Losing weight.... who's joining me?

Thanks for that Cassi... i think I'll go and get my ticker!
Emilia xx

Ahh I need to join you guys.

With the summer approaching I don't have any pregnancy summer clothes to hide behind because last summer my bump was tiny!

I'm 11.5 stone and would like to get to 10 stone. (I hate admiting this but I've actually put on 2lbs since giving birth - how depressing!).

I also have craved sugar since giving birth, I didn't have any cravings during pregnancy but now I think nothing of eating 3 creme eggs (oh yes Hels, I'm with you on the offer!). Like you say Emilia, it's too easy to pick up quickly naughty things like biscuit when you've only got a minute before little needs feeding etc.

My tip - keep a wee tub of sultanas, mixed seeds and mixed nuts (not salted nuts) in a handy place so when you need a sweet fix you can grab a small handful and have a nice healthy snack. *tastes nicer than it sounds!*

Exercise is the key for me so next week I'm going to make sure I take Olivia out in the pram every day - good fresh air for her and my thighs will also benefit! :lol:

Lucy

im going to get rid of all my naughty food this week end, then im going to start on monday.
I really wish i could exercise, but my wound isnt healing too well, the most i can do is walk, but even that gets too much after a while. When the infection is defo all clear ill go swimming when simon is off work to have Charlotte. :angel:
This is exciting! We could do with a chart with all our names in and our start weight and our weekly weight loss (or is that too competative??) I wouldnt have a clue how to do it anyways!!!
Good Luck xxxxxxxxxx

we'll think of something Hels.... enjoy the clearout this weekend! I've got naughty things in the house, but have been good and diverted my appetite to the fruitbowl......... I'm enjoying it a lot now! :D :D

Bon appetit
Emilia xx

back on the plan today, doing well so far, still stressed out as me and Jase are not getting on atall right now and i eat when im stressed!

but im really trying hard

I'm the same Layla.... The only thing stopping me grabbing the starch, is I know how crap I'll feel afterwards.
I'm going through a very stressng time right now and I know eating the crap won't help me cope with the situations. If that makes sense?? :? :D

You're doing well - you'll feel better for it!! :wink:
Emilia xx

me i wanna do it i weighed 8 stone 10 last week and i was 7 stone 14 before B everyone says that i have lost my baby weight but i feel i havent so my ain is to get to 8 stone does that sound ok ??

i need help to sort out a diet and stuff tho never done it before lol

Hi Sarah...
You don't have much to lose... try eating 3 healthy meals a day plus fruit and as much veg as you want. Cut down on bread and drink plenty water. The weight you want to lose will come off very slowly - aim for half to one pound a week.
Just healthy eating and a lot less choccie/crisps :D :D

Emilia xx

oh Layla im the same, when im stressed/unhappy i pig out. comfort eating is a huge problem for me. hope you and jase sort stuff out soon.
im on my own next week, i also eat more when im lonely. support will be needed lol!!!!!!!

The Support Team is packed up and ready to go.... just say when!!! :D :D
Emilia xx

Hi Girls

Me and Amys mum are starting a diet next week!!!. I'm joining a Weightwatchers class on Wednesday. If anyone is thinking of joining a club I would definately reccomend Weightwatchers :D :D :D

L x

Ok I am a bad person, I have had a macdonalds, a burger king and we are about to get another takeaway. Have had a tough weekend but hate the fact I turn to food. Am going to see how the rest of the week goes :(

Well...its nearing the end of the weekend. D day looms, im starting tommorrow.
Been for eat all you can chinese today, i feel really sick, so looking forward to healthy!!!
im looking on ebay for somw weight watcher books so i dont have to go to the groups, i lost some on WW before, i found it good.
Well good luck girls xxxx

A lady at work is doing the Rosemary Collenly diet and she has lost over 4 stone and is ever so fit doing the exercise class, salsa class and walking.

wish me luck i am starting roller skating with sister in law tuesday week. waiting for clocks to change for the lighter evenings.

I can't wait to start my diet tomorrow, I've been an glutton this weekend as my parents came up to visit and it is my Birthday so had lots of take away and birthday cake!

Are we having a weekly weigh in day ? Only I don't have scales in the house so will make sure I go to the chemist and use theirs in time for our weekly weigh in.

I think this support thread is the motivation I need to shift the weight! Olivia's baptism is 10 wks today so I'm hoping for 1lb a wk loss.

Layla - hope you're feeling happier soon {{hugs}}

Lucy

Can I let you all in on a HUGE secret.... you won't tell?!!!!! :shock: :oops: :D
I was a Weight Watcher Leader in Edinburgh for quite a few years, so if I can help with anything, do ask!!! :oops: :shock: :wink: :D

I'll post some recipes and the points along with it. It's a great diet to follow as it's more healthy and balanced eating, however, just healthy eating in general (without counting points) and a good attitude, will help shift the weight too. :D :D

I don't think everyone will feel comfy in logging in their weight, so perhaps we can just be honest with ourselves and log in our weight-loss every week. I'll post a thread called "Weigh-in Day" today where you can post either your weight, or note the weight you wish to lose.
:clap:

We can do it...... a lb a week!! Hooraaaaayyyyy..... bye-bye jelly belly!!
I've got Jordans boobs - now I just need a waist to go with it.... could be a while, but I'll get there. :D :D

Emilia xx :wink:

Hi

ill join in as well i wanna lose 25 pounds dont have a scale here will have to go to my dads and get weighed.
I dont really eat unhealthy foods with me its mostly the carbs, all my family have trouble with it funny as were italian and thats mostly what we eat lol.
good luck to everyone else and Layla how are you doing??
KATRINA

Hi girls, im feeling much better now thanks.

Me and jase are back on track and getting on better than ever, so im not comfty eating anymore lol.

im allowing myself 3 slices of bread a day, i could easily eat a whole loaf! i love bread

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back