Losing weight.... who's joining me?

Hi Layla

Must be something in the air - me and D/H had a major falling out over the weekend - and someone else I know had a fall out today too - hope your ok now x

I love bread too - since being pg and a new mum I have 4 rounds of toast with butter every morning for breakfast - in Weightwatchers terms thats about a zillion points! lol - so as from Thursday morning its WW bread and Laughing Cow lite cheese triangles !!!!!

I start WW on Wednesday evening when I go to the first class and then Im going tescos food shopping after to buy all the 'good food'!!! lol
I've never done a diet where I am at home all day - so this time round it should be interesting!!!

Hope you all get on well - at least we have each other for support :D

L x

Welcome Sarah... I like your ticker!!
Well done on the 6lbs.... 1 lb this week and you're HALF A STONE LIGHTER :clap: :clap: :dance: :dance: :clap: :clap:

Well done!!
Emilia xx

Well done Sarah! :D - its a great feeling isnt it!!!

I join my class on Wednesday so will let you all know my start weight then!

L x

Hi

where did you get that ticker i want one lol
I just went and bught a bunch of healthy foods and its s o much more expensive then the junk :?
Bought i baught trail mixed with cranberries in it, fruit slads, bananas and walnuts for banana bread and cereal bars for on the go.
Well its a start and instead of eating loads at once im just snacking with smaller amounts :D Hope it works.
Katrina

Come on girls..... let's lose a lb for Monday!!!

1 lb = 1 block of lard
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I would be happy with that! !

Went WW tonight (Weightwatchers!) I weigh 11 stone.ARGHGHGHHGHGHG :? lol - When I got pregnant I was 9 stone!! :eek: , so I have 2 stone to lose!!!

Hows everyone else getting on?

L x

im feeling much more positive now, had a really good day yesterday, hopeing to do the same again

Yesterday i took Charlotte for 6 wk check and she had lost weight, DR said i shouldnt be dieting as im still BF'ing. Soooo...im going to eat very sensibly and do lots of walking, and since im still BF'ing i hope it'll cme off naturally???
Got the bloomin wedding in August! gotta get 2 stone off before then!

Bloody hell....why cant i be one of them people who DONT eat when they are unhappy???? Damn comfort eating. I have bought a large bar of dairy milk and a greggs pasty.....could really do with the afternoon in the pub on the lash! Thats the first time being a mummy has really stopped me doing something!!!

Good one Layla!

Hels - your not the only one - all I can think about is bloody chocolate!! lol

L x

I've been busy all day sorting out the fat clothes from the thin clothes. All packed up, ready to pass on. I don't want to see them again.... now I'll keep trying on the nice ones until they fit!!!! Phew... I'm so keen - I'm exhausting myself!!! Hopefully it'll burn some calories off as well :D :D :D

Emilia xx

Emilia - I got all mine out on Saturday night - finally went through them today. I cant believe how small the waist is on some of my jeans - was I really that skinny!!!!!!!!??!!! :shock:

Im not even going to attempt to get them on yet!

I got rid of my fat clothes too - in case I was tempted to pack it all in and carry on eating lol :lol:

My Weigh in is on Wednesday evening - wish me luck!! lol

L x

Hi everyone - went to WW - I have lost 4 pound so I'm pleased with that.

Going out tommorrow to a party which starts at an indian restaurant - and it was a pre-ordered meal which means I cant choose the healthy option - I think I chose Tikka Massalla which is 21 points!! thats without the pilau rice and the glasses of chardonney!!!!

You only get 20 points a day................Looks like I will be going over them tommorrow !!

Hows everyone else?

L x

Hi Lisa
Yay... :clap: :clap: Well done... excellent weight loss to start with. You'll find that it will slow down a bit after the first week. Keep it up - that's really inspiring!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Don't worry about your meal out tonight. Enjoy. You can do one of 3 things...
1. Make the WW points free soup to eat today.
2. Do a bit of walking everyday for the next week - don't eat your bonus points (you can earn a max of 12 pts a week from excercising)
3. Enjoy your meal, the occassion and get back on track tomorrow!

Paul McKenna has a weight loss theory that we should just continue the good eating habits after we've slipped up. We often just say "Sod it... I'm going to shop for some choccie" LOL :D :D :D It makes good sense just to continue again tomorrow..... it's not a sin to have good food with good friends... so, nevermind the 21 + points...... you sound sensible and determent.... keep going!!! We'll get there in the end!!! :wink:

Have a lovely time
Emilia xx

Well done Lisa, thats fab!
As for the curry, id go and enjoy it, make sure you chew lots and really enjoy the flavour, leave what you cant eat, then get back on track tommorrow!
well done xxx

Well done for losing 4lbs Lisa :clap:

:oops: I put on 1lb :wall: We've got visitors this weekend so I'll probably eat too much bad stuff again, ah well I'll try to do lots of walking and make sure I choose the healthy option when possible.

How's everyone else feeling?

Lucy

Oh well Lucy, atleast it was just the 1 pound and not 2 or 3!!!
Im having another rubbish week LOL!!!! BUT have been doing lots of walking,

Thanks Emilia, Hels and Lucy - I was well chuffed when she said I'd lost. I didnt think I might have cos the temptation is defiantley stronger being at home!

Thanks for the advice Emilia - i have done WW before so I have been prepared and made a massive quorn casserole (loads of it!!) and its only costing me 5 points !!!!!! :lol: :lol: - so I can nibble on that at dinnertimes for the next few days!

At the indian they brought round the naan bread and I though "Nah, I'll be good" - but then I though - hang on, the tikka massalla is 21 points so I may as well have the bread as well!!! I had a good time and thats the main thing.

Hope you all get on well this weekend.

L x

Dont know if anyone is still reading this thread but I have lost another 2 pound so that means I have lost 7 pound in total which means I have lost HALF A STONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay!!!!

L x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back