Lipotrim

LOL!!

Im not a highly motivated person, so while youre doing this itll motivate me into keeping at something too!! Otherwise Ill never start anything and Ill just keep putting on weight. I lost loads of weight during pregnancy and I loved how I looked, now I look like the michelen mans slightly slimmer sister lol
Plus I dont feel healthy, I get out of breath carrying Aiden up the stairs in his car seat, I wanna be able to do that and not feel like passing out at the top :)

OMG I soooo nearly cracked last night, OH made toast and for some reason I felt really hungry for the first time in ages, I was fantasising about butter melting on toast all evening. Im soooo proud that I survived :yay: feeling fine again today so determined to carry on and get to monday again. Is anyone else thinking about joining me? I need a lipotrim buddy!

Yay for your determination!!!!!!!

I really want to but I have to be honest, I'm shit scared!! I dont know why. X

i was really scared too, i dunno what happened i just thought sod it and went to the pharmacy without thinking about it too much :lol:

when you think about it its only 1 week of your life, what you gotto lose? (apart from weight :) )

:yay: well done tiny. I had a LT buddy from work, she cracked and ate curry!!! I was :smug: cos I didn't crack but it did put a bit of a dent in my willpower for that day (but still didn't cheat) I found it easier going it alone tbh. Just think, it's wednesday already so Monday will roll on soon enough for the next weigh in and the next bit of motivation for when you see what you've lost!!! I would say after this week, you'll really start to feel it in your clothes and people will say, "you look well, have you lost weight"? Let the good times roll!!!

I really want to but I can't afford it :'( it'd mean not paying the electric lol
Well done for not cracking though! You're doing great x

When you say it like that, it sounds so easy! I know my closest pharmacy that does it. I think what I would struggle with would be the weekends. But as you say, what's one week????

:yay: well done tiny. I had a LT buddy from work, she cracked and ate curry!!! I was :smug: cos I didn't crack but it did put a bit of a dent in my willpower for that day (but still didn't cheat) I found it easier going it alone tbh. Just think, it's wednesday already so Monday will roll on soon enough for the next weigh in and the next bit of motivation for when you see what you've lost!!! I would say after this week, you'll really start to feel it in your clothes and people will say, "you look well, have you lost weight"? Let the good times roll!!!

What happens if you do eat princess? Obviously if I was doing something like that and paying £36 it's not worth it. Just curious.....

It kicks your body out of ketosis and you stop burning your own fat. You can also gain upto 5lbs over a couple of days depending on what you've eaten because all the glucose and water builds up in your system again. My pharmacist said that if we felt we simply had to "crack" the best thing is some grilled chicken breast as it is less likely to take you out of ketosis. Basically, eating is a complete no no no no!

Wow Jayne you should be a LT rep lol you know so much about it it sounds like you invented it!!... You didn't did you???!

Lol if I did I certainly wouldn't have to work. I just did my research before starting it and then they give you a booklet of info about everything you could possibly want to know, plus a detailed re-feed booklet. I'd do it again if I had to, it's great if you need a quick fix.

^^^ you have to watch the dvd about it and understand it properly before you sign up. When youre in ketosis you dont feel hungry (!) so if you eat its like you have to go through those first 2 days all over again. im really craving a hard boiled egg for somereason but Im not doing it cos I have pmt this week and theres no way I could survive those first 2 days with PMT on top, pick the time of month you start carefully!! :lol:

I have found that you do really crave some wierd stuff on this diet. Ive been thinking about anchovies a lot :confused: I dont think Ive ever had them apart from when eating out so WTF?! Its worse than pregnancy honestly. Wierd that oure friend ate curry, I cant imagine eating something that heavy on my stomach, the thought makes me feel a bit :sick:

Jayne I cannot wait until people start saying "have you lots weight?" and I can go "yes :smug: yes I have!"

^^^^ cos you totally have reason to go :smug: Then you see people looking jealous and you think "HAHA yes you can be jealous but I have worked effing hard and deserve to look fab" so there :lol:

:doh: I ate a bit of beef from OHs curry. I really enjoyed it but I feel so naughty now :blush: I hope I dont feel shite for the rest of this week now

eeeek! I hope it doesn't kick you out of it!!! That's it now mrs, you've had your treat now get back on that wagon!! :shakehead: :lol:

I know I know, I feel so bloomin weak. Im here telling myself in my head that Im just crap and Im going to be a fatty forever cos I cant even do this. :cry:

Of course you can do it!!!! you can, you can, you bloody well CAN!! The first week is the shittiest by far and you've done that. You know what to do, buy some cheapie jeans that are too small (or use some existing small ones that you've got) and put them on, get frustrated with them, swear quite a lot and put them away. The next week do the same, and so on. I had my fave pair of diesels that I couldn't even pull up over my thighs, now they are a perfect fit :yay: you need a tangible (sp) measure to go by! You will do this Tiny, I have every faith in you and you will be so so pleased with the result, I promise promise xx

^^^ you have to watch the dvd about it and understand it properly before you sign up. When youre in ketosis you dont feel hungry (!) so if you eat its like you have to go through those first 2 days all over again. im really craving a hard boiled egg for somereason but Im not doing it cos I have pmt this week and theres no way I could survive those first 2 days with PMT on top, pick the time of month you start carefully!! :lol:

I have found that you do really crave some wierd stuff on this diet. Ive been thinking about anchovies a lot :confused: I dont think Ive ever had them apart from when eating out so WTF?! Its worse than pregnancy honestly. Wierd that oure friend ate curry, I cant imagine eating something that heavy on my stomach, the thought makes me feel a bit :sick:

Jayne I cannot wait until people start saying "have you lots weight?" and I can go "yes :smug: yes I have!"
I craved fish when i was on it !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back