Losing weight.... who's joining me?

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Well done D!!!!!
Me...... :oops: :oops: :oops: .... I've been failing!! Will get my GBA in gear now that all the teacakes have been enjoyed!!
Will weigh in monday morning..... ouch!
Emilia xx

RIGHT.........Tommorrow is the day! Im over my cold, and this week is the new start. I will be getting out my Charlie Brookes DVD out! I still weigh the same 11.7lbs.
21lbs to go!!!
will need much help!!

I had lost a bit of weight (3lbs) but someone has sabotaged it all by introducing dairy milk bars with creme egg centre. Who was the wiseguy who did that, I have eaten 2 today already. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I know beanie, i scoffed mine last night so the fridge is free from nasty horrible evil chocolate. i will not give in i will not give in.......

I have been well slack - ate 3 easter eggs (not to mention everything else like Cheese on Toast YUM) lol. So I am not looking foward to my weigh in on Weds.

Probably undone all my hard work (I had lost half a stone)

But I have started again today :roll: lol

Good luck everyone!

L x

hi

still havent managed to do my charlie brookes dvd since last monday. trouble is, is that i went roller skating and i could barely walk afterwards :? cant believe that i used to wear the blasted things all day long years ago. bloomin stopper fell off as well and i went flying :oops:

anyone read the paul mckenna book?

i will do my dvd this evening and then skating tomorrow,

Am i the only one that likes peanut butter kit kats :moon:

Finally I get the chance to come on here! Phew... :shock:
Right, got on the scales this morning to face any damage... put one on so total weight loss = 2 lbs. Better than I thought - all those bleedin teacakes and birthday party goodies this past weekend!

Yay!!! Glad to get back on track again!
Emilia xx :wink:

Davina that is a lovely avatar - what a sweetie :D

Well done emilia - you can get back on track! I am waiting to see what damage I have done since Easter lol

At least all the easter eggs have gone now.

Today I bought some WW chocolate and orange slices :angel: - YUM

L x

Yay, i did quite well yesterday,
special k for breakie, sandwich for lunch and a WW meal for tea with veg. i also had 1 choc bar and a choc biscuit, but iam BF'ing!
i also went out fast walking with the dog, and today ill do the same.
Well done t you all xxx

yay i didnt do too bad today

2 weetabix with semi skimmed milk and small amount of sugar
1 bar of 2 finger white kit kat
2 brown rolls with liver sausage and tomato
spaghetti bolognaise

+ drum roll please :D we walked 5 miles briskly along the sea front.

:clap: :clap: was overtaken by women with lovely figures (was so envious) :cry:

Oh dear :oops: I've PUT on 4lbs :doh:

Well done everyone , we can do it!

I can't resist the sweet things!

I will get back on track tomorrow, good thing is I've started using my birthing ball for sit ups and back extensions

Lucy

davina said:
was overtaken by women with lovely figures (was so envious) :cry:

Lol Davina - that made me smile.

I was doing really well (I had weetabix for breakfast too!!!) I find it really fills you up!

I dont know whats up with me these days :roll: - I used to be soo good at this WW malarky but now I dont have any willpower whatsover. Mind you, being constantly tired, no time to cut up veg and salad and no money to buy it ready-prepared really doesnt help

The damage will be reaveld tommorow evening!

L x

hels said:
RIGHT.........Tommorrow is the day! Im over my cold, and this week is the new start. I will be getting out my Charlie Brookes DVD out!

Have you done that charlie brooks dvd its so hard, i could only do the warm up and a little bit of the disco and then i was tried. let me know how you get on.

:oops: erm well erh urm well.....nope, i havent done it yet, its still gathering dust :oops:
im gonna go put it on NOW.....or after ive just checked the new posts on here.........AHA, i know why i never do it, ITS ALL YOUR FAULT, im always on the forum :wink:

LOL :D :D
Don't worry Lucy.... let's gt it right for next weigh-in!!
I'm trying my bloomin socks off, but I admit to having lack of motivation. Unlike me, but finding it really difficult!! It just seems easier to grab something... shove it in.... ignore the taste.... wonder 5 mins later what I had.... head to fridge again for something else!! :oops: :oops:
I rreally don't have much time for cooking. DH coming home tomorrow for 5 days - long weekend here..... will make something nice then!

ps. If anyone can find the toe-rag that thought up "Carbohydrates".... bring him over here.... I want to give him a piece of my mind!!!! :twisted:
I'm a Carbo Junkie in rehab!!!!!!
Emilia xx

OMG....i cant do that! I have rubbish co-ordination, its all dance moves so far! id did the warm up, which was OK, but i cant keep up with the 'steps' Think ill just get the dog out for a walk instead.

done the charlie brooks dvd this morning.

i found the warm up, disco, combat (cant remember the correct name for that part) not too bad, but dont even get me started on the high impact and pilates part. in the high impact dont even go there with the Sumo and two star jumps lol

Star jumps ????? :shock:
im a 36e...i dont think so lol!!!

Star Jumps? - Not with my knees! - since being pregnant they are wrecked (all the extra weight no doubt!) :shock:

Well I went for my weigh-in and I have stayed the same YAY!!! which I am relieved about as for almost 2 weeks I didnt follow it partly due to the death of my aunty - which of course meant my mind was elsewhere and then the week after just not having the time to prepare proper dinners.

So not too bad really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back