everything crossed for that xx

Sorry to jump in, my dh has a sperm analysis monday 18th (next week) like you!

Hello ladies

I have 1 x 5AA hatching embryo on board. Woop woop

We also had 2 4B embryos we have frozen

Hmthe most amazing thing I've ever seen--our wee embaby on a giant screen, then we saw it on the ultrasound transfered.

We need lots of sticky vibes. I love my we embryo already. I feel all warm and fuzzy and on cloud 9

Al x

Hello ladies

Hmthe most amazing thing I've ever seen--our wee embaby on a giant screen, then we saw it on the ultrasound transfered.

We need lots of sticky vibes. I love my we embryo already. I feel all warm and fuzzy and on cloud 9

Al x
Great news, everything crossed! Good luck

Hello ladies

Al x
Brilliant news Alexis. Not sure what the number and the letters mean but I am guessing it’s all good news.
Praying it’s a sticky bean for you my love <3 xx

Hello ladies

Al x
Aww thinking lots of positive and sticky thoughts for you. You must be so excited.

Thinking super sticky thoughts for you Alexis (oh the weird TTC phrases we come out with!!) :dust:

11dpo. Picked up a rapid results by accident instead of a frer. Thought ah well, I’ll just do it anyway. Convinced myself for a minute I could see something but now I think it’s just wishful thinking!

83AFC235-0C09-4E10-82D9-871966C4C86C.jpeg 017F10E8-4F5D-4BDD-ACC6-B5A0ED464D3B.jpeg

Oooh I can see that. Bit of a squinter
Exciting xx

Total squinter, I’m not even sure it’s there. At least it’s given me a little bit of hope back for the last couple of days of the tww x

Thanks everyone <3 my mum knows about my 2 MCs so I think she’s just wishful thinking... I really wish I did have some good news to share with her... one day eh? Xz

I think I can see something Rainbow! Are you going to get a frer?

I think I’ll wait until Friday or Saturday. I’m working tomorrow and not sure I’ll manage to get to a shop. I’m working Friday too but might manage after work x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back