Lipotrim

Well done for first week Tiny!! It must have been tough! Maybe 9lb I think?! Hope it goes well this arvo!

I'm thinking around 10lbs tbh, only because of the such dramatic drop on kcals being consumed so suddenly!

**awaiting tiny posting**

When you getting weighed Tiny? Can't wait to hear how much you've lost!

I'm thinking around 10lbs tbh, only because of the such dramatic drop on kcals being consumed so suddenly!

**awaiting tiny posting**

I wouldve thought the same but nooooo

I have lost.....
6lb!

Which is good obviously to lose that much in a week but its such an extreme diet I wouldve thought I would lose more. No wonder I struggle with my weight :roll:

and I cant remember my ticker password to edit :brat:

6lbs is still amazing! Just think that's 6 blocks of lard..nearly half a stone! Well done!

Tiny, 6lbs in a week is still very very good. Don't be disheartened, even though it might not be as much as you hoped.

If you do the same next week that's only a few lbs off a stone :)

X

good point erin, i hadnt thought of that

ooh justrealised im probably not obese anymore :yay:

im still obese too. aparently last week i was 31.6 (ticker worked it out different :confused: ) now its 30.6 hopefully next week i'll be out the obese category. what a goal " i want to be overweight" :lol:

TINY! Don't dare get disheartened with 6lbs! like the others said, that is nearly half a stone, in 7 days! That's very nearly 1lb per day! 6lbs is what I lost on my first week too, and then 4lbs per week after that. Yes, people do lose 12 or 13lb in their first week, but that's only if they've got about 10+ stone to lose! Like Erin said, if you do happen to lose another 6lb next week then that is very nearly a stone in a fortnight. Keep your chin up, let the loss spur you on. I can absolutely guarantee that when you have to start buying new clothes you will be loving every minute of it. As for atkins (per your other post) it's not nearly as healthy for you as this diet (god it sounds like I work for them). All I can say is, from personal experience, it felt bloody fantastic in a size 10 mini skirt! You CAN do it! Believe in yourself and you have won the battle, continue to do so and you will win the war :hug:

This is precisely what we are here for :yay: moral support! woop!!

Wow Tiny - 6lb is brill hun!

Welcome done you!! xx

I've just popped back to see how your doing.

Well done you! 6lb in a week is great!

Oooh this is the first time Ive seen this! Well done you, thats amazing!

Youve inspired me now, I was meant to start losing weight 2 weeks after Aiden was born... 5 weeks later I havent done a thing about it lol

Im gonna do some research and find something good for me and start on monday :)
This Lipotrim sounds really good, I hardly eat anyway so maybe I wouldnt feel that hungry on it.

Well done again :dance:

give yourself a break tho hun I only started when LO was 5 months old not 5 weeks!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back