Lipotrim

titch

Reaction score
Princess81, you have inspired me!

Im off to the pharacist this morning to sign up to the lipotrim programme. To anyone who doesnt know its a total food replacement programme where you ONLY drink shakes given by the pharmacist at your weekly checkups :faint:

Im scared at the idea of not eating, but kind of excited at the weightloss potential too. Im gonna need some serious motivation/support over the next few days til I get used to it.

Wish me luck!!:dance:

Eeee good luck Hun! I was tempted by that one a while back, but chose tony ferguson which I didn't get on with! Are you going to do before/after pics?!

Good luck!! Let us know how you get on! I'm back on slim fast and I'm not as hungry as usual, just not looking forward to coming off it cos that's where the weight goes back on if I don't watch what I eat!

Good luck hun!

My MIL did this diet and lost about 7 stone! She said the first week weeks are hell but after that she felt really good - it takes a lot of will power!

Let us know how you get on xx

eeep I only need to lose 2 stone! your MIL did really well! did she keep it off after she came off the plan?

Ooooh!!!! So you don't eat any food at all???

Just looked it up. Go tiny!!!! As you say, a bit scary not eating but if it's just a short term thing it will probably be easier. How long do you hope for it to take to lose 2 stone? X

Well done on taking the plunge! I lost 6lb on the first week and 4lb per week after that x

Tiny MIL has been off it for about 9 months now, she has put a little back on while they were on a cruise but her weight seems pretty stable now. Only prob is the weightloss was so drastic her skin did not have propper time to shrink. She looks good tho!

I am sure you will be fine if you only have a small amount to lose. Just remember to take notice of the refeeding (I think they called it that) when you start eating a meals in the evening.

Like everything, you can keep the weight off aslong as you do not go back to eating the way you used to.

Personally I am a big fan on the Atkins Diet - really suits me as i do not have the will power to do lipotrim/cambridge diet etc

xx

Last edited:
Yeah refeed is the hardest bit, once u get your head round not eating then it's easy enough. I stayed on for 7 weeks x

thanks for the input, its really motivating to hear people have done well on it. Everyone Ive told Im doing it has been really cynical that I dont eat ANY food and are concerned that its dangerous. I try and reassure them that Im doing under the pharmacist supervision but that doesnt seem to do the trick.

I back from my first weigh in and my BMI is 31.6 :brat: that is some serious motivation, Ive managed to get into the obese category, so DEFINATELY glad Im starting this now.

Tomorrow morning Im starting, heres to a new me!! :yay:

Yeah refeed is the hardest bit

Im not thinking about that bit yet, Im just taking it 1 week at a time, I'm allowed to stay on total food replacement until my BMI is 20. I think Id like to do that, if its true that the beginning is the hardest bit once I get my BMI to 25 I may as well stay on it a few more weeks. What do you reckon princess? is that just being naive?

P.S. Ive been told to expect around a stone lost per month :dance:

Well I stayed on it til my bmi was 22. It's easy enough to just keep yourself on it an extra week if you want to get your weight down some more. The first 3 days is hardest as that's when your body starts to go in to ketosis. Once you are 'in' there is no hunger etc. Just make sure u keep yourself very well hydrated to avoid headaches and constipation!! :)

do you have to take additional fibre? the one i did you had a fibre drink to take with it! have still got loads left if you want it? dunno if it would be the same stuff and allowed tho! i cant wait to see how well you do!

Im so excited, Im sitting here with my first shake. It really tastes alright, strawberry flavour.

Alice, they suggest you drink loads of water but you can take 'fibreclear' and some other stuff too if you need to. Although they do say you wont be constipated if you drink enough water every day.

I cant WAIT til next monday now to see how much weight I lose in week 1 and aso cannot wait to be in ketosis and therefore not hungry. Not really looking forward to the next few days when Ill be starving!

Good luck tiny! Sounds interesting, might look it up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back