*March 2019 Testing Thread*

So sorry for all of your miscarriages. I also had 2 very close together. I seriously had no idea how common it was. I am so glad that have found this forum to be around with people that have gone through the same issues even just the stress of TTC. I wish it was so easy to get and stay pregnant for all of us. I am sure one day we will all get our babies and look back to these days and forget about all the pain x

Morning ladies.
Not sure how I am feeling today. I found out an old friend of mine is expecting yesterday evening and it really made me upset. Obviously I am absolutely over the moon for her. She’s a lovely person and a really good friend but why not me :(
I was in the weirdest mood last night and my OH picked up on it and just told me it will happen for us when it’s meant to. And yes I know he’s right but it still doesn’t take the pain away that it’s not me that can shout from the rooftops that I have a little human growing inside me.
I just needed to let this all out and I know you girls really understand these situations xx

@chattychar1990 It took me 8 months to conceive but hubby made me wait 2 years from when I started really wanting a baby, so I was jealous every time someone got pregnant for nearly 3 years. It’s normal, just don’t dwell on it - we’re all on our own paths and you will get your own baby eventually. They’re worth the wait, promise ;) Also don’t let your feelings stop you from being a supportive friend. For all you know, it could’ve taken them a very long time to conceive x

@chattychar1990 It took me 8 months to conceive but hubby made me wait 2 years from when I started really wanting a baby, so I was jealous every time someone got pregnant for nearly 3 years. It’s normal, just don’t dwell on it - we’re all on our own paths and you will get your own baby eventually. They’re worth the wait, promise ;) Also don’t let your feelings stop you from being a supportive friend. For all you know, it could’ve taken them a very long time to conceive x
@WinterWolf - I’d never stop being a supportive friend but i just think the closer the person is to you the harder it is to take the news. I know it will happen for us and it will happen when it’s meant to but I just want it NOW lol x

@WinterWolf - I’d never stop being a supportive friend but i just think the closer the person is to you the harder it is to take the news. I know it will happen for us and it will happen when it’s meant to but I just want it NOW lol x

Char I get you on this. It’s because that person in known to you in your “real” life. It’s more in your face and personal. It doesn’t seem fair that someone else had gotten what you want. I get terribly upset when I know people who become pregnant around me. In fact, I suspect my sister in law is pregnant again. She has a one year old and she is the type of person who is just lucky and gets what she wants and I know when she announces it I’ll get upset because I don’t even have 1 baby and she gets to have 2?
I hope your OH cheered you up a litle. It’ll happen xxx

Hi not been in the test threads for about 7 months

We are 3 months away from our 2.5 year ttc anniversary for baby no 1 but to be honest we had Ben trying a bit before that too so it's probably 3 years already and about 30 cycles trying.. Who knows I've lost count. We decided to seek help at the 1 year of properly ttc and over the following 12 months we were tested and diagnosed with unexplained infertility

I won't know many of you now as everyone I knew has pretty much left these threads for obvious reasons.

I have my 1st embryo transfer tmrw from my 1st cycle of Ivf. So can you add me for 23rd March please.

Oh this is going to be the longest 10 days wait of my life Not sure how I will be able to do the test

I am still so sore from egg retrieval 4 days on. I have the fear of having to do all this again.

Sending everyone rainbows and baby dust x

Chattychar- I know exactly how u feel, it brings me down for a few days when I hear news of others falling pregnant. It is sooo much harder when they are close friends. I am so happy for them and excited for their journey. It just brings up the emotions of ‘what is wrong with me’ and ‘maybe I am not meant to be a mum.

Feeling low at the moment, it is good to get it out on here tho.

Alexis2017, ooooo fingers crossed for you hun x

Chattychar- I know exactly how u feel, it brings me down for a few days when I hear news of others falling pregnant. It is sooo much harder when they are close friends. I am so happy for them and excited for their journey. It just brings up the emotions of ‘what is wrong with me’ and ‘maybe I am not meant to be a mum.

Thanks, yup I've felt that way for 3 years, I came off the pill about 5 years ago and then we properly started charting Jan 2017 and every month was torture. All my friends are on baby no 2 or 3 and I'm still stuck on square 1. I didn't think I'd need ivf but being 35 I'm running out of time now.

I hope your journey is quicker than mine! Good luck

@babylove2016 so sorry hun. I’ve had 2 MCs unfortunately so if you need any support or a chat then let me know.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again like @chattychar1990 has... we drive ourselves mad symptom spotting and it really doesn’t help us at all! I’ve had 2 BFPs but unfortunately they’ve not stuck around but those 2 months were honestly not much different than any others. BFP and AF symptoms are very similar so it’s probably best that the less we symptom spot then the better.

CD10 for me today... counting down to testing on Friday x

Thank you darling and thank you to everyone for your kind words. So blessed to have such a kind and caring community.

