*** March 2012 testing Thread ***

Can I be added to 8th March please???? thank you so much and gl e1!!!

Iv asked to be added twice?! Lol sorry!! Can I just be put down for 3rd please? Thanks xx

my af is due 28th (ish) feb but Im going to hold off untill march 1st as hubby is away till late eve on the 29th x

Hi bell,

Due to my silly cycles if I don't get bfp this month then I'll miss March out completely. Can you remove me from the 17th?

Thanks

Hi bell,

Due to my silly cycles if I don't get bfp this month then I'll miss March out completely. Can you remove me from the 17th?

Thanks

Removed u hun...really hope u get ur.bfp this month xxx

Hey sweetie.

Thanks for doing this thread. :)

Can you put me down for the 6th please?

In April I get two dates! Maybe I should run that one? Lol. Xx

Hey sweetie.

Hey hun ur welcome. Iv added u for the 6th fx u get ur bfp. Yes u ought to do aprils :) xx

Hey sweetie.

Hey hun ur welcome. Iv added u for the 6th fx u get ur bfp. Yes u ought to do aprils :) xx

Thank you :) Fx for everyone on here.

Once we get to the stage where ladies are asking then I'll do it. :)

It's not going to be my month this month so fingers crossed with two goes in April maybe the thread can be a lucky on for me!

Witch got me this morning hun (as you already Know) :( not sure what day to put down so going by last cycle length what was 33 and im anything from 26-36 i will say 30 days so......lets say the 19th March :)

p.s - Sorry for the woffle, was kinda typing it as i was working it out! LOL

Good luck to everyone!!!!!! x

Last edited:
Sorry the witch got you butterfly!

March here we come

xx

Witch got me this morning hun (as you already now) :( not sure what day to put down so going by last cycle length what was 33 and im anything from 26-36 i will say 30 days so......lets say the 19th March :)

p.s - Sorry for the woffle, was kinda typing it as i was working it out! LOL

Good luck to everyone!!!!!! x

Hey hun....sorry the witch got u. Iv added u to march thread so fx its luckier for u xxxx

Can you put me down for 7th March please hon ? Hope you bring your January testing thread's luck to this one too! :) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back