Losing weight.... who's joining me?

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Well done Lisa...... you're a star!!! Half a stone lighter.... FANTASTIC!!
Emilia xx :wink:

fan-bloomin-tastic Lisa!!
Well Done......You have done so well....any tips x

:dance: Thanks girls!

Lol My tips would be - eat quorn its really low in calories and saturated fat (I used it instead of chicken, beef etc), if you do WW make sure you weigh and measure everything, drink lots of diet coke before a meal (it fills you up!!) - cant really think of anything else. I really recommend WW - thats my top tip lol (and No, I dont work for them!). I wouldnt be able to lose weight unless I had to go somewhere to be weighed.

How are you all doing with it????

L x

Hi well when i weighed myself on tuesday i had lost a 1 lb!!!!! Even though its only in small amounts that im loosing its great!!! I have lost i think between 3-4lb not much i know but im pleased!!! :dance:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Well done Flossy..... You're doing supa dupa!!!!!!
All the lbs will add up to your goal weight... chuffed for you.
Emilia xx

Flossy - Emilia is right - it doesnt matter whether its a pound or half a pound, at the end of the day its a loss!! Well done to you! :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance: :clap:

You should be proud!

I have gone and messed up all my hard work. Had takeaway tonight which included 1 pizza to myself, chips and half an Easter Egg LOL
Wednesday should be fun at WW!!!

L x

Weeehhhheeyyyy!!

Well done Flossy, thats brilliant. Id be well happy with 1lb loss, im doing rubbish! My Charlie brookes dvd is now collecting dust :oops:
Will some one come round and slap me and tell me to get a grip otherwise ill look like a fat hag on my wedding day!!!

hels said:
Will some one come round and slap me and tell me to get a grip otherwise ill look like a fat hag on my wedding day!!!

Lol Hels - that really made me giggle!
:lol:
L x

LOL.... :lol: :lol:
I'll slap you round the chops, if you give me a good slap round mine!!!
The tunnocks tea cakes have ruined my diet...... nevermind, luckily i don't indulge in them very often - maybe twice a year!!!!
Emilia xx

Its wagon wheels for me at the minute - but at 3 points each its a bit naughty........................ :wall:

L x

Awww man im gutted i havent lost a thing this week in acyual fact the only thing i did gain was 1lb so now really dassapointed with myself. :cry:

Hi

I seem to have put on 2lbs :( and i have just eaten 3 penguins (just started my period :oops:) but i am going roller skating this evening as soon as jon gets in :D havent really skated since i was 14 :?

going to have jacket spud with cottage cheese this evening. i think i should have something light to balance it out.

When i have a roast dinner at home i never have the spuds, but when i go out and have a roast i allow myself them. plus i only eat chocolate when i am due on, i have to balance it out somehow.

plus i have started doing the charlie brooks dvd 5 days a week :D

I had the mirena coil put in on the 27 march, has anyone heard that this can hamper weight loss.

Blooming scales well when i weighed today i had lost a 1lb and there's me thinking i hadnt!!!! Am chuffed!!! :D

Davina... you're HALF A STONE LIGHTER!!!! Well done :clap: :clap:
I overindulged on the Tunnocks Teacakes and I'm a lb up!! :doh: :( :oops: :cry: :wall: :roll:
Total weight loss = still 3lbs (lost 1 last week but didnt change ticker)!!
I need to pull the finger out!!
Emilia xx

yes emilia you better had or ill be over there to give you that slap!! LOL :wink: I havent lost or gained, but still not doing well. I seriously need that good slap, im useless! Got OH son all week, so its been quite hard

LOL :D :D :D
More friends arrived back from Scotland today and they've brought MORE teacakes, jaffacakes, oatcakes (i love it) and a decent haggis (i dont eat it - DH does)
..... i need that slap!!!!!! :D :D :D
Emilia xx

thanks for that but i did have to change my ticker as i had originally lost 9 lbs :oops:

yay another lb off.

Notice my ticker has changed as i have decided to give myself smaller targets, so i am starting with 2 stone once ive reached that :pray: i will change it to another weight loss

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back