I’ll be popping in and out and cheering you all on! Big baby dust for everyone! <3 xxx

Thanks, yup I've felt that way for 3 years, I came off the pill about 5 years ago and then we properly started charting Jan 2017 and every month was torture. All my friends are on baby no 2 or 3 and I'm still stuck on square 1. I didn't think I'd need ivf but being 35 I'm running out of time now.

I hope your journey is quicker than mine! Good luck

I am 35 too and also feeling the pressure of time. We have been ttc for 11months but part of me deep down believes the problem is with me.

I was ttc about 5 years ago with an ex with too but with no success.

I have been to the doctors but they were not that interested and pretty dismissive and this has made me reluctant to book more appointments. I had a look online this morning and am considering getting a fertility MOT for me and OH at a clinic, just to see what is going on and go from there.

We have decided we will try until I hit 37 and then be done with it and just enjoy ourselves as we are. As much as it is something I want, I don’t want it to become me and rule my life...self preservasion more than anything.

xx

Thank you darling and thank you to everyone for your kind words. So blessed to have such a kind and caring community.

I’ll be popping in and out and cheering you all on! Big baby dust for everyone! <3 xxx

Hope u r ok xx :hugs:

Morning ladies.
Not sure how I am feeling today. I found out an old friend of mine is expecting yesterday evening and it really made me upset. Obviously I am absolutely over the moon for her. She’s a lovely person and a really good friend but why not me :(
I was in the weirdest mood last night and my OH picked up on it and just told me it will happen for us when it’s meant to. And yes I know he’s right but it still doesn’t take the pain away that it’s not me that can shout from the rooftops that I have a little human growing inside me.
I just needed to let this all out and I know you girls really understand these situations xx

This is exactly how I felt last week when my friend announced that she was pregnant and AF arrived for me a day later. Even now I keep thinking of her being at home with a baby growing inside her and all the excitement and planning she and her OH will be doing and I am just so jealous. I'm really not a jealous person and it's an awful feeling. I do think the closer you are to someone the worse it is too.

Char I get you on this. It’s because that person in known to you in your “real” life. It’s more in your face and personal. It doesn’t seem fair that someone else had gotten what you want. I get terribly upset when I know people who become pregnant around me. In fact, I suspect my sister in law is pregnant again. She has a one year old and she is the type of person who is just lucky and gets what she wants and I know when she announces it I’ll get upset because I don’t even have 1 baby and she gets to have 2?
I hope your OH cheered you up a litle. It’ll happen xxx
Its exactly that April, thank you for understanding it means alot <3
It will happen for us i know it will and us ladies will help each other along the way until it does xx

We are 3 months away from our 2.5 year ttc anniversary for baby no 1 but to be honest we had Ben trying a bit before that too so it's probably 3 years already and about 30 cycles trying.. Who knows I've lost count. We decided to seek help at the 1 year of properly ttc and over the following 12 months we were tested and diagnosed with unexplained infertility

I won't know many of you now as everyone I knew has pretty much left these threads for obvious reasons.

I have my 1st embryo transfer tmrw from my 1st cycle of Ivf. So can you add me for 23rd March please.

Oh this is going to be the longest 10 days wait of my life Not sure how I will be able to do the test

I am still so sore from egg retrieval 4 days on. I have the fear of having to do all this again.

I've been following your journey for nearly a year Alexis, good luck for your egg transfer, you so deserve a BFP :dust:

Alexis, massive welcome to the testing thread, I have been following your story since i joined the forum last summer.
I really hope this is fairy tale ending you deserve the world <3
Us ladies here will help you get through them dreaded 10 days dont you worry. Wishing you all the luck xx

Thank you KickingK <3 x

This is exactly how I felt last week when my friend announced that she was pregnant and AF arrived for me a day later. Even now I keep thinking of her being at home with a baby growing inside her and all the excitement and planning she and her OH will be doing and I am just so jealous. I'm really not a jealous person and it's an awful feeling. I do think the closer you are to someone the worse it is too.
Hendy, i'm not a jealous person either. I am the kind of person that is always happy for someone that has good news or is doing well in life etc but i think TTC is just a whole different ball game.
I just am so grateful that i have met you ladies, its so much easier to deal with when i have you all to chat to xx

Morning ladies.

Morning lovely,
I know exactly what you mean, I’m feeling a bit funny today too. I have no idea when af is due as I wasn’t able to pin point ovulation, she could be due today, 2 weeks or 4 weeks. I always find it harder in this situation because it’s like an endless wait...

I am really struggling with pregnancy announcements too! Even fictional ones/celebrities etc! It seems they are everywhere and I just want to cry it won’t happen for me!

Try to be kind for yourself, we’ll get our bfps one day. Xxx

I know what you mean sugaryiris as I found out about an hour ago someone in my company is pregnant. I think it's just that I felt what is wrong with me???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back